STOP SAYING GAME IS DEAD!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guds wrote:

Opranger wrote:

Aion long ago just like frankenstein is just mashed dispaired expensive and senseless absurd.NC Soft proves its :nothingtoseehere: reputation. 99% people that experienced its previous projects won't ever touch new with 10 feet pole.

Language please
      -senpai
      Jesus Christ, this game had the potential to be among the best MMOs ever. Aion is not dead at all. 6.0 Hype, many players are already returning to the game. Deyla is as busy as ever. Merge to come soon. New managers that are taking feedback. Why are you doing this? People like you ruin the game for other people. Why are you even playing it? Why are you trolling so much? Is your life that boring? Don't you have to study? Work? I am not defending anyone, by any means, but man, people like you destroyed the game. So much toxicity, negativity. Just stop.Game is far away from dead, both NC and GF are reforming and started listening to player base.
      Congrats on reading you first book from Mary Shelley.
      People like you don't do any good either, a bit worse on second thought. You are way too optimistic and easy to fool.

1. Merges will do nothing. On grendal asmodians are barely like 150 at peak time, needless to say about elyos which are even less. Also Grendal is the most populated new server, others have way less players. What do you think this merge will achive? Yes people on new servers will play a "little" longer, doubt many be left before 6.0. Its a duct tape fix, but not a remedy to depleting population.

2. Feedback? Somewhat more than before, but to what extent? Doubt anyone asked for +7 acc boxes in shop , more to come before 6.0, not that it matters anymore. Just saying
    • Judai wrote:

Guds wrote:

Opranger wrote:

Aion long ago just like frankenstein is just mashed dispaired expensive and senseless absurd.NC Soft proves its :nothingtoseehere: reputation. 99% people that experienced its previous projects won't ever touch new with 10 feet pole.

Language please
      -senpai
      Jesus Christ, this game had the potential to be among the best MMOs ever. Aion is not dead at all. 6.0 Hype, many players are already returning to the game. Deyla is as busy as ever. Merge to come soon. New managers that are taking feedback. Why are you doing this? People like you ruin the game for other people. Why are you even playing it? Why are you trolling so much? Is your life that boring? Don't you have to study? Work? I am not defending anyone, by any means, but man, people like you destroyed the game. So much toxicity, negativity. Just stop.Game is far away from dead, both NC and GF are reforming and started listening to player base.Congrats on reading you first book from Mary Shelley.
      People like you don't do any good either, a bit worse on second thought. You are way too optimistic and easy to fool.
      1. Merges will do nothing. On grendal asmodians are barely like 150 at peak time, needless to say about elyos which are even less. Also Grendal is the most populated new server, others have way less players. What do you think this merge will achive? Yes people on new servers will play a "little" longer, doubt many be left before 6.0. Its a duct tape fix, but not a remedy to depleting population.

2. Feedback? Somewhat more than before, but to what extent? Doubt anyone asked for +7 acc boxes in shop , more to come before 6.0, not that it matters anymore. Just saying
      What is the point of the merge? Just to merge it and say it was merged? Or to increase number of players on one server? People can't find groups, those that are premade won't take any random person to their group.
      Find me one, just one f2p game that is not pay to win. One.
      Optimism is always nice. It works as a driving force. And maybe I am easy to fool, but in most cases I refuse to see the bad side. You don't even need to spend a penny to enjoy the game.
      :slove: <3 KNEELING IS HEALING <3 :slove:
    • Guds wrote:

Jesus Christ, this game had the potential to be among the best MMOs ever. Aion is not dead at all. 6.0 Hype, many players are already returning to the game. Deyla is as busy as ever. Merge to come soon. New managers that are taking feedback. Why are you doing this? People like you ruin the game for other people. Why are you even playing it? Why are you trolling so much? Is your life that boring? Don't you have to study? Work? I am not defending anyone, by any means, but man, people like you destroyed the game. So much toxicity, negativity. Just stop.
      Game is far away from dead, both NC and GF are reforming and started listening to player base.

:nothingtoseehere:

spam
      -senpai

The post was edited 1 time, last by Opranger ().

• Opranger wrote:

Guds wrote:

Jesus Christ, this game had the potential to be among the best MMOs ever. Aion is not dead at all. 6.0 Hype, many players are already returning to the game. Deyla is as busy as ever. Merge to come soon. New managers that are taking feedback. Why are you doing this? People like you ruin the game for other people. Why are you even playing it? Why are you trolling so much? Is your life that boring? Don't you have to study? Work? I am not defending anyone, by any means, but man, people like you destroyed the game. So much toxicity, negativity. Just stop.
      Game is far away from dead, both NC and GF are reforming and started listening to player base.
      Wisdom is appreaciated.

