Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• and btw i dont care if you trust me or not... you are free to think whatever you want... if the game its good fro you and have nice rates then cool play.,.. but for me its unplayable.... tried and tried and tried and cant even upgrade my ANCIENT gear to +15 to upgrade my wep i had to use 2x ultimate stones.. +14 first failed and keept +14 second proc and did +15 :) ... and im wonder if on ancient i have to use ULTIMATE stones to be able to upgrade what kind of stones i need then for legendary or ultimate parts?.....
      :cookieshugo:
    • BigHairyRenamed wrote:

and btw i dont care if you trust me or not... you are free to think whatever you want... if the game its good fro you and have nice rates then cool play.,.. but for me its unplayable.... tried and tried and tried and cant even upgrade my ANCIENT gear to +15 to upgrade my wep i had to use 2x ultimate stones.. +14 first failed and keept +14 second proc and did +15 :) ... and im wonder if on ancient i have to use ULTIMATE stones to be able to upgrade what kind of stones i need then for legendary or ultimate parts?.....
      ive spent about 600 euros just in 1 ancient piece. its still +10...i feel ive been scammed by these charlatans called gameforge tbh. it seems they feel satisfied by taking our money and leaving us with this deep feeling that you have been scammed, honestly completly rotten morals from these people...
    • BigHairyRenamed wrote:

@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh well i knew you were lying but then i said as im not gonna play anymore gonna try enchant legendary part with LEGENDARY stones and guess what.. first try failed 4 times in a row to make it +1 second try 5times in a row to make it +1 and not to mention all other fails at +2+3 and back at +1 again... no you didn't touch the rates at all !!!
      Indeed we didn't touched the rates. I confirm once more. Then I suggest you to contact support so that they can confirm that it happened.
    • The enchant rates are accurate and do look like korea (own experience).

But the amount of getting legendary/ultimate stones is not like korea, hence the progression of every person is atm luck dependent. Luck to get many bags from adred, runat, nevi. Luck to get legendary stones from those bags, luck dependent to not fail stones and luck dependent to make gear +15. (Not to forget winning factions have a chance to get ultimate stones from sieges, while losing cannot)

And we all know what it means to have luck in aion. /s
    • @Galeas is it possible to get some early insight into new Hero Trials? Like what items it will contain and how the system changed.

I'm asking cuz, say regarding enchanting rates - knowing that we ll get 2-3 ultimate ench stones from hero trials per month would make me happier and more motivated to play than ... constant failure I've got going on now.

Ppl quiting left and right, some positives to look forward to might help is what im sayin xD
    • Noctis wrote:

@Galeas is it possible to get some early insight into new Hero Trials? Like what items it will contain and how the system changed.

I'm asking cuz, say regarding enchanting rates - knowing that we ll get 2-3 ultimate ench stones from hero trials per month would make me happier and more motivated to play than ... constant failure I've got going on now.

Ppl quiting left and right, some positives to look forward to might help is what im sayin xD
      totally agree, we need to know how much kinah, how many legendary and how many ultimate stones we will get per week / month.
      if the answer is none to all of those items from hero trials then we might aswell quit now :) so i hope you consider that when implementing the rewards for the hero trials. ty
      also make them kill quests for open pvp to get the pvp stones, to actually revive the open pvp & not some pve instances bosses for pvp stones...
    • im sure GF doesnt understand how many stones & kinah we need to be able to play the game.
      this 2kk weekly from mirash told me that.

im afraid we ll get the bare minimum from trials, just to try and silence the complaints. ppl will complain and then we ll wait another month or two till they improve the rewards.

thats why early feedback would help both sides.
    • Akyraan wrote:

Noctis wrote:

@Galeas is it possible to get some early insight into new Hero Trials? Like what items it will contain and how the system changed.

totally agree, we need to know how much kinah, how many legendary and how many ultimate stones we will get per week / month.if the answer is none to all of those items from hero trials then we might aswell quit now :) so i hope you consider that when implementing the rewards for the hero trials. ty
      also make them kill quests for open pvp to get the pvp stones, to actually revive the open pvp & not some pve instances bosses for pvp stones...
      Make PvE instances to get PvE stones legendary/ultimate. (they are ppl doing ONLY PvE)
      Make PvP quests to get PvP stones legendary/ultimate. (they are rest doing PvP and PvE)

I hope your managers understood.
    • Galeas wrote:

BigHairyRenamed wrote:

@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh well i knew you were lying but then i said as im not gonna play anymore gonna try enchant legendary part with LEGENDARY stones and guess what.. first try failed 4 times in a row to make it +1 second try 5times in a row to make it +1 and not to mention all other fails at +2+3 and back at +1 again... no you didn't touch the rates at all !!!
      Indeed we didn't touched the rates. I confirm once more. Then I suggest you to contact support so that they can confirm that it happened.

Murskaaja wrote:

Why not close all instances and put everything on Aion Shop so we have to buy potions / gear etc. everything in Aionshop with chance of RNG.

Because thats what Gameforge clearly wants?

"I need potions, I will spin the wheel hoping for it to stop on potions - awh poo, I spin the wheel and got a manastone parry +41~"
      @Galeas Really we have other country's in the EU where people dont have a great salary either, Germany people get more money then in turkey,spain,portugal why you dont give us some more then what we have now! are you here only for the rich ? then say this to our community! allot of people and (kids) dont have mutch money to spend and dont work 40 hours a week they are/we are just as pore as Korea people that work full days. ( What about us! ) Aion is getting to expencive! allot things are cheaper in korea then here in EU!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parra ().

• Galeas wrote:

BigHairyRenamed wrote:

Prove it Galeas. Whatch Sywo videos where he upgrades and then turn round and tell us you didnt reduce the rates. Always lies. never truth.

