Soulstones and ways of farm

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Soulstones and ways of farm

To add Soulstones in pvp instances? 67
        Yes, add it in pvp instances (48) 72%
        No, I will be glad to get first upgraded item in half-year (19) 28%
      So, main upgrade item for 75 AP set is Soulstones.
      How can you get them? In canyon, divine siege, holy tower, narakalli, (what else I forgot)?
      Not everybody is able to do narakalli and holy tower cause it's not instance for lfg-ppl. Furthermore it is pve instances. Why is it even related to upgrading of pvp gear?
      But everybody can do canyon and to take a part in divine siege. If you dont take divine, then reward is pretty low. So, the most ppl are forced to do canyon to have some stable farm.

To upgrade the smallest part of accessories (ring) you need 39 Soulstones. Let's say we win half of canyon. It's about 78 won canyons. There are 3 kind of items: for accessories, weapon and set. So, to upgrade one ring you will probably need to win in canyon 234 times. Be real, personally I will upgrade as max 2 rings before 6.0 with that speed :D

So, the question is can you implement new ways of farming it? To add 1 Soulstone as reward in Arena of Discipline, Arena of Cooperation, Gold arena, 2 Soulstones in group Gold crucible, Runatorium , Kamar Battlefield, 3 Soulstones in Steel Wall Bastion battlefield. It will help to make these instances more alive and to reward real pvp players.
    • And then there is the thing where u join neverwind and 70% of the time half the people are just afk in there even with alts for free stigma bags, so i wouldn’t call it stable
    • I checked around abit today, things i found out:

- greywolf insignias: 2x 3 per Garrison in Esterra; 2x 5 per Garrison in Nosra (weekly quest; 64 Greywolf Insignias per week from those - you can buy 1x soulstone for 60 Insignias). There’s dailies? aswell in every Esterra region; pvp quest. Awards 2 per region

- Holy Tower: x5 per run (reset scrolls inc?)

- Neviwind: x1 per won run or lost run with 4k points; up to 4x per day from the rep. daily quest

- Divine Siege & Divine Quest to kill Fortress boss (2 per lose, 3 per win + 2 from quest if you kill boss)

- Dredgion x1 per day?

- Didn’t know about Narakkalli, I got only equipment blessing from Fallusha gear there

Other:
      There’s an NPC where you can hand in not needed Soulstone for a Greywolf Insignia bag (x50 Insignias inside) with which you can buy for 60x desired soulstone.

That’s all I found out for now.

And to add smth on topic: please lower the costs or add more options to obtain those soulstones. Maybe in Herotrial or other ways.
    • dont worry they will be in the shop on thursday (or maybe special sale#2 tuesday (today)) and by the weekend u will realize that there no more point in doing arenas or runats :)

oh and another thing, 5.9 (reduced prices for upgrade and grey wolf accessories) inc before the summer.
      €€€€€€€
    • patch is out less than a week and ppl already QQ that they didnt finish full 80 ap set i think you forgot you playing a korean game
      you can get 30+ items per week and you say its not enough ? or you want to get items for a full set in 6 days that patch is out ?
      i think you forgot how much time it took ppl to get medals for 75 ap set when 5.0 was out and you had a option to get new ones from the old ones and buy them on broker

p.s you have a npc that can exchange items for you just do that till you get items that you need and than do the same for the next part and so on

if you want everything in a week i think its time to quit till 6.0 is out
    • i also think it is fine like it is tbh.
      I dont think narakalli gives anything for the pvp items, only pve items (if you care about those go for it XD )
      back in 2.x ppl farmed for weeks to just get one 55 eternal ap item! and also with 3.0 it took weeks to get the new stuff.
      Also with 6.0 the base gear will be quick yes, but to get the upgraded gear will probably also take a while (and since the stuff is not tradeable, you ll need to farm it yourself like now ;) )
      everyone is just a spoiled kid nowadays, used to the fact that once you have kinah you could buy everything. but guess what, that's not the idea of an MMORPG, you should actually be playing it and doing stuff.
      ofc for this patch its a bit shitty since the stuff will be useless with the next patch, but that's just how it is and getting it faster wont change much about that, it ll just kill this patch faster when some ppl have a shitton of upgraded gear +25 or so and others dont. so i d rather have all ppl get it a bit slower and still play the game for a few weeks ;)
    • Koru wrote:

patch is out less than a week and ppl already QQ that they didnt finish full 80 ap set i think you forgot you playing a korean game

if you want everything in a week i think its time to quit till 6.0 is out
      I think you forgot the most important thing: 6.0 is around the corner.

If I have to farm my abyss gear for months and then I cant even enjoy it coz in a matter of weeks 6.0 will be out, then I aint even gonna bother to do it....

