Additional source of APES and Serums, ETA?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ...Actually I opened all of my premium luna daily bags while leveling all my alts from 65 to 66 in hopes of getting scrolls and yasba's graces.

I leveled like this 96 alts and on average each alt had 5 premium luna bags, this means that I opened 480 luna bags, or the equivalent of 480 days of S rank luna.

From all the bags I got 5 apes spread across all characters.

I don't care how many you got, I don't care what you believe, I could not care less what you think of this.

This is what I got, and this is the luna rate for me.

You coming and telling me you got 5 from 4 bags will not help me either in game or in life in any way, shape or form.
    • This isn't even about that, this escalated to some conversation about luna. All started from him saying to someone that it currently doesn't give you anything, because he didn't get any in the past few months (I'm assuming since nerf). I made a small correction and said it does. After that, it doesn't matter what anyone else said, that I'm lucky and someone unlucky. It's obvious that luna is far from a good source of apes, but something on a side like band-aid since you can do them afk, and the point was that it still drop there. Same as with hero trials. Some of us are still doing some of them.
    • Galeas wrote:

Raeinor wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Hello Daevas,

A few months ago, we modified the Luna instances and the rewards they provide. In order to compensate for that, we added more items as rewards within our Hero Trials system.

We said back then that we would be monitoring the situation closely and would make improvements where necessary. Since October, we have been gathering your feedback on this and especially the criticisms you made.Your main concerns were that sometimes you don’t even get your rewards due to a bug in completing the quests. It was also highlighted that you feel that you don’t have the freedom to decide when you complete the quests as you have to follow the schedule.Finally, many of you asked us to also provide Holy Upgrade Serums and make the items tradeable.

For these reasons, we decided to implement an additional solution on top of the Hero Trials. We will be implementing a new NPC who will provide additional All Powerful Enchantment Stones and Holy Upgrade Serums (but also mounts and other items) in exchange for a new currency. This currency will be given out as a reward when killing bosses in specific dungeons. The NPC will offer tradeable items, but also non-tradeable items for a cheaper price.

We believe that this NPC will bring you more flexibility than the Hero Trials as you will have the choice to farm tokens whenever you like during the week.

As soon as the new NPC is ready to be implemented, we will naturally share a news post with the full details .

Galeas and the Aion Team.
      Any news regarding this? @Galeas
      We sent the request for the NPC to NCSoft already and are waiting for the patch. When we have it, we need to test it and when it works we want to implement it right away. It is hard to give and ETA but for sure whenever it is ready it will be put live with the following maintenance.
      Let's say it takes about 8 weeks for NC to take care of creating this patch (As EU requests are for sure no top priority), then gf gets the patch.
      Testing and evaluating takes about 8 months?
      So we can expect the patch arround december 2018.
      Thanks @Galeas for atleast something.
    • I do luna actively on between 6-8 characters every day. And the weekly on all characters on 3 accounts.

I can say that the drop of apes is pure luck from A or S rank bags. Some weeks I get none but it does give other things too, as well as xp so it is worth doing for me. Apes if I am lucky I get 1 on only one character every 2 weeks. So yes, 1 out of 95+ bags is possible.

I may be wrong in my thinking but, I do not see the changes to hero quests as a nerf. They increased the number of apes dropping in the lower instances which people can do x number of times every week and have a better chance to get them when rolling due to number of players reduced to 3. Can still run them with alts and can do the runs at a better time/day to suit you.

So they removed the hero quest from there and put it into higher instance which although not many do just now, it may suit more people in time as they gear up. In the past people have said that at their level they are bored and do not want to run low level dungeons which has nothing for them except the hero ape.
    • DerHans wrote:

Let's say it takes about 8 weeks for NC to take care of creating this patch (As EU requests are for sure no top priority), then gf gets the patch.Testing and evaluating takes about 8 months?
      So we can expect the patch arround december 2018.
      Thanks @Galeas for atleast something.

Testing should be only a few days. Then if there are bugs it can take longer. But if testing is green then it's ready to implement.
    • Galeas wrote:

Testing should be only a few days. Then if there are bugs it can take longer. But if testing is green then it's ready to implement.

Please, just do me a favor and take testing your product more seriously. When you giving us something after "tests" and we trying play this, we almost always find bugs, and usually more than one. I'm sure that's another reason why you losing players that you normally wouldn’t. You can avoid this by taking care of your product a little more serious (idk why im even trying to suggest that, this is a simple logic for players and such a black magic for gf). It’s already generally hard to convince people to give your company another try so stop making same, stupid mistakes over and over.
    • failboat wrote:

This isn't even about that, this escalated to some conversation about luna. All started from him saying to someone that it currently doesn't give you anything, because he didn't get any in the past few months (I'm assuming since nerf). I made a small correction and said it does. After that, it doesn't matter what anyone else said, that I'm lucky and someone unlucky. It's obvious that luna is far from a good source of apes, but something on a side like band-aid since you can do them afk, and the point was that it still drop there. Same as with hero trials. Some of us are still doing some of them.
      Point is your "correction", like most of the corrections you give on this forum, is something either extremely small and technical, therefor making no point or is something that happend only to you without extensive testing which you present as proof. And I have the feeling that your goal is to just argue and piss people off, derailing and closing threads in the process. Thats a very subtle type of trolling from the Sirmi school of trolling that most old forum members spot instantly.
    • [NICK]heeyitsme wrote:

failboat wrote:

