Additional source of APES and Serums, ETA?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, those apes and serums must have come from somewhere if I put them on broker, and I personally don't use the shop so I can buy apes/serum and sell them. Since I sold the evr ones long time ago, most of the new ones I get are from events (already sold) or drop in instances. I have no use for tradable ones so this is why I put them on broker and I mentioned broker. So many others do the same, or at least people that understand that 5.8 gear is a scam.

If your 12 characters are high daeva, do the hero trials in 2 days, you will get those 12 apes in 1 day and not 3 weeks (calendar). Hell pass do drop them from time to time but not reliable and it's not time efficient to do them active.

Yea the price of serums is low. I still think from all items people need, this is the one that drop the least. Personally I had more than I needed, from normal veteran reset, enchanting event, other events, even the hated alchemist event gave me like 8. I can't sell all the serums I have because 40m is too cheap imo. On the other hand I can buy already +7 pvp accessoeries at 3b~3.5b on Deyla, so there is no need to use serums.

Reduction stones are whatever. People asking for events to give this stone but I don't want the events to be poluted with this item. We should remember that we are all in the same thing, all people need reduction stones, so it doesn't matter overall.

And new players, lets not bring that argument. There are some new players, you could have considered me as one of them a few months back, but lets not build arguments around them and shape the game around them. I've not been sheltered from all the bad things Aion brings, nobody should. The game is what it is, they better discover sooner what it is about than find out later.

Also, if they manage to give more of these items to the game, it's fine, but if not, I don't have high expectations from the start. What I am going to do, cry about it or rage about it? When did that ever helped in the history of Aion?
    • and that is the difference. You have no need to use untradable apes you sell them, i understand easy kinah....

But you are probably not even a avarage geared player that do hard content that need stats&gear to be competitive and enjoy the game at max and play the patch as it shoud be played( at least +20 gear etc...noone likes it but hey you kinda need it)....( correct me if im wrong, just combining info from your previus posts - no flame tho).

So atm competitive player cant live with few "free" apes from hero trials or 2 apes weekly from adma when apes goes puff in 3s...you need aloot of them...and if he decided to buy some he stomp on an empty broker or just need to buy it overpriced and still end up where he started. Im speaking about + 20-25 gears, not old 75 + 15 where you can use luna lol.

Conclusion: the npc which gf gonna implement is worth gold for the playerbase. Those who play the game will get rewarded, and those who rather pay they still can open the shop. And additional doesnt mean hero q, events and shop, it means additional what we have riht now - so new npc. Lets just hope it gonna come soon, and ofc in reasonble exchange ratio.
    • @Galeas

I hope i can get a response from you once, and i want you to know that im being real when i say the following.

EARLIER patches Omega ( all power ) stones were considered premium items so it made sense to sell them via cash shop. THIS patch ( you can blame ncsoft for that ) it is like water to a human being. It is a basic material which gameforge still denies us access to. I dont mean hand them out like mushrooms but it needs to be here and gatherable, atleast once a day. 5.8 and 5.6 are NOT the same thing anymore. ALT usage to get untradable serums or apes is near worthless as the new gear is UNTRADABLE. What is so hard to understand? Why do i keep hearing band aids here band aids there - enough already. Your company WONT lose money, It will LOSE people. So better hurry your back office ppl.
    • Hashtag wrote:

play the patch as it shoud be played
      For that it's enough to have maxed 5.6 gear. People did all narakkali before 5.8 arrived and in the gea we previously had. That aside, the gear from 5.8 is overkill, and a scam for when 6.0 is coming and for your wallet. If you get the new gear, it's fine, if not, still fine. I still don't think people should get upset and demand stuff, and that's a nice way to put it.

And to extend this and make an analogy, everything that people ask from in 5.8 is more out of greed and not because it's needed. Same as in rl, a lot of people are already settled for life but they still want more and more, in the detriment of other people, some of them accumulating wealth worth billions, just because of the same mentality, this is how life should be lived. Aion is the same, filled with greed everywhere.

And the npc coming would be fine. People asked, GF said yes, now we wait for them to deliver. I'm fine with that, actually more than fine, I'm going to make use of it as well. What I don't understand is why people are snapping out and demanding stuff, and again using milder words. We already got the same response 12345 times, it's not going to change it. Only like 1-2 people asked nicely, and asked again, rest of them act like a spoiled child, even more, being rude and such when there's no need for it. Having the excuse that being rude is their right when someone is not doing as they want, is... I don't know. Are certain countries still living in caves and never heard of manners?
    • Sophisticated wrote:

@Galeas

I hope i can get a response from you once, and i want you to know that im being real when i say the following.

