Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it would be nice if some imbicils could pass a leader or a captain, as well as not kick active players and a whole active alliance. in the end, we got what we deserved. people were crying cuz no more kick option, now we will cry because kick for no reason. congratulations.
      how can this be so that GF can not implement disconnect system in canyon . usually i get dc if im afk in game . Why can not they implement simmilar . bullshet. oh well, yes, they need easy options and not the best ones. it's almost impossible. after every canyon to go to the support and complain about afk leaders or about kick without the reason .it's stupid and there's no time for it.
    • Evita wrote:

:P I was lucky the last few runs - had very nice clerics but also went on healing on bard when I had no cleric
      trying to heal a mage and a gladi that go fully in on DPS on bard is a challenge :P
      I know it's hard to heal as a bard in DPS spec, imagine playing as a sorc with almost (one lousy) self heal though, no dispels, . and having an AFK cleric and chanters that don't buff, let alone use any shield skills or healing skills at all.

Sometimes this effort is enough to make the difference, if enough people do it, between a win and a loss, it give people some hope.
    • ye lol. they also dont see difference between " Not ready" and " Currently absent" both kick
      they especially like to do a check ready , 2 minutes before the opening of the gate and kick people during this time. imbeciles . I usually take a break for a few seconds if there is time before starting. as well as other players and ops kick.
      Last canyon 2 guys got kick. because they clicked " not ready" then somebody linked dps meter those guys were in top 5 heals on pvp and top dd on pvp . same was with me and other ppl

The post was edited 1 time, last by HairyStorm ().

• sharlata wrote:

ye lol. they also dont see difference between " Not ready" and " Currently absent" both kick
      they especially like to do a check ready , 2 minutes before the opening of the gate and kick people during this time. imbeciles . I usually take a break for a few seconds if there is time before starting. as well as other players and ops kick.
      Last canyon 2 guys got kick. because they clicked " not ready" then somebody linked dps meter those guys were in top 5 heals on pvp and top dd on pvp . same was with me and other ppl
      Understand that it doesn't make sense, there's a a clear difference between someone who just needs a minute to get ready and someone who's clearly afk smh.

However, don't understand doing a DPS check either, you can be quite active in various roles and put out low DPS - ccing , taking flags, etc ( I realize you mentioned healing) . Better way is to check the map before someone is so eager to kick, and to understand if someone has been asked to do any special roles before you assume that they are not following directions.
    • Pewpew wrote:

sharlata wrote:

ye lol. they also dont see difference between " Not ready" and " Currently absent" both kick
      Understand that it doesn't make sense, there's a a clear difference between someone who just needs a minute to get ready and someone who's clearly afk smh.
      However, don't understand doing a DPS check either, you can be quite active in various roles and put out low DPS - ccing , taking flags, etc ( I realize you mentioned healing) . Better way is to check the map before someone is so eager to kick, and to understand if someone has been asked to do any special roles before you assume that they are not following directions.
      players get kick after first pvp. thats fine? just because they cliked by msitake "not ready" and thats why i mentioned dps list. people tryhard. and ups kicked. nais. these great leaders dont even use scrolls or buffs to pvp.... i know i know players like to play how they like . but . wtf?ez kick ez no scroll. ez no leading ez no fix groups no vice nothing.
    • sharlata wrote:

Pewpew wrote:

sharlata wrote:

Understand that it doesn't make sense, there's a a clear difference between someone who just needs a minute to get ready and someone who's clearly afk smh.However, don't understand doing a DPS check either, you can be quite active in various roles and put out low DPS - ccing , taking flags, etc ( I realize you mentioned healing) . Better way is to check the map before someone is so eager to kick, and to understand if someone has been asked to do any special roles before you assume that they are not following directions.
      players get kick after first pvp. thats fine? just because they cliked by msitake "not ready" and thats why i mentioned dps list. people tryhard. and ups kicked. nais. these great leaders dont even use scrolls or buffs to pvp.... i know i know players like to play how they like . but . wtf?ez kick ez no scroll. ez no leading ez no fix groups no vice nothing.
      What you wrote above is barely legible, but I never said it was fine to kick someone after the first PVP. Again, running a DPS meter should not be relied upon to decide whether or not to kick someone, it it better imo to see if the person is follow directions - which means are they moving to where they are supposed to be (i.e. look at the map) and how is their group performing. Know your alliance role as well in the league.

If I understand you correctly you're now talking about leading and that's another subject entirely.
    • You write so much and it is unclear why. Dps meter shows that the leaders were not objective in their decision and now having the option kick, they do what they want. Leaders can be even afk full run. And to kick people for various blunt reasons. And you understand wrongly. People say that because of kick options, we got even more problems. The situation may change for the better, If GFwill presents us with options for solving problems like afk leader / unfair kick. But this will not be. Write more constructively Pewpew , you bypass real problems and I do not understand what you want to tell us. And btw nobody said that dps meter can decide : kick him and her and him and blabla. DPS meter sometimes gives a good opportunity to show that the leader was a dumb asshole

since now there is a kick option and there are no afk people because they are kicked, there are no other problems in principle. at first, everyone complained about afk and now we have a new problem

in another case, there is nothing more to write about in this topic

The post was edited 2 times, last by HairyStorm ().

• sharlata wrote:

You write so much and it is unclear why. Dps meter shows that the leaders were not objective in their decision and now having the option kick, they do what they want. Leaders can be even afk full run. And to kick people for various blunt reasons. And you understand wrongly. People say that because of kick options, we got even more problems. The situation may change for the better, If GFwill presents us with options for solving problems like afk leader / unfair kick. But this will not be. Write more constructively Pewpew , you bypass real problems and I do not understand what you want to tell us. And btw nobody said that dps meter can decide : kick him and her and him and blabla. DPS meter sometimes gives a good opportunity to show that the leader was a dumb asshole

since now there is a kick option and there are no afk people because they are kicked, there are no other problems in principle. at first, everyone complained about afk and now we have a new problem

in another case, there is nothing more to write about in this topic
      Perhaps you could try to actually read or understand my post before commenting and saying that i I writes much (the irony given your post).

You see, in my post I actually responded to the issue and provided a better way to asses whether someone is AFK, you apparently missed that completely.

The option you list has been discussed previously, it would require a code change - who knows how long it would take, the one I'm discussing requires common sense on the part of the alliance leader (s).
    • you did not read my post either. you do not even understand the essence of it. you talk about some problems of leaders, in fact, I'm not talking about that. there is nothing to talk about with you. if you don't even understand why I mentioned the idea of DPS meter

People so mad omg .teleported to the main base= instantly kicked omfg, cant even buy fkn scrolls. no more canyons for me fu.got my weapon.