Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wait, so you don´t even check properly what the box contains before putting it in the shop, then remove it only after someone points it out in the forum?
      What if no one would notice and everyone would get that shield randomly for 19 coins?
      You´re kidding right?
    • This is unfair. Either you give all players the chance to buy the shield for 19 coins or either you remove it from the players who did buy it.
      The shield is OP so unfair for all the players who does want to have it and didn't got a chance to buy it for that price.

Removing a shop item after it got sold already to players isn't the way to go. It's pretending like it never happened, so please fix this problem for us!
      "Faith is a bird that sings while the dawn is still dark."
    • you should really add that shield trough events , it's pretty useful for clerics and won't be as broken in the next patch considering the low pvp def compareable to the new ap kind, if block was a garbage stat in the current patch in the next one will be utterly useless so yeah, consider supporting clerics into their role as it's pretty struggling already, needless to say it's a good income for gameforge as it's untradeable and it requires serum to enchant, and success rates after +6 are really low

The post was edited 2 times, last by Teyata ().

• Don't add the shield, I have it (I've had it before this box was added, which was a seriously bad mistake) and trust me, if there was an option to remove the shield from EVERYONE I'd vote for yes, even though I own one.
      How to make your opponents leave PvP instances:

• Mika wrote:

Don't add the shield, I have it (I've had it before this box was added, which was a seriously bad mistake) and trust me, if there was an option to remove the shield from EVERYONE I'd vote for yes, even though I own one.
      Gladiators: "POWER ATTACK POWER ATTACK"
      Clerics: "AGILITY AGILITY AGILITY"
      Me: "Nyerk Power, Accuracy is the way to go"
      Gameforge: "Hold my beer"
    • Jtz wrote:

Mika wrote:

Don't add the shield, I have it (I've had it before this box was added, which was a seriously bad mistake) and trust me, if there was an option to remove the shield from EVERYONE I'd vote for yes, even though I own one.
      Gladiators: "POWER ATTACK POWER ATTACK"Clerics: "AGILITY AGILITY AGILITY"
      What I don't understand is how they didn't notice the shield was there when they even created an image of it to put on shop.

• Mika wrote:

but they cant remove it, lots of ppl would complain? it required tradeable serums etc.

so the only solution to make it equal for everyone is to give other clers a chance to have the same, no? xD

plus :blush2:
      if i cant reach enough MA to counter MR clers cuz Mookie refuses to give us lvl4 minions, might us well have meeles suffer as well :monster: :monster:
    • They can't remove it but I wish this shield disappeared into the oblivion :^ ) Unless you think its ok for a cleric with this shield to have almost as much SR as a cleric in SR set.... but while wearing MR set, during the x2 cleric chanter meta........ EGGSNYERKINGDEE

And for melees is way harder to counter clerics, always, no matter in which scenario / situation, please don't put them on the same level as mages, it hurts my soul!! ;(

• Click wrote:

Jtz wrote:

Why not both in 2 sets :P ?
      Like I have time to make two sets with +10 stones xD.

Mika wrote:

Jtz wrote:

Mika wrote:

Gladiators: "POWER ATTACK POWER ATTACK"Clerics: "AGILITY AGILITY AGILITY"Me: "Nyerk Power, Accuracy is the way to go"
      What I don't understand is how they didn't notice the shield was there when they even created an image of it to put on shop.

Whoever did it probably doesn't have a good grasp of mechanics or stats. And they probably didn't even notice.

Noctis wrote:

Mika wrote:

but they cant remove it, lots of ppl would complain? it required tradeable serums etc.
      so the only solution to make it equal for everyone is to give other clers a chance to have the same, no? xD

plus :blush2:
      if i cant reach enough MA to counter MR clers cuz Mookie refuses to give us lvl4 minions, might us well have meeles suffer as well :monster: :monster:
      You shouldn't be scared of people complaining when you made a mistake. Back in the day NCSoft would have rolled back the servers.

As Mika said, it's not the same and so they shouldn't be compared.