Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• best option is just change rewards or amount of points for some rewards at the end . even now if u lose but if u reach 4 k points u still get rewards as stigma bundle and somthing else. 4k points it is difficult for losing team .looks like more ppl go afk only for stigma bundle.many main characters stand afk too. just change something like if u dont reach enough points u will not get stigma bundle reward and quest item. and who wants more rewards just go for the win.need to give players some motivation to gather points for rewards. may be also if team got less than 1k-2k points u simple get 0 no abyss points no glory no insignias. but not kicking lol.some ppl playing on pvp tehy dont event react on checking alliance. or just missclick buttons. so may be like this will be less afk ppl. but how to solve problem with alts still unclear. may be just add collective points. but it's all a little hard.
      the best ofc would be programm for autokick. i know in some games there if u just stand and dont move even 20 seconds u already warning about dc from the battle, but i doubt gf can do something like that.they dont have time. they need first boost shop while players bogged down in bugs and textures alas
      if many mistakes in writing pardon :D

The post was edited 8 times, last by HairyStorm: nab ().

• Make name shaming aloud here on forum and lets post screenshots from all those afkers from start, then if you have any off them in ally when kick is available just kick them so hard there mother will feel it.. f*cking idiots.. i will literally start to overwelm support with pictures from now on.. we had a premade but 2x the afkers (66 & 72) get entry before we do.. really GF, you even don't f*ck*ng care about ppl who actually want to play ?( Eventually we disband premade and all went for quick entry, don't have to tell you what happend i guess. 30ppl running 66afk GG

O well i agree from now.. don't give any reward, nothing, not even 1 AP and just close this fail instance wich you clearly can't manage.. 2 "Battlefields" out of 20 is a joke anyways
      Just give the soulstones as reward for completing the daily pvp quest Esterra/Nosra where you actually have to pvp for, and you don't have to deal with 60 leechers every run

The post was edited 1 time, last by 2dee ().

• failboat wrote:

Everyone is worried that afkers get free stigmas. I have yet to see a losing side that gets 4k points.
      naaah. not really. ppl just want to get quest items mostly.And anyway. afk is afk but not very pleasant when 95% of your alliance got disconnected . is like 19 ppl dc and only 5 online. Afkers is not all problems.
    • t0re wrote:

Neomorpheo wrote:

That said, statistically as many elys as asmos should be afk, if you lose one run cuz of too many afk, you will
      win another one cuz the other side got too many afkers.
      yea sorry but idea is that u dont loose time hoping that your team will have the less afk
      Well the crux is some people complain they lost 9 out of 10 times today cuz of afkers and imply that if there were no afkers, they would win more often xDDDDDD
      The forum fallacy: Believing that a tiny fraction of the player base, namely the forum users, represent the whole aion community.

Explanation: Some forum users are a bunch of raging and flaming trolls, who are very disagreeable, while the average aion player simply doesn't give
      a fck about what is discussed on the forum.

aioninfo.com/online/
      server cap: 5500

• In ff14 I was doing the 24v24v24 pvp instnace. Despite having the highest damage and most kills in my team, and our team winning by a long shot, I got kicked for afking 10 seconds on the spawn because I was reloading a playlist on the other screen.

Someone in the alliance said "omg kick he is afk", did a vote kick and everyone reading it believed in him.

Now, aion community is a lot different. By different I mean its a lot more /insertcensoredhere.

This is siege drama all over again, people will complain for getting kicked for no reason. Because trust me, they do get kicked sometimes for no reason, i remember when i started playing on the new server there was some guy that kicked 15+ people from his alliance for no reason at all.

Honestly, just move those soulstones to Lok since its prolly the easiest and most popular instance. Together with the stigma bags.

And close Neviwind canyon completely. Would solve the issue of the union server dying at least.
    • Happy wrote:

In ff14 I was doing the 24v24v24 pvp instnace. Despite having the highest damage and most kills in my team, and our team winning by a long shot, I got kicked for afking 10 seconds on the spawn because I was reloading a playlist on the other screen.

Someone in the alliance said "omg kick he is afk", did a vote kick and everyone reading it believed in him.
      I did point it also to make a system like in Final Fantasy. But that's just too short. Should be after 5/10 minutes or something.
      Best option is still to change those stones in some other instances and not in Neviwind or at least remove the other stuff from Neviwind so alts don't have anything to go for at all. :/

I did enter 3 Neviwinds today, I left them instantly cause base was looking a bit too red and points, not even going to talk about that :( And then see how many elyos on alts... Soon I give up on that farm if nothing will change at all. I get just too mad xD
      "Faith is a bird that sings while the dawn is still dark"

Xenomorph Twitch
    • bad poll. The solution is: to introduce personal point points for activity in the game (killing enemies, taking tp, etc.) and giving bonuses according to the number of points. Who does not have personal points - he does not have a reward. Who have many of them, have much more reward. (2x etc.)This would be a good solution
    • Runat or BMR won’t change anything, if someone AFK there it has an even worse impact on the end result than 2-3 people afk in Neviwind. At least Neviwind you can go quick entry and have a good chance to finish the quest (unlimited entries aswell, runat or BMR you can only do twice a day).
      So anything besides fixing Neviwind afk issue is not a solution.
    • Yesterday me and my friends was trying to go and have some fun in ashunatals, results?
      (we are not fully geared yet)
      1th entry = 3 generals and 3 afk soldier rank 1 (suppose they alts) = no chance aganist them; just waste of time
      2nd entry = a pt with very strange high rank gunner who probbably don't ever heared about whats mean "skils cooldown' XD = we give up after 1th attempt, and it was totally waste of our time....
      3rd entry = empty = yeah! can do some q ^^

i don't want to be mean, especially aganist active players ... but sometimes when you see a opposite pt the AFK or surrender it's only option you can do :D and we all know too well that in AION it too much p2w

so a punishment for players not activley participating in ashu JBM isnt good options UNLESS GF introduce a fair-play system whith will be categorized players on basis of they equipment; in my opinion the existing match system not work properly

as for neverwind ... its more complicated, cause a lot of people participatem in it, but kicking will be bad option - I can see on siege time how many hatred exist cause of this option :]
    • Yoo wrote:

bad poll. The solution is: to introduce personal point points for activity in the game (killing enemies, taking tp, etc.) and giving bonuses according to the number of points. Who does not have personal points - he does not have a reward. Who have many of them, have much more reward. (2x etc.)This would be a good solution
      Thanks for your feedback. But always see it from GF Side - there won't be any fancy new(old) personal contribution system, therefore no poll option.

Future Will Come wrote:

Don't expect any smart system against AFK in Neverwind Canyon. You can see in 6.0 how it will be fixed. Simple 1 entry per day.
      Agree.
    • Kick function neviwind!!!

So removing the kick function from neviwind you have created yet another afk instance!

Why do you insist on ruining the game for the players who actually want to play the game?

Elyos are lazy ar**holes and only join to afk! The kick function needs to be restored and fast!