Aion EU went totally p2w jesus , Shugo Game in a nutshell

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What I say might be bit hurtful, but someone has to man up and say it, you have run too rampant here.
    Also impossible to have decent discussion with feminazi, unless u wanna end in jail with rape accusation.
    Check the song I posted before. Listen to it real good. Think on it. Then act accordingly.
  • You feel offended for every other thing in this forum, get a gripe and grow some balls.

Seriously what is there that does not offend you, that is not insulting to you?

Every single thread, you post something, you try to derail the thread, people get pissed at you, and the circle goes on.
  • There is no need to debate what is p2w and what is totally p2w.

There is no such thing as totally p2w, the term does not exist.

There is only f2p, and p2w.

f2p means a player acquires his gear through hard work and at the expense of his time, in Aion this usually relates to months of time spent working on your gear. A f2p player can not acquire top-tier gear through ordinary means.

p2w means a player acquires his gear through the use of real life money, the acquisition of gear and even getting a character to level 75 can be done in less than one day, and you know what I mean. p2w players can acquire top-tier gear not available to the general player.

There is also a third class of players that go toe to toe with the p2w class by investing vast resources smartly into exploiting and heavily abusing events and in game features to acquire vast amounts of Kinah which can compete with top tier p2w players, and are beyond general tier paying players.

Such top tier gear includes, in 5.8, 80AP armor enhanced to +25 and +30 with the best manastones in the game as well as minimum +7 accessories.

A free player who only holds 1 account cannot hope to compete against such players.
  • @Rym Trust me, except one person, no one was trying to debate p2w. Either if the term “totally” should be applied by the book.

Regardless, there is one limit one should not break in my opinion, items that are not acquirable in game should not have a place in Shugo.

Up till now no one complained, as those items where more like Gs, candies, and a few other.

But now? New extend and rank A minion? They went a lil too far, don’t you agree?
  • This Twisted Sunayaka Box in Shugo game BEFORE giving us the chance to acquire it ingame through Tiamaranta Eye event is plain p2w and 100% greed on the publisher side, there’s nothing to discuss here.

This thread wouldn’t even exist, IF we had the Tiamaranta Eye event FIRST and maybe Shugo game with this box after or at the same time.

They way it is now: greed, p2w, poor management, bad behavior towards the playerbase.
  • Click wrote:

My defintion of P2W:

ANYTHING that you can obtain through SHOP but not by farming ingame through content and which is giving you an advantage over other players = p2w

For example items such as:

Twisted Sunayaka Box
    Candies
    Skins
    200% EXP Amulets
    Yes that would be my definition too.

In this case the item is not available as a shop bought item. It is event only item. All get free tokens. Those who want to, have the availability to purchase more tokens from shop.
  • Rebelbabe wrote:

Click wrote:

My defintion of P2W:

ANYTHING that you can obtain through SHOP but not by farming ingame through content and which is giving you an advantage over other players = p2w

For example items such as:

Twisted Sunayaka Box
    Candies
    Skins
    200% EXP Amulets
    Yes that would be my definition too.
    In this case the item is not available as a shop bought item. It is event only item. All get free tokens. Those who want to, have the availability to purchase more tokens from shop.
    It is not an event, it is a Promo.

And your point is that the item is available in a lottery game, not available ingame, yet somehow makes it not p2w.

Did I miss something?
  • Amazeballs wrote:

You feel offended for every other thing in this forum, get a gripe and grow some balls.

Seriously what is there that does not offend you, that is not insulting to you?

Every single thread, you post something, you try to derail the thread, people get pissed at you, and the circle goes on.
    I'm not feeling offended by things. I make corrections. Afterwards others feel offended because I'm making corrections, and proceed to get rude or insult, because they don't agree with my opinion and theirs is always right. Far from posting in every single thread, and somehow you're on every one of my posts I makes or threads I follow, which make me question many things.

Amazeballs wrote:

@Rym Trust me, except one person, no one was trying to debate p2w. Either if the term “totally” should be applied by the book.

Regardless, there is one limit one should not break in my opinion, items that are not acquirable in game should not have a place in Shugo.

Up till now no one complained, as those items where more like Gs, candies, and a few other.

But now? New extend and rank A minion? They went a lil too far, don’t you agree?
    But he is talking about something else and he is a bit confusing. A f2p player is indeed acquiring his items at the expense of his time. After that he is saying he cannot have these items, which he already stated that he can acquire them at the expense of his time. A player that never paid for anything with rl money can have items because there are ways to obtain them. Farming level 80 pvp gear can be done as f2p, or acquiring other items by farming kinah and buying from broker, or from someone using the gift option if it's shop exclusive. It is all at the expense of his time but in the end he acquired them. Anyway, this wasn't the point of the debate, not about f2p vs p2w but about p2w vs totally p2w. Different things. Also the definition of p2w is already on the internet as I already quoted.
  • Click wrote:

This Twisted Sunayaka Box in Shugo game BEFORE giving us the chance to acquire it ingame through Tiamaranta Eye event is plain p2w and 100% greed on the publisher side, there’s nothing to discuss here.
    And I agree. This weapon is available from another event but still an event, it's not the default drop of anything that is permanent. I also agree that is plain p2w but not totally p2w. I see no contradiction here.
  • The amount of how much you can progress via the cash shop seems to be inclining.

