PvE Stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iSTAN wrote:

Hello guys, i need improvement suggestions for this gear, CP usage and other stuff that i need to know.
      Thank you in advance, have a nice day.

aion.mouseclic.com/tool/gearcalc/91461
      You probably know most of it:
      • higher upgrades
      • better gear => upgrade to Fallusha
      • exchange especially Power 6 (once you reach 75 they'll be only worth 5 Atk)
      • level up
      • get away from Accuracy/Crit manastones as soon as possible (at least with a higher level/better gear they aren't necessary anymore, currently the amount is fine, though better stones of course would reduce the necessary amount along with level & gear)
      • substitute atk 5 stones

Rotationwise it's only about improving weaving even more and forgetting about the Fury Absorption in boss fights (and I can see that you tend to use Piercing Rupture late sometimes - I'd try to change that). Otherwise it looks fine to me.

And considering how simple it is nowadays to upgrade stuff the stats 'explode' though. I just upgraded my shoulders and the dagger - and have like ~70 atk more compared to before. Therefore you currently have probably around 400 atk less compared to a well-geared PvE gladiator, but that's a matter of level, gear and manastones.
    • Hi Sirkka,
      Thx for the reply ^^
      • higher upgrades -> going for full +15 apollon armor as there's no point in upgrading the armor atm except for shoulders. currently i'm keeping my APes for when i upgrade my duals.
      • better gear => upgrade to Fallusha -> i'm going to upgrade my apollon duals and pole into enhanced fallusha as soon as i get a nara premade :S
      • exchange especially Power 6 (once you reach 75 they'll be only worth 5 Atk) -> done.
      • level up -> done.
      • get away from Accuracy/Crit manastones as soon as possible (at least with a higher level/better gear they aren't necessary anymore, currently the amount is fine, though better stones of course would reduce the necessary amount along with level & gear) -> crit stones are gone, 2 acc +7 stones left in the gear, gonna get rid of them soon.
      • substitute atk 5 stones -> done.
      *About the manastones, i went full retard mode to socket power only and forgot about the cap; remembered it only when i reached gloves(last resocketed item). I have a resocket in mind to replace all power 7 from armor with attack 6/accuracy and in the future to replace the power 7 from duals with power 8 9 10 :)
      As for the rotation comment, the piercing rupture thing, i actually use it on CD, the times i might be 'late' with it is when i have other glads in group and they use it first. As for weaving, i'm always looking for improve xD
      Fury Absorption i use it only when i'm out of mana xD

Self buffs stats atm -> imgur link
      Gear manastones -> mouseclic link

Sirkka wrote:

And considering how simple it is nowadays to upgrade stuff the stats 'explode' though. I just upgraded my shoulders and the dagger - and have like ~70 atk more compared to before. Therefore you currently have probably around 400 atk less compared to a well-geared PvE gladiator, but that's a matter of level, gear and manastones.
      Yeah, only by enhancing the duals i will get about ~80 more attack with them at +5 :D
      easy mode - casual PvE hero

The post was edited 4 times, last by iSTAN ().

• iSTAN wrote:

i'm going to upgrade my apollon duals and pole into enhanced fallusha as soon as i get a nara premade
      I've seen Elyos complaining about it (and I can only comment on the Asmodian situation), but applying anywhere was fine for me as well.

iSTAN wrote:

Self buffs stats atm -> imgur link
      Somehow I guess that you use crit food (?), but if I 'upgrade' the rest in the calculator and add idian + food + Combat Prep. it's around ~1500 Atk.
      aion.mouseclic.com/tool/gearcalc/91848
      another 156 Atk once you upgraded said weapons + shoulders + rest of the gear
      Afterwards there'll be mostly 'more upgrades' and 'better manastones' left (so the most expensive part XD).

iSTAN wrote:

i use it only when i'm out of mana xD
      OOM as gladiator?
      :chair:

iSTAN wrote:

the times i might be 'late' with it is when i have other glads in group and they use it first
      Well, I'm used to 'use it late' as well, because I don't expect other gladiators to not use it if I did it first, but sometimes that backfires since there aren't any :lol:

Weaving <- this is one of the best PvE gladiator atm dpswise, therefore the videos might be interesting (or the files on pveranks), but his explanations tend to be quite sloppy :blush2:
    • HAHA, ofc only in gok/lok when u're getting ur mana drained and pot is on CD and there's no bard there to help xD
      On boss fights i never switch on polearm.
      Thank you for the replies guys, it helped ^_^.
      easy mode - casual PvE hero