How about having 250 exp "event" as permanent?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How about having 250 exp "event" as permanent?

Would you like a 250% XP as permanent boost 119
        Yes (98) 82%
        No (21) 18%

We had this perma buff with 50% a while now...it doesnt change much to be honest. It was suggest on another thread about gettin the 400% buff again because a lot of ppl missed it. Gameforge threw the 250% exp buff which was "kinda" ok , and by ok i mean because im leveling up a character at the moment and i feel like the 72 to 73 became like 70 to 71 , which kinda means the original 72 would be like the 75 one with the 250% exp extra active which is kinda ok considering that we already know what pointless grinding and leveling up is after the release of 6.0 . Rather than that , i think there has to be done something about the leveling.So how about keeping it permanent if there isnt any other suggestion?

added poll /sita
    • failboat wrote:

I would agree with like 100% permanent. If you/we want more, should be for weekends or a week like this once a month.
      They will probably do the 1 one week once a month already but seriously, this patch is nothing , patches are suppose to bring ppl back , its not the same case this time . Dont make people's life that already invest time and money in a pointless patch even harder. Its not like ppl that will come at 6.0 will find it hard because we got the 250 or 400% exp buff.100% is still nothing imo , 250% is not perfect or awesome , its kinda okay as i said for active ppl that are wasting a respectful amount of time ingame to reach 75 at a reasonable period of time.
    • Would be nice but no way gameforge will do it, they are dripping in sweat already after giving us 200% event for a week ( lets ignore the 8+ hour maintenance and the lag fest week end thanks to the race event), now we wont see another 200% event for at least a month or 2, but seeing the alchemy and shugo event today made me realize that the 200% event might have been a mistake and gameforge will remain gameforge forever. Sucking out every last bit of penny from people before 6.0. They dont care about player feedback or the forum. I cant wait to see what the survey will give us for the compensation this week !
    • t0re wrote:

gear check on 75s inc :X
      Considering that gameforge will take this suggestion seriously and applying it ,if u bypass the fact of the low votes of No that is probably from people that are "edgy" / funny or people that like to stomp low levels with elemental transforms , nothing will change . Gear check was always a thing , and tbh , and like i said it will take some quality time to reach level 75 that in that ammount of time anyone can gear up. Especially if u are a newcomer that doesnt know how , it will take much much longer even with that boost. In many other games like WoW and B&S there is the available a maximum level item shop item, we wont have that but with that boost an old/veteran player who will decide to reroll will make reset scrolls for certain instances really worth so its a win win from both side and gameforge-playerbase. And lets not forget about the amount of people who couldnt take the leveling proccess through all the 5.x content , that will make them come back. I really dunno why there hasnt been done anything about it yet.
    • @Hizamaruu what i meant is for example on deyla there are already quite a lot of chars like the one i had few days ago.. 12k hp sorc lv 74 :| i mean rly.. he was with lvl 23ish green accesories
      i am not rly fond of filtering players by levels and gear but at least up till now i could have an idea what i am going with.
      And if this goes the only groups i will see on lfg will be like
      "adma fast run only 75 lf heal"
    • Hizamaruu wrote:

In many other games like WoW and B&S there is the available a maximum level item shop item
      I don't get what are you trying to say.

Regardless, in bns people literally can't join instances if their gear isn't x or y. The game says, your gear is not holy apollon, your gear power combined is not this, this instance is not available for you.
    • Evita wrote:

if you want to reroll as returning user, I wouldn't do it in 5.8 but wait till 6.0 where it takes me even with most slacking a week from 1 to 80
      to keep people playing in this patch, 250% would be a must
      Well the point is to make people play anytime at any patch, not to make servers dead till a certain patch is ready to be deployed. Like i said in a another post , this patch is horrible and so far with the things that are happening this week doesnt look like it will go pretty well for the servers population, if i was gameforge i would "bombard" ppl with events and free stuff to keep the servers alive because the timing of 5.8 couldn't be worse.

t0re wrote:

@Hizamaruu what i meant is for example on deyla there are already quite a lot of chars like the one i had few days ago.. 12k hp sorc lv 74 :| i mean rly.. he was with lvl 23ish green accesories
      i am not rly fond of filtering players by levels and gear but at least up till now i could have an idea what i am going with.
      And if this goes the only groups i will see on lfg will be like
      "adma fast run only 75 lf heal"
      Like i said, it was always like this. 2 days ago i met a 74 templar with mboost manastones(i guess he really like doom lure). Back on 4.x there were ungeared 65 ppl, in 3.x 60 ppl ungeared again, its not something new. There are already these kind of ppl that want 75 adma only btw xD

failboat wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

In many other games like WoW and B&S there is the available a maximum level item shop item
      I don't get what are you trying to say.
      Regardless, in bns people literally can't join instances if their gear isn't x or y. The game says, your gear is not holy apollon, your gear power combined is not this, this instance is not available for you.
      I meant that just like in other games theres is the maximum level ticket, we might have a similar thing with reset scrolls. Im saying that because literally a guy went from 66 to 75 in just a matter of days spamming certain instances during the exp event. This wont happen to newcomers because they wont have any idea about it, veteran players will be able to do it if they wish to spend some money ingame/irl for reset scrolls to get over with leveling asap. Its not the same but u at least earn the levels by doing something instead of just opening ur wallet and boom, 75.
    • Since 6.0 will be relatively soon, I agree on having a 250% XP boost. Secondly I'd like to see more 100% (untradeable) recovery tea's.
      Recovery tea's are extremely useful for handing in quests.

Gearwise: This is your own responsibility, most average items are relatively cheap. The 'better' stuff like Fallusha is indeed harder to get, this seems a good situation to me.
      In the end it's about knowing people and your own behaviour anyway if people are willing to group up with you.
      Scan - Telemachus (Deyla)
      Elyos Assassin

How do you contribute to an healthy community?
    • Aesith wrote:

as i remember in RU servers since 5.0 they had every weekends 200-400% exp and all summers same buffs
      As far as i know tho , RU is by far one of the most p2w regions , not like we arent disgustingly p2w here but still. Its been 2 weeks since last event boost and tbh it was quite boring(except the drama about the alchemy xdddd). Come on gameforge , the votings are good , start doing something about it so people who gave up on the game cuz of the exp can come back. One less (and pointless at this point) thing to worry about.