Better early than late: Do NOT crap on the 6.0 patch, Gameforge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My only request for 6.0 is not to allow people to spend a lot of money to have full sets in 2 weeks please.

This is a MMMMMMMOOOOOORRRRRRPPPPPPGGGGG. Things should take time, I understand you have to make money and people that do spend money should have an easier life, but obtaining what should take you a year in 2 weeks is not easier is just plain stupid.

If you would just do that one thing I would say most people would be happy.
  • testtestlab wrote:

My only request for 6.0 is not to allow people to spend a lot of money to have full sets in 2 weeks please.

This is a MMMMMMMOOOOOORRRRRRPPPPPPGGGGG. Things should take time, I understand you have to make money and people that do spend money should have an easier life, but obtaining what should take you a year in 2 weeks is not easier is just plain stupid.

Understandable, B U T, most of MMOs are fiction based meaning that there is magic. And money is magic. And magic can do magic. And with magic you can buy NOT 2, BUT 3 SETS EXTRA!

Display Spoiler

BUT W8 THERE'S MORE
    WITH BOUGHT 2+1 SETS YOU GET EXCLUSIVE MANASTONE EXTRA!!!

CALL NOW TO GET THOSE 2+1 SET +15
    limited offer
    :slove: <3 KNEELING IS HEALING <3 :slove:
  • testtestlab wrote:

My only request for 6.0 is not to allow people to spend a lot of money to have full sets in 2 weeks please.

Actually, +30 +25, they will get them immediately. So, in some sense, it won' be allowed to have full sets in 2 weeks. :P Overall,this conception is outdated.
  • failboat wrote:

Yea, don't do that. Reading the first post again, op is clueless about how 6.0 works. He has quite the imagination right there.

[NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

Says the guy spending more time in forums pretending to know everything rather than actually playing the game Lel. He had brand new account when this thread opened and look now. Is this Sirmi's alt account :v?
    Yikes
  • He is again clueless, just like the puppets agreeing with him. Takes little time to read the forum when you get all your notifications through email, but I guess you didn't know that and spend more on forum than me. He doesn't know how much I spend in the game, as it doesn't know me, but I can assume more than him, and others that quit the game and can't let go of this forum. This is also not a new account, but people again can't seem to think and check themselves: Member since Jan 1st 2014. You can already see, he doesn't have proof or clues of what 6.0 is about, he likes guessing, and when I confront him he makes stuff about me and not my arguments. Lesser minded people tend to do that.
  • failboat wrote:

He is again clueless, just like the puppets agreeing with him. Takes little time to read the forum when you get all your notifications through email, but I guess you didn't know that and spend more on forum than me. He doesn't know how much I spend in the game, as it doesn't know me, but I can assume more than him, and others that quit the game and can't let go of this forum. This is also not a new account, but people again can't seem to think and check themselves: Member since Jan 1st 2014. You can already see, he doesn't have proof or clues of what 6.0 is about, he likes guessing, and when I confront him he makes stuff about me and not my arguments. Lesser minded people tend to do that.
    You said you made a new account. I know that from you. I could not give any less nyerks about when you're member since :D
    The rest of your post is bunch of hypocrisy so I won't bother responding anymore. For a guy accusing others of assuming and guessing things, you're pretty good at assuming and guessing things about other people's lives.

Anyway, you are known to refuse to argue and just proclaim how you are superior to others therefor you win, but still I'll stay on topic and ask.. What proof are you blabbering about and what is wrong about what I say? If you don't say what you disagree with how do you expect people to take you seriously? Randomly coming to a months old thread and insulting... lol
  • No I've never said tha but, you're like always making thinks up, so not surprised

I didn't assume anything about other people's lives, in fact you're the one who did it. I just conclude on what people wrote around these forums about themselves in the past.

Again with the lies. You're the one that confronted respond with personal insults. Can't argue properly so you have to make it about people and not arguments.
    What proof? Please inform yourself about 6.0 and what's going on in Korea before assuming anything you said it's true. If you don't follow people that actually play there, at least read the threads related to 6.0 around these forums.
    This time you're the one deserving it. And I didn't address to you, just that people behaving like that tend to be of one type. You wouldn't feel offended if you weren't in such category.
    No, I did not randomly come here, just someone bumped this thread which should have been closed long ago, as it's just a bunch of rants and insults addressed to GF. How are people even agreeing with such behavior is beyond me.
  • Again.. insults, assumptions and lies :D I asked you what you disagree with so we can argue but you refuse to say.. so. Pointless to keep responding to you. Also this topic was made few days after 6.0 became known, of course obviously we would know things that changed from then and might be different than what we discussed here.. So I don't see the point of your passive-aggressive trolling here.

I love that ego of yours as well.. Apparently you are the one that decides which threads stay open and which not.. If someone bumps it then clearly they take interest in it, as well as you being the ONLY one who calls for threads to be closed. Does it bother you that much? "ohnoes opinions different than my destroy them! hurr durr *goes back to echo chamber*"

This was my last reply to you, Sirmi. Your trolling is not worth my time. If you wanna discuss something then discuss it instead of attacking people for no reason.
  • t0re wrote:

isnt ranking in 6.0 with abyss points again? and if so what honor points reset are u talking about
    it's still honor point based and on top of that, new servers has low honor points, you cannot get them thru siege anymore seems like, but only arenas, and you can get only few ones, probably ppl will be stucked in their ranking on 6.0-6.2, really bad move from ncsoft.
  • I was thinking about closing it before failboat suggested it. Not for the reason provided by failboat but because there are threads (6.0 & 6.2) to discuss those subjects and this thread was inactive for several months.
    I kept it open to see how it goes, but seeing as it's just people argueing now (just like it was in the end back then), I will close it.

We will get 6.2 immediatly, so to get a decent understanding of what will happen I suggest to look at the 3 links quoted by Evita in a different thread.

:closed:
    NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/