Additional source of APES and Serums, ETA?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Also from the 3 man instances. I got like 6 this week to sell, and the broker is full of apes, people can't really complain there's no apes. People that do narakkali and other stuff sell their stuff on broker to get what they want, others sell their apes. That is called economy but people now they just want to self sustain everything.
    • failboat wrote:

Also from the 3 man instances. I got like 6 this week to sell, and the broker is full of apes, people can't really complain there's no apes. People that do narakkali and other stuff sell their stuff on broker to get what they want, others sell their apes. That is called economy but people now they just want to self sustain everything.
      And u just might be lucky. I did yesterday with my partner 20 adma/ELL, result was 1 ape
    • failboat wrote:

1 from lab, 2 from arkhal, 2 from kroban, 1 from lok (tradable). I also did all these instances on 3 characters, not just one.
      so you are the type of kid player who got army of alts and play game 24/24 every day? Nice
      Also u guess ppl pass apes to you right? Or you are the lucyiest person in aion and winning every roll?
    • There are different experiences for different servers, but I´m sure the overall feeling is lack of APES in broker, in hellion right now is 130kk each.

For me this week, I did all the instances, 3 Arkal, 3 LOK, 2 Adma, 2 Lab, 3 Kroban, only 1 tradeable APE dropped and by luck I won the roll...

So bear in mind there can be people with quite serious shortage of APES
    • Price doubled on Deyla as well, in the time span of few weeks. It's because of demand. People with lots of kinah can afford to buy them and they buy them because they want +25 items. The shortage comes from people trying to +25, some people buy lots of apes for just one +25, but seriously, these items are overkill. For normal people, the old +15 items are still decent and for those we have a decent amount of apes. For example next week with 300mil xp apes, I get 8x3 untradable apes... it's piling up for me.

[NICK]n00b wrote:

ETA : 2019 , in 6.0, when APES / Serums won't be needed.

To the plebs who keep saying they got so many apes doing those instances, I do them on 7 chars last 2 weeks and the drop rate is horrendous for the amount of time you put into it.
      Again with this attitude... and by the way, what bothers you if this pleb got apes? If I was unlucky, someone else would have those apes right now, selling them on broker (yes I put all tradable on broker). People have ways to farm kinah and then buy them from broker. Instances got easier with 5.8, and at least there are some apes dropping. Could have been better obviously but right now it's better than nothing. It could have been worse. I'm waiting for the new npc as well but in the mean time, are we going to complain that we have to put up some effort to get them?
    • Its just that the demand for apes and serums is really high right now as people want to enchant to 25. Even if they drop frequently, the demand is super high as somehow players have alot of kinnah these days thanks to fail events and buggs. A few of my friends were broke af few months ago who were sitting on arena gear and rune and now they have +15 pvp gear with billions of kinnah saved thanks to the past events. So as long as we keep getting these fail events/buggs where people are able to farm billions, the demand for apes will just keep rising thanks to players who are trying to get 25 gear like myself
    • APES and level reduction stones are really needed, can’t be that for a whole server there are 3 stones on broker.

Holy upgrade serums are affordable (still) but that’s only cuz the majority goes for armor and weapon first and didn’t start their accessoires yet.

The additional drop of APES and Serum in lowcontent instances such as Arkhal Kroban Lab and Adma is utterly Garbage, I solo / Duo them every week and usually I see 1 APES drop out of 4 Lab, 4 Adma, 3 Kroban, 3 Arkhal on 3! Characters. (That’s 52 instances!!!).

LoK is 1x almost always but also on roll, that makes 1 per week if you 3 man it and FFA the 4th if it drops...

Level reduction stones you can’t get anywhere except that 1 per week from Luna.

I’m currently not upgrading anything cuz I have only 4 stones myself, and got 2 Narakkalli Weapon, 1 AP necklace and another AP armor part that I could upgrade but I won’t cuz the yellow exclamation mark and 10% stats reduce giving me eyeburn.
    • I feel like the drop for APES and Serums got nerfed in the 3 man instances. I remember in the first week of 5.8 getting one of these once at every 2 or 3 runs. Yesterday I did with my friends 6x Adma/ 6x Elem/ 9x Arkhal/ 6x Kroban and we got a total of 3 APES, which we took by turn. So after 4-5 hours of farming the instances we got 1 APE each
    • failboat wrote:

Also from the 3 man instances. I got like 6 this week to sell, and the broker is full of apes, people can't really complain there's no apes. People that do narakkali and other stuff sell their stuff on broker to get what they want, others sell their apes. That is called economy but people now they just want to self sustain everything.
      I burned 100+ apes just few days ago and close to 200 on 5.8....Checked broker/shops there arent any 5 on broker tops per day. And if i decide to buy them everytime i check on broker for 1 month where others gonna get them? Explain...

Will ppl run around with unenchanted gear for a month? And pray to all gods so they drop few by burning all alts cds on account from low lvl instances...yea right make sense.