EARLIER patches Omega ( all power ) stones were considered premium items so it made sense to sell them via cash shop. THIS patch ( you can blame ncsoft for that ) it is like water to a human being. It is a basic material which gameforge still denies us access to. I dont mean hand them out like mushrooms but it needs to be here and gatherable, atleast once a day. 5.8 and 5.6 are NOT the same thing anymore. ALT usage to get untradable serums or apes is near worthless as the new gear is UNTRADABLE. What is so hard to understand? Why do i keep hearing band aids here band aids there - enough already. Your company WONT lose money, It will LOSE people. So better hurry your back office ppl.
      If you are referring to All Powerful Enchantment stones, it is indeed planned that we will add another source which is the NPC that is in preparation at the moment.
    • Honestly, you should have never mentioned that we will receive that NPC to begin with.

The reason why to that is because you can't give any date to when we will get it, meaning that we might also not get it.
      And there is also a chance that even if/when we get it that it might be bugged, after which you will have to remove it.

Seriously the tease was so unnecessary.

Same thing goes for the merge.
      You guys gave us a survey like 4 months ago.

I am well aware that this is a marketing strategy, but that time frame is a bit to much if you ask me.

If anything let us be able to farm those Boba vova what ever coins now.
      I'm sure that a lot of other people including my self would farm those coins now even without the NPC
    • istn wrote:

@failboat i've been reading posts in this forum for the last month or maybe more and most of your posts have the same context: "i managed to do that, i managed to get that item, i did this, i know this". Yes, i found some of your posts that i agreed with, but on this thread you are basicly saying that the broker is full of all items we need, and you have tons of each.
      The thread is about how we can get more sources of apes, serums, level reduction stones, not about how many can i put in the broker and get billions overnight or whatever. As in your post showing the drop from S rank hell pass, I used to be that lucky on first few weeks after i started playing again and i managed to gather 10-12 apes in 3 weeks from hell pass, but even so, this amount is to low for me or anyone that wants to enchant his gear. When it comes to the tradable ones, i got few the first week of 5.8 when the drop rate in 3 man instance was way better then now but didnt used them for enchanting because is way more worth selling an apes for 80kk and then buy an apes+200supps for 30-40 kk each. Yes, selling nontradable apes, got from hell pass before got nerfed, and those will end soon.
      When it comes to serums, the price is quite low (on asmo deyla - around 40-50, last time o checked), i dont care about enchanting my accesories, even so, i saw fewer drops in 3 man instances as the weeks past.
      On the level reduction stones, i was lucky again and i managed to get my fallusha accesories set to 75 with less than 20 stones (most of them we're 78), which i farmed in hell pass with 12 chars, still there are not that many tradable in shop and corect me if i'm wrong but there is no instance that can drop this.
      It is not only about the players that are level 75 and are rushing 80 ap set, it is also for the new players that barely got their first gold pack and try to get some kinnah and work on their first decent set so ppl take them to beter instances.
      I posted on the rift of oblivion bonus thread that they should add a pink quest similar to the hell pass one and for 7 complete runs you can pick a level reduction stone or make it random drop between worthy items. That would be an extra one peer week every two weeks, more than decent.
      Ignore him he is a troll and should be romoved form forum to clear community. End

True is that we dont have enough possible sources off geting apes and play the game.
      Also hero trials still in "BETA" lol.... after 1 year? or more.....
    • Nice job derailing the thread so you could just write a few random words to get the opportunity to insulting me, again! You should look up the definition of trolling because between you and me, your posts are mostly trolls (this or this and more of the same). Pretty sure that trolling, insulting and taking decisions instead of moderators are offenses.

Not going to write a few more random words to pretend like you that I'm on topic.
    • I don't think this will be "ready" in the near future.
      And beside a point, it will be obsolete as well.
      The closer the new patch is, the more so.