This isn't even about that, this escalated to some conversation about luna. All started from him saying to someone that it currently doesn't give you anything, because he didn't get any in the past few months (I'm assuming since nerf). I made a small correction and said it does. After that, it doesn't matter what anyone else said, that I'm lucky and someone unlucky. It's obvious that luna is far from a good source of apes, but something on a side like band-aid since you can do them afk, and the point was that it still drop there. Same as with hero trials. Some of us are still doing some of them.
      Point is your "correction", like most of the corrections you give on this forum, is something either extremely small and technical, therefor making no point or is something that happend only to you without extensive testing which you present as proof. And I have the feeling that your goal is to just argue and piss people off, derailing and closing threads in the process. Thats a very subtle type of trolling from the Sirmi school of trolling that most old forum members spot instantly.
      Aren't you the guy that made the thread in the name of a whole community, telling GF to shut down their brain, do exactly as you say because you speak for the entire community, and filled your so called "suggestion" with lots of censored words and angry name calling? Since you start things like this, you were already pissed boy. You just need an excuse to throw mud on others as well, or find something tangible, an enemy, to throw your frustration on to it.
    • Yeah I am, unlike you I think Gameforge should listen to their players instead of their higher ups who care about money alone IF they care about making the game better (and getting more players => $$). You are the ONLY person on forums who defends Gameforge in everything. If you have nothing to be frustrated about, leave the forums instead of trolling, everyone else have. Nobody except you disagrees with this.

That doesnt mean I dont give them credit where credit is due - PvP events for dragon skins, gold pack model better than other regions, lately the racing event was good even if bugged. But other than that there is very little credit to give.
      Their "good" deeds are always a result of them nerfing something to begin with and they are usually worse than the initial design.

Also dont throw random assumpsions about people, "boy". We had 4 years of Sirmi trolling, dont need another one.
    • See, there you're wrong. I do not defend GF, that is what you understand but that is not what I'm doing. Could care less. I show you there's more than that, that GF is not your only mastermind of your disappointment, or that your thinking has some flaws in it, or that your way of thinking is not the only way, that you do not view the whole picture.

You like to back up your words by putting "whole community agrees", "you're the only one", "everyone agrees with me" everywhere you can. It doesn't work like that. Plenty of people disagree with you, yet they are silent. There are others that agree with me, still silent on the forum. They just don't want to deal with crazy.

How about you make your own statements instead of whole community statements, that is your own opinion and suggestion, without imaginary agreements. I can count on fingers the people the people that agree with you and most of them are like you, rude and even more, some even created alt accounts to flame me. Sorry, these kind of people do not represent me, you can have them agreeing with you for all I care.
    • failboat wrote:

See, there you're wrong. I do not defend GF, that is what you understand but that is not what I'm doing. Could care less. I show you there's more than that, that GF is not your only mastermind of your disappointment, or that your thinking has some flaws in it, or that your way of thinking is not the only way, that you do not view the whole picture.

You like to back up your words by putting "whole community agrees", "you're the only one", "everyone agrees with me" everywhere you can. It doesn't work like that. Plenty of people disagree with you, yet they are silent. There are others that agree with me, still silent on the forum. They just don't want to deal with crazy.

How about you make your own statements instead of whole community statements, that is your own opinion and suggestion, without imaginary agreements. I can count on fingers the people the people that agree with you and most of them are like you, rude and even more, some even created alt accounts to flame me. Sorry, these kind of people do not represent me, you can have them agreeing with you for all I care.
      I back them up like that for you only, so maybe you would understand that most of what you're saying has no basis in reality and no common sense. If everyone around you says you're wrong, maybe you're wrong. Secondly I don't see where I'm 'rude' towards anyone I 'chat' with on this forum. And lastly show me those "silent' people that agree with you, I'm pretty sure that would be 10% of the community tops ;) For someone talking about the 'big picture' you seem to like to go into disagreements with others about pointless minor technical language differences that have no point in the subject at hand. Hypocrisy. From now on I'll try to limit myself to no reply or 1 reply tops when I see any of your troll posts.. seeing how you made 300 of them in half a week time I don't think >I< have the time to deal with "crazy" forum warriors.
    • Nope. You do that because you are desperately in need to have it your own way no matter what, even to be rude and insult to have GF attention, like it will solve anything being like that. What I'm saying is very much logic and for everyone to understand. An overwhelming majority disagree with you, by their actions in game. They do not need to be vocal on forum, their actions speak for themselves. By the way, those 300 posts you speak of, are like over a few months.
    • failboat wrote:

Nope. You do that because you are desperately in need to have it your own way no matter what, even to be rude and insult to have GF attention, like it will solve anything being like that. What I'm saying is very much logic and for everyone to understand. An overwhelming majority disagree with you, by their actions in game. They do not need to be vocal on forum, their actions speak for themselves. By the way, those 300 posts you speak of, are like over a few months.
      please you..please..your opinion..other people noticing 2 BORING US