And honestly it always kept inclining, I see no reason to why or how it will decline from gameforges point of view.

You might as well put 6.0 transformations scrolls now in the shop as well. It's not to early. Unless you don't have them in the database, such a shame.

Which brings me to question, if you have the suna box in the database, where is the eye event?
    Don't you think that maybe it would be a good idea to bring open world pvp back into the game? Since aions main selling point was open world pvp until it degraded with each patch update.

Also, lol on the idea to make loads of accounts to get 15 tokens and excuse that for the game not being p2w

Just read this out loud.

To get end - game exclusive content via a limited event, a player would have to make a new account and level up from 1-66.

So, in order for a free to play player to get END GAME THINGS, they need to play the game from the beginning, just to have some minuscule chance of getting anything compared to a person that can effortlessly buy aion coins and still end up having higher chances because the amount of their purchase.

Great system. Kill me now please.
  • hehexd wrote:

Sorry, but I have been lurking this forum for a while now, without having account, but seeing you spout bs in every thread, made me say something.

Paranoid much? take that tinfoil hat off.

Please listen to this.
    Main lyric i want you to focus on is "nobody even wants you here"
    Censored by Leo: Don´t post adult themed songs in a p12 forum, thank you
    Honestly... I think this is unnecessarily harsh. People are entitled to have their own opinions.

What are gameforge supposed to do?

Give away lots of high end items in event = people complain because prices go down in broker.
    Put them as drops in high end dungeons = people complain the dungeons are too hard, nobody does them.
    Put them into event/promo where all have a chance to get them and allow the possibility of buying extra tokens for real cash needed to keep game going = people complain it is totally p2w.
    Not put any events on at all, do not give any hope of getting the item to anyone?

They make a lot of mistakes, yes, but... what are they supposed to do?
  • @Rebelbabe what are they suppose to do?

Hummm if only there where such suggestions on the forum!

Ahhh too bad, let’s just keep pretending they are doing their best!

I admire how elusive your post is:), you say a lot of things yet at the same time you say absolutely nothing:)
  • Let it go. She's giving her opinion and you do the same as you do with me. You don't make it about the argument but the person.

I know what people want, they want tia eye, which is another event and not an adition to the game. I have yet to see this event in other region except Korea, which means they didn't received yet. Further more, people are deceiving themselves thinking they can get the weapon there, when in fact I bet only elyos will get it and it will be also limited (like in the past) or same thing as invasion bosses. Either way there will be people complaining.
  • Do not worry I do not take things personally. I look at what people are trying to say.. not the way in which they say it.

What I am saying is that for all the things I read in many posts I do not see how gameforge can keep everyone happy. No matter what they do it will not suit all people.

Asking how do people think they could have put the item into an event/promo without upsetting someone? Bearing in mind that into all this they do need to make some real money from it to keep the game going.
  • Ty, well I hope you don’t take things personally, cause it doesn’t seem by my posts that I attack you personally:) like some imply:)

They made enough money to, promote the game on proper media’s, to get stable servers (they once stated they had STATE OF THE ART servers), to host some events that will bring broker prices down!

Yes you are right, but as it is right now they are making a huge majority unhappy, and you don’t need me to tell you that, it is more than clear from the numbers!

You can’t be serious that hosting promo events with items like this one is an overall good thing to embrace:)
  • Holy hell, you guys are kids. Grow up, this is the internet, he's entitled to his opinion , no need to attack him. He shared his opinion, he gave suggestions on how to get the most out of it as a f2p player and you people just attack him and hate on him/GF. Really effing constructive here guys.

Also, if you give a damn about all these shop events before 6.0, then your brain really is "afk". It's so damn obvious they're milking the whales..

And to the guy from the previous pages that said that these people that spend a lot of money ruin the game, wake up from your fantasy lmfao, those people are the ones that keep this game F2P. You should be grateful to them, otherwise you would be spending your time complaining elsewhere. You don't like the game? Don't play it.

Majority of the people don't even play anymore, because there's no point until 6.0 arrives. Keep your energy for 6.0 if GF screw up. GF are [] this close to hit it big time with 6.0. Let's hope they do something good with 6.0. Nobody cares about 5.8 and these events.
    Tomonori-Chanter