Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

What option would you prefer to avoid excessive AFKing in Neviwind 105
        Reenable kicking by alliance lead/co leads (42) 40%
        Leave neviwind as it is - I like to farm afk content (22) 21%
        Remove the soulstonequest from neviwind - add it to other pvp instances (21) 20%
        Stricter guildlines for neviwind -> several proven reports = 2 Week ban (GTC/AGB Violation) (20) 19%
      Since Update 5.8 it's not possible anymore to remove/kick players from Neviwind Canyon.
      Since then alot more players than before afk from beginning even entering with the intention to be afk all the time, which again is often killing the opportunity for the whole league to win and destroy their fun in the game (Rule Violation GTC/AGB 8.2b)
      As the support is not reacting at all to this issue we should show them that it need to be fixed.

@Galeas fast reactions appreciated.

Regards,
      DerHans

The post was edited 2 times, last by DerHans ().

• failboat wrote:

I want to vote but I like none of the options. I see big problems with all of them.
      Those are alteast for me the only feasible options Gameforge would consider, as they are the least effort solutions.
      Gamechanging new mechanics won't happen as we all know but feel free to suggest your option you would vote on.
      I might add it.
    • Of course thats a problem, like you have it everywhere in Aion, but in every content(except crossserver instances) you can kick people from groups.
      There might be people abusing their power but i think its a smaller cancer to the whole thing as the situation now.

PS: Added a new option suggested by someone, which would solves the problem completely.
    • "Reenable kicking by alliance lead/co leads"
      Definetely not, some people just kick people they dislike.

It would be better if the system kicks you if you don't react on the battle ready question.

That said, statistically as many elys as asmos should be afk, if you lose one run cuz of too many afk, you will
      win another one cuz the other side got too many afkers.

Afkers don't really affect your own pvp experience quality; if you really want to pvp don't follow the zerg:P
      The forum fallacy: Believing that a tiny fraction of the player base, namely the forum users, represent the whole aion community.

Explanation: Some forum users are a bunch of raging and flaming trolls, who are very disagreeable, while the average aion player simply doesn't give
      a fck about what is discussed on the forum.

aioninfo.com/online/
      server cap: 5500

• DerHans wrote:

Of course thats a problem, like you have it everywhere in Aion, but in every content(except crossserver instances) you can kick people from groups.
      There might be people abusing their power but i think its a smaller cancer to the whole thing as the situation now.

PS: Added a new option suggested by someone, which would solves the problem completely.
      Yea but in smaller instances you can remember who kicked you or has to have a good reason for it, or else there's another lfg drama inc. I saw a popular streamer getting kicked in canyon, prior to this patch. He is very active, yet people kicked him near the end. Who do you know who that was, that kicked you, or why? Send a ticket and wait till Christmas till they find the logs to that specific instance, because the game doesn't tell you by default.

5th option - put on the effort and recruit active players, with ts/disc if you want.
    • failboat wrote:

DerHans wrote:

Of course thats a problem, like you have it everywhere in Aion, but in every content(except crossserver instances) you can kick people from groups.

Yea but in smaller instances you can remember who kicked you or has to have a good reason for it, or else there's another lfg drama inc. I saw a popular streamer getting kicked in canyon, prior to this patch. He is very active, yet people kicked him near the end. Who do you know who that was, that kicked you, or why? Send a ticket and wait till Christmas till they find the logs to that specific instance, because the game doesn't tell you by default.
      5th option - put on the effort and recruit active players, with ts/disc if you want.
      Recruiting 96 active players, which can't apply as complete union anyways, is atleast on Thor impossible. Don't know about other servers.
    • But you can at least make a majority of active players, no need to recruit all of them. And people need to see the root of this problem. Why people go there and afk for stigmas? Why do they do that, because it's easy? No, because it's easy to get elsewhere, or limited, and you need lots of them. Just like hero trial in estera/nosra for apes. You get limited amount of apes in general (limited entries to instances) so they go there on every alt possible, with worst gear possible, even afk if possible. This is why some have recruitment requirements.
    • Loosers 0 rewards.
      Winners
      2k points: 1 core
      4k points: 2 cores
      6k points: 3 cores
      8k points: 4 cores

could also be a option.
      Some would still afk in the hope of others carring the crap players.
      But would probly be better than now.