Sadly, this is game forum, not Literature, so keep thy illumination to thine self here.
      This is about the game being dead or alive, and it is farm from dead. Refrain from comparing Aion to Frankenstein or any other undead novel creature. Might as well compare it to an old soul that withstood battle with time and bad patches.

To keep this more understandable to other people, speak clearly with less or no metaphores at all. You are not achieving anything by playing smart or belittling others. That's a fancy way of saying that that you have lower self esteem issues in real life. Keep your post related to the topic.

And once and for all:
      Aion is not dead. Aion has formidable player base is long way from dying. 6.0 hype and map that resembles Katalam will surely bring old players back and the population of servers will bloom. Maybe for a short period of time, but again, not only that old players will come back, new players will come as well. With good approach to social media marketing, and some nice strategies, Aion will come back to MMO radar as a great game despite bad reputation that it has now. And if you don't like the game, don't play it or complain about it. Be constructive.

Optimism.

Quote censored

-senpai
      :slove: <3 KNEELING IS HEALING <3 :slove:
    • Guds wrote:

Wisdom is appreaciated.
      Sadly, this is game forum, not Literature, so keep thy illumination to thine self here.
      This is about the game being dead or alive, and it is farm from dead. Refrain from comparing Aion to Frankenstein or any other undead novel creature. Might as well compare it to an old soul that withstood battle with time and bad patches.

To keep this more understandable to other people, speak clearly with less or no metaphores at all. You are not achieving anything by playing smart or belittling others. That's a fancy way of saying that that you have lower self esteem issues in real life. Keep your post related to the topic.

And once and for all:
      Aion is not dead. Aion has formidable player base is long way from dying. 6.0 hype and map that resembles Katalam will surely bring old players back and the population of servers will bloom. Maybe for a short period of time, but again, not only that old players will come back, new players will come as well. With good approach to social media marketing, and some nice strategies, Aion will come back to MMO radar as a great game despite bad reputation that it has now. And if you don't like the game, don't play it or complain about it. Be constructive.

Optimism.
      1. :nothingtoseehere:
      2. Since then you've been empowered to such extent? Part of this subcommunity are definetely not fools you to make things "Understandable". Also unexpectedly after all you said you still got face to scold me about "playing smart"? :P
      3. If you say so. then there must be something that Aion can offer to public that other same sort mmorpg's don't, I've missed...Enlight me, I plead.
      4. As far I see, I am just such a rare constructive person on this forum that propose not only empty statements but attempt to ground them with facts, source and other ( like 4 korena servers from 30 atm) Even so well mannered :P
      I will add some more facts. How with such income they can allow themseves to seriously remaster the game? Or more like, they already gave up on it and few people work to squeeze what left from player base. And what they do is mostly exactly what your propose: empty promises and garbage advertisement . Also as you can see as regular garbage game developing company they are focused on mobile platforms. It is superlfously to continue.

censored content = off-topic

- Senpai
      Files

The post was edited 2 times, last by Opranger ().

• @Opranger

I am not quite sure what to make of your posts, what your objectives are.

In some ways you seem, what I used to call a clever troll, but not experienced enough to avoid getting posts censored.

Sometimes the posts seem like someone throwing all the worst things in the game into post to provoke others to defend the game with all the good things in it that make it worth playing regardless of the bad.. bit like a devils advocate/reverse psychology.

You ask people to tell you why they keep playing the game regardless of these bad things, but you do not say why you keep playing, if indeed you do still play.

I like the fact that I have freedom to do what I want when I log in. I can do quests, I can gather/farm to collect things for selling or crafting, there are many daily activities that I can do at my own pace, if and when I want to. There are many places that have very beautiful views and no pvp so I can enjoy these if I want, like a virtual walk in the park. The graphics/character creation/skins are good. I can interact and duo with my friend I do not have to join the rat race of getting best gear, highest enchants if I do not want to. I can create and play all the different classes if I want. These things keep me in the game. Regardless of how bad everything else gets.
    • Shechinah wrote:

You just described any other mmorpg out there.
      I did look at others in videos on youtube and one game I did log into but the whole feel of the game was so different. The areas/maps did not make me want to stop and look at anything, the combat for me was not as easy to use, character creation although many sliders and options the finished result was never how I really wanted it. Aion does not have any gender locking of it's classes.
    • What kind of connection your conclusions have to do with me . What I see from here is just a clamsy attempt to put a tag on me - stigmatisation. You like your facts, good for you. It is also has no connection with Aion itself. Your feelings can't change what already happened. And such end doesnt happen just boom - dead. It is a process, its an irreversible act, that also has begining. And you don't need to stay to know its over.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Opranger ().

• No, the tag was so you would note someone trying to understand you. Do you still play Aion?

You asked people to say why they continue to play. These are things I found within Aion that I like therefore are relevant to Aion.
    • You should be a politician, very good at evading the question.. do you play Aion.