The "new" servers will just quietly die out, and a few besides, nobody will work on current gear.
      But rather, save up for the new ones.
      Assuming they aren't delaying 6.0 till eternity.
    • istn wrote:

@failboat i've been reading posts in this forum for the last month or maybe more and most of your posts have the same context: "i managed to do that, i managed to get that item, i did this, i know this". Yes, i found some of your posts that i agreed with, but on this thread you are basicly saying that the broker is full of all items we need, and you have tons of each.
      The thread is about how we can get more sources of apes, serums, level reduction stones, not about how many can i put in the broker and get billions overnight or whatever. As in your post showing the drop from S rank hell pass, I used to be that lucky on first few weeks after i started playing again and i managed to gather 10-12 apes in 3 weeks from hell pass, but even so, this amount is to low for me or anyone that wants to enchant his gear. When it comes to the tradable ones, i got few the first week of 5.8 when the drop rate in 3 man instance was way better then now but didnt used them for enchanting because is way more worth selling an apes for 80kk and then buy an apes+200supps for 30-40 kk each. Yes, selling nontradable apes, got from hell pass before got nerfed, and those will end soon.
      When it comes to serums, the price is quite low (on asmo deyla - around 40-50, last time o checked), i dont care about enchanting my accesories, even so, i saw fewer drops in 3 man instances as the weeks past.
      On the level reduction stones, i was lucky again and i managed to get my fallusha accesories set to 75 with less than 20 stones (most of them we're 78), which i farmed in hell pass with 12 chars, still there are not that many tradable in shop and corect me if i'm wrong but there is no instance that can drop this.
      It is not only about the players that are level 75 and are rushing 80 ap set, it is also for the new players that barely got their first gold pack and try to get some kinnah and work on their first decent set so ppl take them to beter instances.
      I posted on the rift of oblivion bonus thread that they should add a pink quest similar to the hell pass one and for 7 complete runs you can pick a level reduction stone or make it random drop between worthy items. That would be an extra one peer week every two weeks, more than decent.
      On my server apes is 100 mil each lul.

I've done for 2 weeks, on 7-8 chars ( x2 , duo'ing, while dual boxing )

All Ele Lab / Adma / LoK / Kroban.

I've gotten maybe 2-3 apes max ( which I failed to +15 on ) @failboat seems to be clueless most of the time, I wouldn't take him too seriously.

Not the mention the time you invest. Yes you do make kinah from the random drops, but that doesn't matter much when the kinah cap is so small.

This game has not changed since I started playing in this regard, well it has, the events have become extremely bad. But if you want to progress as a free user, you have to wait for a good event, that gameforge forgets to nerf, in order to "catch up" a bit to the people who play for 5 years or p2w.
    • It's interesting to see how you make arguments when it's convenient to you, just because you don't like the person. Just a few days ago you were proud that you don't spend money in cash shop and have everything you need, now you complain that everything is bad and you blame it on me. Didnt you just burn like a hundred or more tradable apes not long ago and said it was completely f2p. Yea, I wouldn't take you seriously either.
    • failboat wrote:

It's interesting to see how you make arguments when it's convenient to you, just because you don't like the person. Just a few days ago you were proud that you don't spend money in cash shop and have everything you need, now you complain that everything is bad and you blame it on me. Didnt you just burn like a hundred or more tradable apes not long ago and said it was completely f2p. Yea, I wouldn't take you seriously either.
      other ppl catching up to your nyerkocy so dw Soo full ignored
    • I used to play Lineage 2 for more than 10 years now, I swear to God that I'm so close of getting back, even if I never played or intended to play on the official server. Yes that game (official or private server) is P2W as fk. Even so, I used to play on private servers and starting 4-5 years back, all of them had info with % of dropping items on boss instances, so at least the players would have a clue on how rare some items would be. We had a "custom" command - shift + left click- and we would get a window with all items dropped and the % each has. In Aion, I have never seen a % drop rate on a single item, it's basically magic lol.
      Being magic they could say next maintenance that they added "drop chance" on all mobs in Estera and Nosra of APES, Serums, LRS, but, plot twist, it is 0,0001%, we can't find it out and it is basically 0 for the way mob farm works in Aion.
      Please don't start with "this is the magic of Aion, finding out by yourself fun stuff and so on", thank you :D
      I've seen groups of two admins owners, or even one having a server of L2 being 100 times more competent than Gameforge Team .
    • I have played that game L2 for many years and there was never ever mentioned the drop rate of something. There were custom 3rd party programs for bots, to calculate the drop chance of something, or some gm opening 10k of some things to calculate some chances, but that was it. Just like in Aion private servers, L2 private server are far away from the official and don't reflect the actual game. So better don't mention them. Same as with your 2 admins that are managing a server with 200 players and get illegal money from them, which are the same as bots/hack creators, that of course they are going to take care of their small group of people that buy stuff from them.