Additional source of APES and Serums, ETA?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have the same question

failboat wrote:

Last night when I checked after I sold mine, thre were 4 pages of apes and quite a few of the stacks were over 100. I'd say it was over 700 apes estimated.

Kuroiz wrote:

^ which server/faction is this ? wtb ttransfer
      well I have the same questions, and I want to enter there and see with my eyes because evry time I have impression you exagerate failboat
    • It seems there's no logic in your thinking there. Why should I exaggerate when hundreds of players who might have checked the broker last night are able to confirm this? And you obviously play on a server where there are no players or any economy, aren't you surprised?
    • @Galeas the way the aion team is working at the moment is really bottom line. For weeks and several months we are waiting on different hot topics - I start with the oldest:

- additional solution APES, Serums, Level reduction stones, etc.

- Server merge (new server are in an unplayable state due to lack of population)

- missing 5.8 content (grey wolf, cheaper upgrade prices of 80 AP gear)

- Arena Rankings are nyerked up cuz of a system / ranking reset tht shouldn’t happen

- Union Server constantly disconnecting players followed by a sendlog upon trying to relogin

These are all major topics that affect the game experience of every single player day per day. And every other day we get the same response “working on it”, “testing it”, “it’s known and forwarded”, “a solution is in progress”.... bla bla bla.
      And in addition to nothing is happening at all we get bugged events, shop updates and aion coins bonuses every other weekend and lame excuses why X or Y happened.

I can clearly see the top priority of Gameforge by simply having a look on the news page on the main website, as Kadex said somewhere:

New items in shop
      Aion coins bonus
      New items in shop
      New items in shop
      Aion coins bonus
      New items in shop
      Emergency Maintenance
      New items in shop
      New items in shop
      Aion coins bonus
      New items in shop

Do you, or better the team you are working for, really think we are stupid and believe all that?
      Start working like a professional company already, there’s a limit you are crossing with your more than obvious cash reliant game management.
      Hire additional staff, I strongly believe that out of all the people that originally worked on AION only about 1/3 is left and everyone else left the team or got put in another game team.
      You get nothing done right at all for over half a year already, literally nothing.
    • Click wrote:

@Galeas the way the aion team is working at the moment is really bottom line. For weeks and several months we are waiting on different hot topics - I start with the oldest:

- additional solution APES, Serums, Level reduction stones, etc.

- Server merge (new server are in an unplayable state due to lack of population)

- missing 5.8 content (grey wolf, cheaper upgrade prices of 80 AP gear)

- Arena Rankings are nyerked up cuz of a system / ranking reset tht shouldn’t happen

- Union Server constantly disconnecting players followed by a sendlog upon trying to relogin

These are all major topics that affect the game experience of every single player day per day. And every other day we get the same response “working on it”, “testing it”, “it’s known and forwarded”, “a solution is in progress”.... bla bla bla.
      And in addition to nothing is happening at all we get bugged events, shop updates and aion coins bonuses every other weekend and lame excuses why X or Y happened.

I can clearly see the top priority of Gameforge by simply having a look on the news page on the main website, as Kadex said somewhere:

New items in shop
      Aion coins bonus
      New items in shop
      New items in shop
      Aion coins bonus
      New items in shop
      Emergency Maintenance
      New items in shop
      New items in shop
      Aion coins bonus
      New items in shop

Do you, or better the team you are working for, really think we are stupid and believe all that?
      Start working like a professional company already, there’s a limit you are crossing with your more than obvious cash reliant game management.
      Hire additional staff, I strongly believe that out of all the people that originally worked on AION only about 1/3 is left and everyone else left the team or got put in another game team.
      You get nothing done right at all for over half a year already, literally nothing.

My legion mates are kinda bored and upset. 2 months ago we had 9-12 active
      players online and now its like 4-5. Were waiting and waiting for some
      changes but nothing ever happend.
      -PVP instances are unrevarding, for winning you get stuff like from path 4.5...
      -Open word pvp is dead
      -Neviwind canyon issue, people are still afking. afking people get leader...
      Premade allies have to wait a sick amount of time. Yesterday there were 4
      allies (elyos) and we waited for entry 1,5h. The other 3 allies broke
      up becouse the waiting time was to long.When people from quick entry
      waited 10 min max...
      -Send logs in nevi canyon
      -Missing 5.8 content. Where are the grey wolfs javellery ?
      - appes, redu stones are hard to get and expensive (130kk - 1 appes)
      -Hero quest are bugged mostly i dont get the appe for doing it...

The cup of bitterness is poured over. People are quiting. The rest is waiting for sollutions, but will we ever get them ?

