Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stigma shards at shop are clearly wrong.

10k atm cost about 95kk.

it should be 10k -> 9.5kk (which limits their price to max 950 per shard, theyre 700-1.5k at broker atm).
    • 6 coins for 1.000 and 40~50 coins for 10.000 would be better from gameforge's point of view, 20 coins for 10.000 would be good for a player's point of view.
      Tip for gladiators: Do the Arkhal instance alone. You will get massive exp (Wont be able to kill boss) During 400% exp event: Level 74.25 -> Level 75 with 19 arkhal scrolls and 3 entries from weekly reset. (1 Arkhal gives 3.5% exp 74-75 and costs 49 aion coins / Kumuki gives 1.7% 74-75 and costs 59 aion coins.)
    • Maybe you can go get them in the game? As they are supposed to? You want easy mode afk and change stigmas without doing anything. Pay $ for it, if you like to be lazy. :P

This was a good one, GameForge. :D
    • Clearly you`re not playing either chanter or cleric otherwise you wont wrote such lol post.Try one of those.As cleric in active days(saturday or sunday) i use around 30k per day.Instances dps or heal,hybrid if i want to pvp duo or this or that....nearly the same for chanters....have fun.

Tell me as cleric using nearly 60k for a single weekend,how im suppose to farm such ammount of stigma shards? 700 from Arena? 1k from weekly mithril from tiamaranta forts? what else? Perhaps farming the named mobs in katalam/danaria 24/7 for around 25 stigma shard each...great options...or maybe i should use bot to farm stigma shards? xmm...
    • You're funny Sig. :P

I have all 10 classes already geared. Cleric is with abys +13 composite sockets and a second cleric 55 as twink. Yet i have 2kk shards on small alts stored. :D
      Can't wait for the AT to start working on something new again. ^^

How to farm? I got thousands of shards from all my chars just by attending arenas. I farmed tons of them in the eye. You can get more than enough if you play the game. Its a game based on farming, even if they try to make it easier by shop. ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bebyk0 ().

• i see bebyk0 got banned again xD
      Tip for gladiators: Do the Arkhal instance alone. You will get massive exp (Wont be able to kill boss) During 400% exp event: Level 74.25 -> Level 75 with 19 arkhal scrolls and 3 entries from weekly reset. (1 Arkhal gives 3.5% exp 74-75 and costs 49 aion coins / Kumuki gives 1.7% 74-75 and costs 59 aion coins.)
    • SigSauer wrote:

Clearly you`re not playing either chanter or cleric otherwise you wont wrote such lol post.Try one of those.As cleric in active days(saturday or sunday) i use around 30k per day.Instances dps or heal,hybrid if i want to pvp duo or this or that....nearly the same for chanters....have fun.

Tell me as cleric using nearly 60k for a single weekend,how im suppose to farm such ammount of stigma shards? 700 from Arena? 1k from weekly mithril from tiamaranta forts? what else? Perhaps farming the named mobs in katalam/danaria 24/7 for around 25 stigma shard each...great options...or maybe i should use bot to farm stigma shards? xmm...

you can buy them now in Aion Shop.

what's the problem? ?(
    • In the voice of Arnie, "reduce your prices if you want this game to live".

Having online store is nice, and compulsory for most f2p games as they need to make profit in order to survive, but its simple business, price yourself out of the market and the result will be a dead business faster than you can say "its dead jim".

If this game was star wars or some other global brand), then I would expect the publisher to be somewhat aggresive with their pricing structure, but its Aion - some old korean wow copy thats starting to show its age with dated game engine spitting out lo-res textures whilst running on steam-powered servers.

So why the silly prices in-store ? Surely this publisher wants to reach out to the largest audience possible (considering its a limited audience to start with - few people like korean grinders).

I dont care about the missing items in the store, or whats in there at the moment (some of its appealing, some of its not).

just those prices are lol.
      Who do you think you are kidding Mr. Gameforge?
      If you think we like p2w,
      We are the boys who will stop your little game.
      We are the boys who will make you think again.
      'Cus who do you think you are kidding Mr. Gameforge?
      If you think old Aion'ers done?
    • The problem is that those who make shop decisions do not have the slightest clue about this game, the value of things, how they could improve income, how they could improve balance.

Putting stigma shards in shop for a price so that 10k shards cost like 2 goldpacks is just hilarious. Look at it: 10k stigma shards cost around 1kk on broker while 2 goldpacks cost like 120kk.

Even on the worst pricings when there were many inactives, stigma shards still did stay at 2kk-5kk per 10k shards...and those high prices were only a matter of hours till people put some again.

It's just like the same as with those failfree supps (the price + not tradeable option prevent game balance and make it p2w while also reducing GF income because most people boycot such prices or just buy so much fewer that in the end they pay less on shop, and others likely just buy kinah from goldsellers + skip the failfree supps) - whoever is deciding this stuff is not having the slightest clue about the game.

You can see the same with the prices of the keys for treasure boxes in TE - even on discount the prices evaluate to like 120kk kinah in game - for that amount it's easy possible to buy 4 keys in game from other players.

Same goes for the lottery, which is just a kinah-burner: the result value of those tickets from shop is much less than the amount of kinah that can be earned by selling gold packs on broker.

I really do not understand how a company can fail this badly at making the prices in their in game shop. GF actually is giving up on a lot of income by behaving as they do - and in some occasions they also prevent balanced game play and cause a serious p2w result while still reducing the possible income from the shop. It's really unbelieveable.
    • Could you guys add the Masterius skins to the shop just like there are Veille skins available?
      In this case, I dont understand why only Veille skins are available and no Masterius skins.

thanks in advance