Did you forget that 6.0 is just a gear wipe patch? Koreans didnt know it, so they kept farming. But we do know and it makes the AP gear farm totally useless since it takes so long...
    • What sources of information do you have that are denied to me, that suggests that 6.0 is just around the corner? Be ready to wait a long long time and honestly if thats ur mentality then i dont want you to be playing this game, give me someone who knows what mmo and that wants to participate in the here and now. Feel free to express ur thoughts but bloody dont poison the whole canister with this utterly retarded mentality. Instead of ranting none sense why dont you invest more time playing the game, encouraging activity ; oh you dont feel the need? Dont play the game.
    • The thing is, 3.x gear wasn't useless in 4.0, same 4.x gear wasn't useless in 5.0, ofc was worse than new gear, but still good enough for start. In 6.0 with campain gear, sorces will be reaching like 8-9k mb aka way more than you can reach in 5.8, so you will pretty much need to trash your current gear.
    • I got a 5 star sorc myself and im not going to afk a year with a game that i enjoy since.. forever? You people think too much about the future that the present becomes irr3levant. The OP asked information, not to hear discouarging none sense - and people then wonder wheres everybody? Be real.
    • Sophisticated wrote:

What sources of information do you have that are denied to me, that suggests that 6.0 is just around the corner? Be ready to wait a long long time and honestly if thats ur mentality then i dont want you to be playing this game, give me someone who knows what mmo and that wants to participate in the here and now. Feel free to express ur thoughts but bloody dont poison the whole canister with this utterly retarded mentality. Instead of ranting none sense why dont you invest more time playing the game, encouraging activity ; oh you dont feel the need? Dont play the game.
      Gameforge have said they are working hard on bringing it to us asap, most people I've talked with estimate 6.0 release around september if we're lucky, but definitely within the year. If you need 5-6 months+ to upgrade from 75 ap to 80 ap it's a bit silly if you only get to use your 80 ap set for like a month before it's useless.
      My legion is taking a break, since we don't have the time or the money right now to vigorously farm for a gear update that we can only really use for a few months.

Edit: usually I'd agree that things like this should take a bit of time, but 6.0 is such a game changer that I feel like it would only be proper to let whoever is playing in 5.8 be able to upgrade within a reasonable timeframe through playing the game, without having to cash shop for it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hakurin ().

• Vix wrote:

If I have to farm my abyss gear for months and then I cant even enjoy it coz in a matter of weeks 6.0 will be out, then I aint even gonna bother to do it....

Did you forget that 6.0 is just a gear wipe patch? Koreans didnt know it, so they kept farming. But we do know and it makes the AP gear farm totally useless since it takes so long...
      Don't expect 6.0 before autumn, while everyone can get full set with weapon and accessories in 14 weeks. So, you can get full set much early before 6.0.
      Also, we can get exchange for our gear like it was on Korean servers.
    • Future Will Come wrote:

Vix wrote:

Don't expect 6.0 before autumn, while everyone can get full set with weapon and accessories in 14 weeks. So, you can get full set much early before 6.0.Also, we can get exchange for our gear like it was on Korean servers.
      Dedicated players might take 14 weeks (which is unreal anyway coz many classes need more than a weapon, I need 4 for example), collecting sources in ANY POSSIBLE available way.

To be more realistic I'd say you need at least 16-17+ weeks, so let's say 4-5 months, considering random variants (missing sieges or some daily stuff over those months).

Which brings us to july already. And that's for DEDICATED players only.

Average players will be around the 40ish weekly mats mark so ye, by the time they make their new gear, 6.0 will be here...

@Sophisticated: Hakurin and Applepie pretty much answered you already in an educated way I wouldnt be able to adopt while relating to you atm, so just read their post and thxbye.
    • Vix wrote:

Dedicated players might take 14 weeks (which is unreal anyway coz many classes need more than a weapon, I need 4 for example), collecting sources in ANY POSSIBLE available way.
      To be more realistic I'd say you need at least 16-17+ weeks, so let's say 4-5 months, considering random variants (missing sieges or some daily stuff over those months).

Which brings us to july already. And that's for DEDICATED players only.

Average players will be around the 40ish weekly mats mark so ye, by the time they make their new gear, 6.0 will be here...

@Sophisticated: Hakurin and Applepie pretty much answered you already in an educated way I wouldnt be able to adopt while relating to you atm, so just read their post and thxbye.
      Dedicated players already got first parts after first week
    • As mentioned above, you can sell soulstones u don't currently want for 50 greywolf insignia and then purchase a bag which costs 60+10kAP to try for soulstone you do want.

There is part of the patch missing where if you capture all 4 artifacts in the opposite faction npcs are supposed to spawn (they don't at the moment). But they are supposed to drop loot, maybe they have soulstones on them too.

You also get soulstone from Killing boss on the Large Sky Invasion (Battleship) (once a week)