Sorry for my bad english, have a nice day.
    • @Click The more you want something to be your own way, the more disappointed you're going to get over time.

I haven't been here for the whole last half year you're pointing out but they did deliver some of those requests, just not as you expected. People wanted apes, serums, reduction stones, they got them but the majority of them were in terms of events. I tuned in when the last few days of shugo tomb was running, I remember the apes and serums stacks were like 3 or 4 if you were lucky, or you could have bought the keys from shop. The winter events, some of them free, from Dec/Jan, got us plenty of apes and serums and some reduction stones if we were lucky, or just by using the shop. I think the only reliable (100%) way to get all those items (reduction, apes, serum) were by elite veteran rewards. As a f2p player I managed to get 3 accounts to 20 evr, 2 of them which had previously no gp active, but in the end still required someone to buy the gp and put them on broker so I can buy them. People expect the solutions would be some free content for everyone, so they can abuse it, but no, most of them are either shop or more or less p2w events. I don't know why you guys expect such imaginary changes. They did deliver, just not as want it to be.

Like a month ago we had players with hundreds of apes in their shop and nobody was buying them. I still got serums to sell, all from free stuff, but I don't consider putting them in the broker, as 40m for one I consider it too cheap.
    • Nice try, each example you gave involved the shop, and only the shop if you wanted to get something decent. Just cuz some individuals were lucky or some individuals had stacks of 100/200 apes, it doesn’t mean the majority of the players have the same. You also have keep in mind that some server are not as populated as Deyla and prices their for the same items are 2x higher.

Also, if you think I want everything for free, you are wrong. I would like to work for progress, if I see progress by doing smth. Additionally I’m for sure not a F2P player, people who know me know aswell that if I want something, I’ll get it (just not as excessive as aiming for Dark Dragon Skin, Sunayaka extend or 10% silence godstone / +10 Feather/Bracelet - that’s a bit too tryhard on the shop for me).

Another problem is, that even the promo events, where I used to spend some money on, recently they are that hard nerfed, I don’t even think about buying aion coins anymore (for example Shugo game, my favorite gamblin game in aion, until they nerfed the chance to get to lvl8, since then /ignore).

I don’t want to imagine how hard a F2P player has it to reach at least some goals nowadays in Aion, it directly reflects the server population :)
    • Click wrote:

Nice try, each example you gave involved the shop.
      Was it not what my post said as well?

Click wrote:

I don’t want to imagine how hard a F2P player has it to reach at least some goals nowadays in Aion, it directly reflects the server population :)
      I think anything up to 5.6 is doable by any f2p players but getting highly enchanted upgraded level 80 gear is not much f2p players can do. It's also pointless, you would see how much you asked for useless content when 6.0 arrives. Aion population is going down as in any other mmorpg out there (even wow lost many millions). It's a dying genre, new people and new players hardly choose mmorpg's over something else. These games being concentrated around the shop doesn't help either.
    • Dunno at which planet people live nower days, i can tell you one thing though - players bring players, no advertisment will outperform enthusiastic players who share their games with friends. This was ttue even back when i was a kid, i was drawn to play Medal Of Honor Allied Assault - by friends. I didnt see 1 single ad about it. Same with Call Of Duty. I cant tell you how many times ppl ask me what do i do to relax or to have fun and just when im about to suggest them Aion i dont. Because its p2w gardcore.
    • There's not a single online game which I joined and stayed because of my friends or known people. There was one time like 10 years ago when most of the people at work were playing wow and a few of them asked me lots of times to join, and I did join for like 2 days and then quit it because I didn't like it. Even more, I know what kind of games my younger brother is playing, he knows what kind of games I play, yet we don't try each other games because we don't like each other genre of games. Other than that, advertisement through proper websites that review games and upcoming games worked just fine for me, and nowadays there's youtube reviews and so on.
    • Don’t always draw conclusions of what you do, cuz the majority is indeed inspired by other players and not cuz a company itself has great marketing and advertising. Few hints:

- Youtuber and streamer are players suggesting games to players
      - friends tell friends to play game XY
      - social media platforms where player promote games

This of course only counts for already existing games like aion, I yet have to see anyone coming across aion by research without getting impressions not from any of the 3 above listed cuz I know only 1 aion advertisement made by Gameforge, which was embarrassing if you ask me.
    • My point exactly. Not everything you do applies to the other persons. That was his personal experience, the other one was my personal experience.

By your definition, websites that make rankings and reviews are also players. It is still advertisement nonetheless. Aion was for many years in the mmorpg.com website list (just one of the many websites), with interviews and reviews from time to time. Players than never tried the game became interested.

