Ranger 6.0 changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi I did not want to open a new thread, but I'd like to know if there's anything on youtube about rangers and 6.0 Kaisinel transformation?

I've heard that transform removes your atk speed cap? So a ranger in kaisinel form with mau blessing and bestial fury should be fun to watch.

Edit 09/02:

I'll quote last wednesday's korea maintenance fix just for the wows

"8. The range reducing effect of Ranger’s ‘Bestial Fury’ has been fixed.- From -10m to -5m."

8o 8o

The post was edited 1 time, last by JustQuestions ().

• Why mine? And why is the title like that? The end of the ranger? Pretty sure lots of people said the same thing about their classes in 6.0. I'd say every class is equally "nerfed", or to some degree.

I've seen this guy on twitch, who's playing a ranger, and he is pretty good at it. Plates are the same as before, meant to kill any leather, but this guy knows how to beat them in 1v1. You kill cloth just as before, easy. Seeing how he beats chanter or sins (sometimes), it's giving me the impression of 1.x, where you could kite melee all the time. The cool thing about ranger in 6.0 is that bf is a toggle now, and you can use 2 other separate buffs besides bf. Your mp/hp absorption skill is an individual skill that does a lot of damage on mobs. Some skills are combos of other skills, so it's easier to place your skills and play. I don't really see much changes but this guy doesn't have the new skills (along with all the server), as he is playing on a new server.

I don't know what to tell you. Leave the spreadsheets (as the video pulled up), go on twitch and watch this guy. I think he was there almost every day, and ask him stuff, although his English is just basic.
    • failboat wrote:

Why mine?
      because you are comment everything and you are everywhere, and you know what is the best for all people, you're some kind of god of Aion, and your thinks about management is the best, from today I will ask you evrything about Aion and management, PACE, and do not disappoint us.
      Monitoring Plan
    • Spartac wrote:

failboat wrote:

Why mine?
      because you are comment everything and you are everywhere, and you know what is the best for all people, you're some kind of god of Aion, and your thinks about management is the best, from today I will ask you evrything about Aion and management, PACE, and do not disappoint us.
      Thanks for your words but I'm sure you need to work on your comprehension skills, to actually understand what gods are talking about among them.

By the way, how many accounts did you create just for me? Or maybe I have more than just a fanboy.