Soulstones and ways of farm

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Definitely yes to adding quests to PvP instances.But in a way that cash shoppers cannot abuse it.
      For example adding 1 daily quest for runat/kamar/Shugo crappy instance (BMR)
      This way you cant abuse it with buying scrolls for extra rewards, tho u can buy scrolls if u keep losing, atleast its not that game breaking.
      Farming PvE instance makes no sence to upgrade my PvP gear, specially an endgame instance which requires good pve gear.
    • Koru wrote:

patch is out less than a week and ppl already QQ that they didnt finish full 80 ap set i think you forgot you playing a korean game
      you can get 30+ items per week and you say its not enough ? or you want to get items for a full set in 6 days that patch is out ?
      i think you forgot how much time it took ppl to get medals for 75 ap set when 5.0 was out and you had a option to get new ones from the old ones and buy them on broker

p.s you have a npc that can exchange items for you just do that till you get items that you need and than do the same for the next part and so on

if you want everything in a week i think its time to quit till 6.0 is out
      I wonder that ppl even like your post, it's so ridiculous.
      Why?
      1) Where did I say that i would like to finish full set soon? I Only said that i will get THE SMALLEST part only in half year. Ok, maybe less, still cant be satisfied by 3-4 months for 1 ring. Or if you don't like word "satisfied", let's just say I don't see the point to upgrade 2-3 parts of accessories when 6.0 will make this useless.
      2) I can't get 30 items per week if you read my ways of farm. It's only canyon and divine.
      3) No, I dont want full set in 6 days. Full set in 6-9 months would be fine.
      4) New set was in 5.3. And it took 3 months for full set+accessories+shield+2nd weap for fusion. So, 6+months for only upgrade is fine. Dont forget you still need to enchant it.
      5) You exaggerate too much almost ine ach sentence.

p.s. it's good that we have npc, but still would be fine to farm items for pvp gear in pvp.
    • Noctis wrote:

gotta say, farming neviwind for 4 quests every day is the worst thing about this patch. Takes 3-4h to finish with this elyos bot side.

makes me wanna give up :x
      If half of the Elyos faction keep enjoying the AFK fact in neviwind, we will never be able to farm some items in a short amount of time.
      It makes me cry if I see an alt logging into neviwind and knowing both alt and main are even AFK. I wont mention names at all but I don't get it. What's even the point to go afk inside of Neviwind with an alt that have Pve gear only?

If I didn't farmed all those Neviwinds before the 5.8 patch, I swear, I would not be able to do my 4 daily deliveries :/
      "Faith is a bird that sings while the down is still dark"
    • Well out of maybe 20 runs we only won like twice. And this cancer is widespread even in the high ranks which i wont mention even though I should. Its elyos people.. nothing to see here, same old same afk.
      Kudos to urtem and barus ppl for trying, Antri elyos are pathetic largley because we started this bullshit.
    • Desperation wrote:

How can you get them? In canyon, divine siege, holy tower, narakalli, (what else I forgot)?
      u cannot get them in narakalli
      but ye i agree we gotta have those in pvp isntances. but question is how?
      If its awarded for winning only , at some point there will be ppl with upgraded gear only and the others wont be able to take wins
      if loosing gives , it will stimulate afking inside ... both options look terrible
      thats why those are placed in pve as holy tower where some skill and gear is required.
      if u ask me its better to have it as rewards for pvp quests instead

The post was edited 5 times, last by t0re ().

• Win = 2
      Lose = 1

You can then decide to make AFK grp in LFG or make active grp in LFG
      If you go Quick Entry chances are high that everyone will AFK anyways

To add: it was now first week of 5.8 and I already have 60 / 79 Soulstones for my Breastplate.
      In 2.smth i needed to farm 2-3 weeks Platinum Medals to buy a Ring.
    • Click wrote:

Win = 2
      Lose = 1

You can then decide to make AFK grp in LFG or make active grp in LFG
      If you go Quick Entry chances are high that everyone will AFK anyways

To add: it was now first week of 5.8 and I already have 60 / 79 Soulstones for my Breastplate.
      In 2.smth i needed to farm 2-3 weeks Platinum Medals to buy a Ring.

did you trade in the weapon and acc tokens until you had only armour left? O.o or how did you get to 60 armor tokens. i m missing 5 from one holy tower id + i missed the first boss kill q from divine.
      and i did not do the weekly in nosra / esterra (mind linking that quest?) + i dont think the big invasion was done on our server.
      still i m far away from having 60 tokens of one type XD
    • Desperation wrote:

To add 1 Soulstone as reward in Arena of Discipline, Arena of Cooperation, Gold arena, 2 Soulstones in group Gold crucible, Runatorium , Kamar Battlefield, 3 Soulstones in Steel Wall Bastion battlefield.
      Yes pls, got +300 arena scrolls left +40 runatscrolls :thumbsup:

O well im pritty sure there will be random bags in shugo game, they have to find a way to keep the whales happy :wacko:
    • Click wrote:

Yeah i trade in everything i had for armor token.
      Did everything possible i could find to get Soulstone, including 4x Neviwind everyday (biggest struggle on earth).
      agreed, i prefarmed some, so i dont have to win 4 times a day, but the prefarmed amount was only arround 40, so the stash is dimishing rly fast qq
    • Kadex wrote:

dont worry they will be in the shop on thursday (or maybe special sale#2 tuesday (today)) and by the weekend u will realize that there no more point in doing arenas or runats :)

oh and another thing, 5.9 (reduced prices for upgrade and grey wolf accessories) inc before the summer.
      €€€€€€€
      upgrade price will be reduced soon ? ;d