Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Idk which game you are palying on but for me kicking option doesnt solve anything, problems are same or worst. Maybe we play diffrent game. Many ppl are kicked without reason while afkers still afking ingame, only what is changed is that afkers need to press rdy button every 5min what is still no problem since they are doing something anaway on computer.

I want 1 week + bans for afkers who ruins other game play or fun. Fer enough. Ban manualy all trashes out of game after we wil lsee who Will afk more.

The post was edited 2 times, last by MrSlacks ().

• MrSlacks wrote:

Many ppl are kicked without reason while afkers still afking ingame, only what is changed is that afkers need to press rdy button every 5min what is still no problem since they are doing something anaway on computer.

Kick option isn't best solution, but it is something at least. I noticed a lot less ppl afk than before. Yesterday i had vice, i noticed couple of guys pretending to not be afk, and spec them every 2 min, they were pressing "ready" , but they were just few meters outside our base do nothing, not even close to any core to guard it or something. They just found their selves a nice corner to hang out with pseudo screen, youtubing their asses of and pressing "ready" when it popped up. They got kicked ofcourse. Sure might be others harder to spot, but what i want to say is... if someone is willing to try that hard to convince "others" that is not afking, it will be easier just to participate and help the faction and himself. At least for the first pvp push which is the most crucial part.

Now incidents of collateral damage of ppl who will be unfairly kicked / kicked for fun or because leader dont like them, is gonna happen. Just a sad fact from an impercfect solution from a broken's mmo instanse.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • It solved 99% of the AFK problem. It outweighs the problems of a few people that get kicked. And I dare to bet that most people that get kicked have done something stupid that made people kick them.

I've done about 15 neviwind runs so far, I have not seen any abusive kicks. I've hardly seen any kicks in the first place. The ones that got kicked did absolutely nothing for 5 minutes or longer.
    • Sophisticated wrote:

Yes you are right about that. Cloth seem to push more then these useless templars and glads. Elyos are just big on numbers but asmo bigger in quality and brain while elyos are chickens waiting to be led.
      im doing nevi since 3hs now.
      managed to win twice out of 12-14 runs, once cause of mass dc of previous alli and kicks. got in when it was almost won.
      entries take alot longer as well, so does the instance itself. its just a mess.
      asmos win 90% of the neviwinds, that motivates even more asmos to come.
    • Rym wrote:

If you can't play active, don't join neviwind.

How dare you go to the bathroom if something happens, or check the door if someone happens to knock at? That's punishable by death.
      I really don't see why someone QQs if that happens. Worst case, you lose a run. If everyone starts using that excuse, we're back to the AFKing problem again. TAke care of what you have to before you queue.

If a real emergency happens, you lose the run, so what, enter again when it's resolved. If it's that's important, the game can wait, you likely aren't so concerned about one run.
    • Pewpew wrote:

Rym wrote:

If you can't play active, don't join neviwind.

How dare you go to the bathroom if something happens, or check the door if someone happens to knock at? That's punishable by death.
      I really don't see why someone QQs if that happens. Worst case, you lose a run. If everyone starts using that excuse, we're back to the AFKing problem again. TAke care of what you have to before you queue.
      If a real emergency happens, you lose the run, so what, enter again when it's resolved. If it's that's important, the game can wait, you likely aren't so concerned about one run.
      Agree.
    • we need another option to farm soulstones. Each day hours are spend to do the q 4 times its getting exhausting. Its such a pain each day, you loggin and say to yourself ohhh noo not nc again...not to mention you enter and 10s later you got kicked because morons have lead( they dont see that you just joined), and yet you see ppl not even using scrolls buffs for 20 min and they still in ally.
      Plates dont push, clerics dont heal/dispel, sm dont know how to fear...etc... Drop this useless instanc already and put it elsewhere.