If it was by players impression of Aion, me and others wouldn't have joined Aion EU over the years. When I finally quit NA, or at least being active there, and that was years ago, there wasn't a single nice review or comment about Aion EU, most of them were raging kids heavily disappointed about GF. Yet I did join. Plenty of others did join. I was actually impressed that Aion EU was doing much better than in NA and the business model was also better imo. Those bad reviews probably prevented many people joining the game but in the same time we still had people joining the game. People are still making bad reviews, people that stream still tell people not to join the game, yet we still have some that join the game even now.
    • @failboat I agree with you that there are a lot of apes in broker.
      You probably noticed that the prices of apes are inflated by rich players. They buy all cheap and sell expensive, that's why they sell 50 or 90 pieces.
      A week ago I bought for 70kk now 100kk, in a week they will cost 120kk. On elios deyla there are many such examples :)
    • Most likely there are players that do that but also players that just buy them for personal use. I see that from yesterday like ~200 apes "disappeared" from broker but the price was also cheaper (~90m), so not all of them are resells. Mines were for like 2 days in broker until they sold last night. The income of tradable apes was decent, you remember that until a month ago there were plenty of shops with hundreds of apes and nobody was buying them (for 50m-60m), but now that so many want +25 items the demand is too high. People already knew this is a p2w patch, I don't know why it surprises anyone just now.
    • Note that most of the apes and serums that we have now a days ( which is declining fast) is thanks to elite rewards, alot of people made 20/20 elite rewards and that caused the broker to have 100s of them so im guessing once the new rewards come out the supply for apes/serums will even out a bit
    • failboat wrote:

Click wrote:

Nice try, each example you gave involved the shop.
      Was it not what my post said as well?
      to bad this thread is called "Additional source of APES" but i guess u just continue doing in the thread what u do in every thread.
      game is ez, everything is fine, join deyla, ur point is invalid, my exp says diffrently, u dont know the game, i know everything better in general anyway, bla bla bla

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kadex ().

• Why don't you grab a dictionary and look up additional? Everything but the default in game drop is additional.

Click wrote:

Elite rewards and Christmas Shugo game.
      And there was the shugo tomb at the end of November, I remember because it was when I came back. It was giving 4 apes in one box, ore 3 serums in one box, or luna, which I gambled and got more apes from it. Most of the apes from elite rewards were sold like almost 2-3 months ago on Deyla, when prices of GP skyrocketed from 100m to 180m and most people made their accounts 100/100. From that point GP prices started to go down again, as most people already made their accounts elite veteran at the start, and at some point like a month or so ago the GP price was like 130m, down from 180m or more. But since then I still sold some apes every week and I didn't get them from those 2~3 events or evr. Plus, if we're talking about apes in general, we got a lot more untradable ones, basically every single event gave us those and we had events every few weeks.
    • @failboat i've been reading posts in this forum for the last month or maybe more and most of your posts have the same context: "i managed to do that, i managed to get that item, i did this, i know this". Yes, i found some of your posts that i agreed with, but on this thread you are basicly saying that the broker is full of all items we need, and you have tons of each.
      The thread is about how we can get more sources of apes, serums, level reduction stones, not about how many can i put in the broker and get billions overnight or whatever. As in your post showing the drop from S rank hell pass, I used to be that lucky on first few weeks after i started playing again and i managed to gather 10-12 apes in 3 weeks from hell pass, but even so, this amount is to low for me or anyone that wants to enchant his gear. When it comes to the tradable ones, i got few the first week of 5.8 when the drop rate in 3 man instance was way better then now but didnt used them for enchanting because is way more worth selling an apes for 80kk and then buy an apes+200supps for 30-40 kk each. Yes, selling nontradable apes, got from hell pass before got nerfed, and those will end soon.
      When it comes to serums, the price is quite low (on asmo deyla - around 40-50, last time o checked), i dont care about enchanting my accesories, even so, i saw fewer drops in 3 man instances as the weeks past.
      On the level reduction stones, i was lucky again and i managed to get my fallusha accesories set to 75 with less than 20 stones (most of them we're 78), which i farmed in hell pass with 12 chars, still there are not that many tradable in shop and corect me if i'm wrong but there is no instance that can drop this.
      It is not only about the players that are level 75 and are rushing 80 ap set, it is also for the new players that barely got their first gold pack and try to get some kinnah and work on their first decent set so ppl take them to beter instances.
      I posted on the rift of oblivion bonus thread that they should add a pink quest similar to the hell pass one and for 7 complete runs you can pick a level reduction stone or make it random drop between worthy items. That would be an extra one peer week every two weeks, more than decent.