Bring back the possibility to kick people from nevi canyon

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bring back the possibility to kick people from nevi canyon

So it happens often a lot of people are afk now in canyon, once i was the only active player, rest 5 are afk, cant really farm game content like this. Can we have back the ability to kick people from canyon?
    • why would u want to kick ppl?
      want 24 (or more) active ppl? build or join an alli and dont enter by quickentry. to lazy for that? gz ure not better than the ppl that afk inside. joining any kind of cross server instances over quickentry mostly doesnt give u the player u would take if u would prebuild and with that not the result ure aiming for, this is nothing new.
    • So in your opinion its ok to enter the instance and doing nothing ? Just afking ? I may be stupid but affking isnt the purpose of nevi canyon ? I dont picking a fight but how peps that do nothing ( i mean afking players not poor geared ones) can be rewarded the same as playing peps ?
    • Kadex wrote:

why would u want to kick ppl?
      want 24 (or more) active ppl? build or join an alli and dont enter by quickentry. to lazy for that? gz ure not better than the ppl that afk inside. joining any kind of cross server instances over quickentry mostly doesnt give u the player u would take if u would prebuild and with that not the result ure aiming for, this is nothing new.
      we tried, wait time for after ure full is 30m+; so 40min + for 1 entry

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noctis ().

• What is really annoying is that as soon as 1 faction gets slightly more points than the other, the losers start AFKing. A couple of times i've entered on randomy entry to find elyos on like 150 points with asmos on 1,000+. That is frustrating too as either means you have to sit and wait, or leave and then have stupid entry ban for a short time
    • Noctis wrote:

Kadex wrote:

why would u want to kick ppl?
      we tried, wait time for after ure full is 30m+; so 40min + for 1 entry
      about the same as 2x afk where u probably dont win while premade win rate is at about 80-100%
    • The leadership thing is a problem throughout the game including during siege (at least the battle union system is gone in 6.0 and back to alliances, with ownership determined by total dps of legion, requested that like 4 years ago).

Guild wars has an ingame petition for groups to kick a player if they are afk, if the rest of the group accepts, they are kicked out and a new random player joins..it should be implemented in this game. also leadership in neviwind, as you get idiots who don't lead and won't pass the lead
    • Its disgusting. people are in neverwind on ALTS afk. they afk toghether with half the people hoping for the other half to make a miracle so they can get their free stigma bag ? gg 5/7 fun instance nice to farm the new gear this way
    • failboat wrote:

AFKing in dredge has been there for many years. This is no different, only that is harder to get an alliance of active people than 6 people.
      Yeah people have been complaining about this since GF took over. The official answer was something like "you don't know why someone has to go AFK, and it's unfair to kick them if it's actually an emergency" or something along those lines.
      AFKing in dred will be a problem again with 6.0 too. Can't wait... :whistling:
    • As I understood it NCS used to ban for AFKing in dred when they were publishing game in eu - I don't know for sure since I wasn't doing dredgions without my own group at the time and didn't even know it was a problem until I started going with my alts, by which point GF had taken over already.
    • Hakurin wrote:

As I understood it NCS used to ban for AFKing in dred when they were publishing game in eu - I don't know for sure since I wasn't doing dredgions without my own group at the time and didn't even know it was a problem until I started going with my alts, by which point GF had taken over already.
      NCS used to give warnings and bans prior to GF taking over, especially for the following.

Non participation i.e afking a group which you joined and they said they were going to be active.

Clerics not healing. i.e only cleric in group refusing to heal, claiming they were DPS only.

Joining a group and then leaving the instance after a death.

These are all called 'disrupting the gameplay of others.' whilst GF no longer bans or warns people for these infractions. We never know what they do as they say they can't tell you what has been done due to data protection. Even though data protection does not prevent consequences being disclosed. It has basically just facilitated to let GF ignore the issues.