Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cinerea wrote:

Yeah, so great. I got kicked even though I pressed ready. People might kick you anyway regardless of what you do. I was taking garrisons around (we already had 2 clerics healing and I was being dead weight) so I guess the leader thought I'm afk still. I should've just followed the alliance and put follow I guess.
      Nooo Cinny :( well report the person that kicked you
    • If leaders are clueless in what to do and they want you to follow them anywhere, even if it means failing the instance, that's what you have to do to not get kicked. These leaders also don't know how to use a map, to see where the person they want to kick is. It's great, as there are so many clueless elyos.
    • icebeastmagic wrote:

you will love it until someone kick you even with 4k 5seconds before end
      I've never been kicked. Not before they took it away, and not after having played 10 matches today.
      I follow orders, I don't AFK, I don't argue with people giving commands and I make sure to press ready on any ready check. Chances are very low I will ever get kicked.

However, being unjustly kicked must feel bad, i get you. Try to report the guy that kicks you. But we can't go back to the 40 people AFK neviwinds, that was just getting out of hand.
    • Cinerea wrote:

Yeah, so great. I got kicked even though I pressed ready. People might kick you anyway regardless of what you do. I was taking garrisons around (we already had 2 clerics healing and I was being dead weight) so I guess the leader thought I'm afk still. I should've just followed the alliance and put follow I guess.
      Yep happened to me also twice! and i was even filming...can those ppl be reported? i was in the front like, killing ppl, pressed ready all the time and some random decided to kick me...Nice idea...
    • Thank u GF for this option :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      I see only crying afk ppl, cry cry...
      I love yours excuses "I was only going to take the flag" or "I died and lay 10 minutes I was not afk" or "during the check I clicked on the readiness and then I did nothing"
      People have eyes and they do not kick away anyone ,who actually did something. But if the cleric writes me he is DPS and mana nothing is diminishing how should I not kick him ?
    • Cinerea wrote:

Incase this happens and you get kicked, can't you get in back? I did kick an afk person and a second later he/she was back!!! I was like owh... xD

Still I'm happy that we have the function to kick again. It's never going to be perfect but at least most of the players are active or trying at least. I must say I had some fun in Neviwind, even we lost a lot as Elyos, I stilll had fun.
      But I think i'm one of the only that went Neviwind before those we knew about the items. It was only sad to see how the afkers build up since we got to know about the item we have to farm for daily delivery.

I still prefer myself going with an active alliance. But in the past I did it pure cause of a chance to win. Since so many afk players. Now I do it just cause they might have some better leading. :)
      "Faith is a bird that sings while the dawn is still dark"

Xenomorph Twitch
    • failboat wrote:

Qlord wrote:

But if the cleric writes me he is DPS and mana nothing is diminishing how should I not kick him ?
      You have dps meter to see if someone is doing something or not. You can see heals and last time when he/she was active.
      Tell me, if for 5 minutes does not consume MP and it's not turned on scrolls, foods etc. That I must have dps meter ?
      I did not know that the cleric has a new skill which does not consume MP :)
    • Ofc it is Gameforge and NC fault. If game forge woud have active GM ingame problem woud be balanced in 3 days max. 1 afk warning on ingame mail, 2 afk 3 days ban, 3 afk 1 week ban etc.. and we Will se who woud afk. After we woud see only kids crying on tickets for accaunts. Kick option is terrible now ppl get power to mob other ppl. teribad and problem is still not solved. Same was with bad speaking on lfg, till it was not properly managed, everyone coud say anything. Now try to be hard on lfg and you ll get ban faster than bigmac in MC.