Pinned [5.8] Bugs and issues collection

• Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GhostOfMe wrote:

iduk wrote:

DO. NOT. JUMP. during the bossfight. Just run/walk to the safezones. The sync after a jump doent work properly. This bug is as old as Aion.
      That may work for me as advice, but that's not old bug. I don't have the same problem for another bosses with same mechanics in 5.6, for example Grendal in ToC.
      It is. Playing the game since 1.5 and always hat the issues with jumps + aoes. You have the same issues with skills like ambush since ages. But I hope my advice was helful :)
      Sorry for my english =(
    • Don't try to kidding me. You can't stay "more behind". If you are not blind, it casts dmg like in front and not cast real in front. There is no another explanation except bug, cause sometimes it works right. We have Cursed Ovel with same mechanics, but I have no problems to avoid freeze.
    • Nicthehorsewallet wrote:

are seasons bugged again didn't got any points from gold arena and now am not getting from arena of discipline also

might have to do with the whole instace server lagging stuff. maybe they turned off seasons to see if they caused the issue (hint they do not i guess) XD
      they need to reset gold season anyways, since entries were not limited to 2 this weekend + it was not playable from saturday afternoon...
    • Akyraan wrote:

Nicthehorsewallet wrote:

are seasons bugged again didn't got any points from gold arena and now am not getting from arena of discipline also
      might have to do with the whole instace server lagging stuff. maybe they turned off seasons to see if they caused the issue (hint they do not i guess) XD
      they need to reset gold season anyways, since entries were not limited to 2 this weekend + it was not playable from saturday afternoon...
      Season they said would be turned on shortly after 5.8 (no date)
    • The new Running Event:
      1. Use of Revival item should be disabled
      2. Use of any form of Resurection should be disabled
      3. Jumping areas in the map don't have any invisable walls, thus making the player fall and die.
      4. Group A has mounts, while Group B has no mounts. (It should be fair play)
      5. The items needed for the Runner Skill 5 (Leg icon) sometimes bugs and is gone.
      6. Kisk is not clickable if a player dies and bug.
      7. Players spam the Golden chest or normal chest by multi click it several times.(1 key get you x3 bundles/or how fast you click)
      it should be changed from Instant reward on click to cast time to get it.
      8. the graveyard tomb object radious should be fixed.
      9. Fix the wings open timer to always open, same as sprint.

I found a handful of bugs inside the event, to give you more detailed information, I'm more than happy if I get to a test server and make a few runs there, if you are intrested contact me on gmail or ingame Opc-Deyla by mail
    • Nicthehorsewallet wrote:

This is probably due to the problems of the weekend.

Aviliana wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

Nicthehorsewallet wrote:

might have to do with the whole instace server lagging stuff. maybe they turned off seasons to see if they caused the issue (hint they do not i guess) XDthey need to reset gold season anyways, since entries were not limited to 2 this weekend + it was not playable from saturday afternoon...
      Season they said would be turned on shortly after 5.8 (no date)
      We didn't turn it off but it seems like it was affected by the issues. Reported it yesterday and the team is checking on it.
    • More bugs:

1. New loading screens with TIPs are missing. It's an issue since 5.X. Without them the game looks old, like nothing changed.
      for example

2. Gear extraction shows invalid message

Should be saying 'will be destroyed'

3. Illusion Godstone: Omega's Growl still has invalid description

It deals PvE damage only.

4. Socketed godstone Ragnarok's Curse doesn't dispay the full info.

Full info looks like this:

The post was edited 1 time, last by esset23 ().

• New

zurka wrote:

theres 2 npcs missing in tokanu landing edegar and baldart u can see the npc icons on map but they are never there happend after the 5.8 update before they where there :/
      Edegar needs Landing Site Level 4 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/NPC:805688
      Baldart needs Landing Site Level 6 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/NPC:805689
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?