And yes, I understood what you meant. But like trying a new food I am not going to continue to eat it if it has a disgusting taste that makes me feel ill. I have tried and looked at other multi player games but have not enjoyed them. I do play other types of games, adventure roleplay that incorporates puzzles that make you use your brain and url riddle games there are many of those that are enjoyable, but for multi player games I have not found one that offers me the enjoyment I have in Aion.
    • Rebelbabe wrote:

Shechinah wrote:

You just described any other mmorpg out there.
      I did look at others in videos on youtube and one game I did log into but the whole feel of the game was so different. The areas/maps did not make me want to stop and look at anything, the combat for me was not as easy to use, character creation although many sliders and options the finished result was never how I really wanted it. Aion does not have any gender locking of it's classes.
      Beauty is (lies) in the eye of the beholder.
    • Do I insisti/order like some people "STOP PLAYING AION GAME!!" ? I've stated my views, expressed arguments, posted revenues infos, made some conclusion over them. It's dead, considering all said above, or at least in some close condition. If this nothing do with you, or do, I don't dare to mind and don't dare to spit nonsenses :P
    • Rebelbabe wrote:

@Opranger

I am not quite sure what to make of your posts, what your objectives are.

In some ways you seem, what I used to call a clever troll, but not experienced enough to avoid getting posts censored.

Sometimes the posts seem like someone throwing all the worst things in the game into post to provoke others to defend the game with all the good things in it that make it worth playing regardless of the bad.. bit like a devils advocate/reverse psychology.

You ask people to tell you why they keep playing the game regardless of these bad things, but you do not say why you keep playing, if indeed you do still play.

I like the fact that I have freedom to do what I want when I log in. I can do quests, I can gather/farm to collect things for selling or crafting, there are many daily activities that I can do at my own pace, if and when I want to. There are many places that have very beautiful views and no pvp so I can enjoy these if I want, like a virtual walk in the park. The graphics/character creation/skins are good. I can interact and duo with my friend I do not have to join the rat race of getting best gear, highest enchants if I do not want to. I can create and play all the different classes if I want. These things keep me in the game. Regardless of how bad everything else gets.

Off-topic & 'Spam'
      -senpai
    • @Judai

You did see my profile says female? hahahaha

Everyone is different, I am being honest in what holds me to this game more than others. For you and other people it will be different things I guess.

As Opranger has posted, the financial side of the game is certainly on a downward slope and it will take the attraction of new players/returning players and the sensible management of what is available in game to buy with real money to turn this around. They have the chance to do this with 6.0.
    • Well. remind you how it was in the begining then.
      it was so
      Then. it was this way
      Oh. I see a bottom down there
      And now.
      We finnaly reached it!
      NC softs victims list : Wildstar, Lineage, City of Heroes, Tabula Rasa, Aion, BnS ( if you see any potential in this game check its long history), Point Blank.
      Check which games are under development now. I find its quite ironical to see name "Aion tempest" :P
      Seeing this iterating same old story, I make conclusion that they didn't closed AIon project now cuz of few reasons: to squeeze last juices, to not affect even more own "reputation" and to not affect new planned releases until they will stand on solid ground, and then when all seemingly forget the AIon, they will shut down servers :P
      Also, it must be considered a probabilty, of revenues garble. 4 servers (probably + NC west half-butted revs), 40kk rev usd annualy? :D
      Even if to note differences between EU, NA and NK markets? - Here I doubt that GF has even 20% of what NC reported overall :D ( I don't want to jump from topic to topic, but it would we very usefull if somebody else shows initiative and publish this to compare) If I've been asked what for, I would answer : :D to embelish investments potential, nobody would be willing to invest in to the company that can't manage own projects properly, in to their new projects, considering that mobile platforms is short-termed potential overall, cause of the reasons mentioned upside, and as well as attempt to sell a pack of bullsload as a candy - consider that upon selling these facts must be revealed, it is low probability - they won't be willing to do so, or only with undertabled conditions, so they will prefer to garble to the end until, what I mention earlier, happens. It is my opinion but after doing some calculations, you pribably will consider some sort of schemes to be :D That is aslo confirms aion's deathbed support condition whatever you will say :P
      What GF can to do abou this? I am not acquainted with details of their contract. If I would be at their place, I attempt them to provide investigation further, examine contract details, and other necessary actions, since it must be illegal :P However it is, garble or not, it not then NC soft got quite a skill sucking from 22000players (max servers capacity) 40kk usd in 2017 and it really is worthy public's admiration, average 1800usd per char online annualy. I don't know what from these 2 is more despiceable. But I am atm warping and warping deeper and deeper in to the space on my Probe's frigate :D

The post was edited 12 times, last by Opranger ().