Tower of challenge in 5.8 - more harder

• Nicthehorsewallet wrote:

Helkeheri wrote:

My only issue was the skill that reduces damage.
      It was changed from "you can stand next to the platform" to "you must be on the platform".

But at the same time i still got the debuff while being on the platform on all 3 tries.
      So i failed miserably. Since that i'm 75, so i will try again next week.
      if u move on the platforms too early when they are red u get it , if u move in too late u get it , if u move out too early before boss drops the skill u get it ( u move out only after boss targets you )
      i can assure i know how it works. Before 5.8 i used to kill grendal on 2 chars. I moved in after the platform was green, and moved out when she done with the skill. I got the while standing on said green platform. Not that i care a lot for that crap reward. But now that im 75, will try again.
    • please can anyone tell me how to win on the flor where you must turn into eart/water/fire/wind spirit and kill the big bos?

do the eart/water/fire/wind spirit have any special skils? cause I do not see any, nor on the 'addition skil bar" (like the one which appears on kumuki) nor in my usuall skil list? it's a bug?
    • Grzyb wrote:

please can anyone tell me how to win on the flor where you must turn into eart/water/fire/wind spirit and kill the big bos?

do the eart/water/fire/wind spirit have any special skils? cause I do not see any, nor on the 'addition skil bar" (like the one which appears on kumuki) nor in my usuall skil list? it's a bug?

As you transform in spirit, do only autoattacks (sometimes spirit's animation isn't visible, dunno if it's a bug or not, you will understand when it land a hit from the target's HP)
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • thank you! I will try :>

ok, now I know the mechanic of the bos, but don't manage to do it ... I will try next week but as i'm now i think this is very ery hard :/ maybe easy for the class which have basically big amount of HP but for sorc isn't T_T

The post was edited 2 times, last by Grzyb ().

• New

My experience on yesterday run. It was more difficult. Before I would finish in 45m and the boss with 45-50s left. Now I need 1h to finish and with the boss with 15s left.

The changes made some levels much more difficult. Not sure how I would even pass some of them with my other classes with Rentus Base gear. Only my main char Cleric has full apollon gear.

Those levels where there were pillars and transformation things I just ignored them all and DPS like I normally do.

About last boss green platform nothing seem to have changed for me. I see boss doing long casting I just go near the platform and that's it.
    • New

[NICK]general001 wrote:

Those levels where there were pillars and transformation things I just ignored them all and DPS like I normally do.
      Wait, can you actually dps them without transform? I think I hit them by accident and didn't seem to take damage. Would be better without transform, it seems I have to run around a lot and use all the hp potions since they do a lot of damage.
    • New

t0re wrote:

[NICK]general001 wrote:

About last boss green platform nothing seem to have changed for me. I see boss doing long casting I just go near the platform and that's it.
      u are no longer protected from the skill near the platform , u need to be standing on it
      Assuming it works as intended.
      Before the patch, i was doing it with 9 chars. Last week i did it only on my main, and that was about enough of it until 6.0.
    • New

Desperation wrote:

Galeas wrote:

We are running the same version as the Korean one, we didn't modify anything on our side.
      But you do understannd that gear level in Korea and EU is totally diferent, right?
      And that is exactly why it is called Tower of Challenge! The challenge is to do 5.8 content with non high daeva gear! xD
      Healer's Oath

"When the flame of life glimmers in the wind, my hand shall guard it.
      When the weak waver on their path, my spirit shall be their guide.
      When the strong fall to darkness, my heart shall be their beacon."
    • New

Nobody said you are supposed to be able to do it with s**t gear and as a beginner? Its still too easy, finished so far with Sorc, Sin, Glad, Cleric, Sm, Bard, chanter & gunner. Sure its prolly bit hard for AT and Templar, but some people finished it with those pretty easy too. Get gear, get level. Then go do it and stop qq'ing if you can't do it as low level / low geared? if everything was nerfed to a point where any scrub can do it with starter gear, then what fun would any damn instance be in this game? Just make everything harder and more rewarding gameforge!
    • New

icebeastmagic wrote:

I dont understand why GF make this instance much more harder...

in first 0-10 level diferent npcs mostly with higher HP

level 16 - with main boss appear many small npcs, this ones not dissapear when boss killed so they killed me in 2sec - 2x

level 17 - what the hell there are no button to attack when u are in some water mode? so use autoatack??? how can i heal my self?

level 18 -same - no buttons if you are in some trans mode

level 25- long distance npcs (also another levels some) - so its not posible move out of shooting range of these npcs

level 26 - all towers not posible to kill and if boss take shield only one tower without buff? its a bug?

level 27- most popular (stupid) level not changed - great

level 28 - you put here npc from level 27 also? nice (ironic)

level 33 - again long distance shooting npcs

34 - no way

36 - boss have 2x more HP at least?

40 - really not posible to trans? and what the hell its that skill cant be taken out with anything? i was killed in second....

So thank you very much (ironic) for making this instance like end game instnce.... i spent there 2,5hour for really s....y reward and not posible to kill last boss... for me usseles instance now i will not go there anymore
      please we need more nerfed luna + hero Q and more popular (ironic) changing like on this instance - iam sure more and more people will hate GF or NC
      If you know whats on all levels that means u passed them so why are you complaining?
    • New

Well, idk.
      My full fallusha 74 AT (double weapon) with +7 estima set could kill it with 14 sec or so remaining.
      My 72 cleric in +0 lok gear, and arkhal accessories with the same estima set, could kill it with 30 sec or more remaining.
      On my 73 templar, i didn't even bother after a few tries, untill i got full apollon gear. Even then i would have needed 5 mins.

So if there is anything that can actually make it difficult, is picking the wrong class. Which is rather sad in my opinion.
      We are talking about a solo instance here. At least here, templars should have it equally difficult as other classes.

Decades posted a video of killing Grendal. Now i don't know what gear he has , but he is 75, starts off in group with a chanter, gets buff and wow.
      And still is slower than my cleric.

Perhaps i should hang around the entrace with my bards, and sell sod. :D