Prove it to us with NUMBERS! Why should we believe ANYTHING you tell us anymore after years of lies and 0 communication?

As it stands: Enchantment rates are worse then ever. It like trying to +25 Gear with APES from Patch 5.x or WORSE!

Im not saying you personly are lying Galeas, merely stating I believe whoever told you that is lieing and you either know better or don¨t but it¨s your duty to pass on the information that you have been told to pass on.
      This is not an attack on you but an attack on Gameforge.

edit: took out some profanity so good luck banning me for nothing
      You can achieve anything you want in life -Just don`t be a :cookieshugo: -PUT YOU`RE MIDDLE FINGERS UUUUUUUUUP!

-Fronzilla 2012

My Quote for life

Disclaimer: Does not apply to Aion :dislike:
    • Galeas wrote:

BigHairyRenamed wrote:

hum ok u guys didnt touched the rates , ok fine , so we grab the enchant rate table provided by korea and we see, legendary item to +3 with legendary stone its 100% rate hum right . We enchant to + 3 puff faill . We come here and explain and u guys say that , how we will believe it ? :/ Are u guys sure if no bug on those thousands of scripts?

Even if the rates r fine, tell me how its possible literally every1 struggle with enchanting a single piece of Ancient gear from +10 to +15 .
      Pls look at the facts even a dumb person like me see it , see how much ppl already left this game , its sad u know, i play since the begining,saw thousands of friends going away , its already 6 years under gameforge, stop pushing away ppl that made this game being alive for all this years. At least make a rush on Aion 6.5 rate and bring it to 6.2 , discuss that with Ncsoft , is just a bunch of scripts that can be changed in 1 week .
      We came here cuz this is the closest contact we have with gameforge employees (on Aion section) , we just want a positive change on this game , we are the biggest tool to sucess on this game , for once more listen to us.

Im sry, but my will of playing this game is starting to vanish, but who cares im just 1 player on thousands and in ur minds we r all replaceable , but remember this, this is a old game to attract new ppl u guys dont have a chance. :dislike:
    • Tsunahmi wrote:

Prove it Galeas. Whatch Sywo videos where he upgrades and then turn round and tell us you didnt reduce the rates. Always lies. never truth.
      Prove it to us with NUMBERS! Why should we believe ANYTHING you tell us anymore after years of lies and 0 communication?

As it stands: Enchantment rates are worse then ever. It like trying to +25 Gear with APES from Patch 5.x or WORSE!

Im not saying you personly are lying Galeas, merely stating I believe whoever told you that is lieing and you either know better or don¨t but it¨s your duty to pass on the information that you have been told to pass on.
      This is not an attack on you but an attack on Gameforge.

edit: took out some profanity so good luck banning me for nothing
      Stop using Sywo as a reference, he was enchanting using legendary and ultimate stones for most of it. Check the rates for those, way higher, no wonder it looked good. Also i dont even know if he was doing that on 6.2 or 6.5 but im not even gonna bother to check because of the stones he was using. Someone already made a script that ran enchantments X number of times, success probability came up at 47.83% or whatever it was. Round that up, 48% just like the table says.

Miiuuchan wrote:

hum ok u guys didnt touched the rates , ok fine , so we grab the enchant rate table provided by korea and we see, legendary item to +3 with legendary stone its 100% rate hum right . We enchant to + 3 puff faill . We come here and explain and u guys say that , how we will believe it ? :/ Are u guys sure if no bug on those thousands of scripts?
      Even if the rates r fine, tell me how its possible literally every1 struggle with enchanting a single piece of Ancient gear from +10 to +15 .
      Pls look at the facts even a dumb person like me see it , see how much ppl already left this game , its sad u know, i play since the begining,saw thousands of friends going away , its already 6 years under gameforge, stop pushing away ppl that made this game being alive for all this years. At least make a rush on Aion 6.5 rate and bring it to 6.2 , discuss that with Ncsoft , is just a bunch of scripts that can be changed in 1 week .
      We came here cuz this is the closest contact we have with gameforge employees (on Aion section) , we just want a positive change on this game , we are the biggest tool to sucess on this game , for once more listen to us.

Im sry, but my will of playing this game is starting to vanish, but who cares im just 1 player on thousands and in ur minds we r all replaceable , but remember this, this is a old game to attract new ppl u guys dont have a chance. :dislike:
      For the 1891456814841616337th time it's only 100% in 6.5 , we are playing 6.2 please check the table correctly.

aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Enchanting_Rates

It's not that hard, one says 6.2 and the other says 6.5. Also the rates are not fine, they get buffed in 6.5 for a reason. Koreans complained aswell, that's why they got buffed in 6.5.

Nevermind what i said, my brain is melting. I see that you said legendary item with legendary stone, my bad. Do you have video proof of this happening?
    • @Galeas i sent alot of tickets regarding my account "luck" since years you can check it... all the time i got the same replay.. when some ppl used to use like 10-20 or even less apes to get a wep to +15 i had to use 92 apes +mighty supplements from +10 to +15....i never dream to get my gear to over +15 cuz i coudnt... feather? Beacelet ? Pfff i ealk around with +3accs cuz that was the most i could do.. every time i tried to go more break... as you said "send tickets to support" i did many many times during these years till i got bored of the same replay same s%@$... you keep saying you didnt touch the rates.. how the hell im failing at low lvls when it supposed to be 100%??? You can easy check by getting into my account and read the logs
      :cookieshugo:
    • Maciqs wrote:

Gales why some got it and not who do not have it explain why Kinah are better and worse do not have it is more than 3 kk for 1 figure and if someone does 8 characters how much is
      Trust me no need that box
      Files
      • Aion0019.jpg

(201.74 kB, downloaded 22 times, last: )