Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Click wrote:

Click wrote:

Same old story. People are in need of Enchantment Stones and Form Contracts (replace it by X and Y) -> Gameforge pretends to “work” on a solution to acquire those items X and Y ingame for 2 months and in this 2 months there are 8 coins boni and RNG packs with item X and Y in shop every thursday.

People wake up!

Mika wrote:

That's why its taking so long to implement hero trials and events are so nyerk. They just hope people will keep somehow playing because the patch is good, buying time with "its not ready yet", but putting contracts in shop to milk the crap outta people as much as they can 8)
      That's what I wrote on page 216 here, 2 weeks ago.
      Ikr
    • Click wrote:

Click wrote:

Click wrote:

Same old story. People are in need of Enchantment Stones and Form Contracts (replace it by X and Y) -> Gameforge pretends to “work” on a solution to acquire those items X and Y ingame for 2 months and in this 2 months there are 8 coins boni and RNG packs with item X and Y in shop every thursday.

People wake up!

Mika wrote:

That's why its taking so long to implement hero trials and events are so nyerk. They just hope people will keep somehow playing because the patch is good, buying time with "its not ready yet", but putting contracts in shop to milk the crap outta people as much as they can 8)
      That's what I wrote on page 216 here, 2 weeks ago.
      Ikr
      Idk, I give up

Seriously who's the donkey doing the shop updates, these bundles aren't even good, not even for the big whales, considering the amount of legendary stones you need and the RNG factor of the box. Are you relying your income only on UAE players or what's going on here
    • To the dude in charge of the shop, stop making the shop thinking on your nr1 vip customers aka UAE and think on the rest of your customers.

Having legendary stones on the shop is disgusting, second, in an RNG bundle even more disgusting and third for that price! No comment
    • Lahire wrote:

To the dude in charge of the shop, stop making the shop thinking on your nr1 vip customers aka UAE and think on the rest of your customers.

Having legendary stones on the shop is disgusting, second, in an RNG bundle even more disgusting and third for that price! No comment
      Remember when Gameforge actually reduced the amount of Aion Coins you get for spending 25 euros and upwards, saying that it's friendlier towards small spenders? Well there you go buddy, the rest of the customers already profit from these changes! :P
      Don't buy anything, or play a better game now. Hell even the worst Gacha mobile games are more bearable than Aion nowadays. Just let it die and hope a competent publisher takes over one day.
    • There's almost no cosmetics. There's only seven (7!!!) armour skins in shop, and only two (2!!!) sets of weapon skins, one of which is seasonal. There's five (5) wing skins.
      Mounts and even skins are starting to be 30 day ones, and all we get new every week are RNG boxes. Not a word from shop manager or anyone else about anything here. Are you even trying at this point?

I know it's been mentioned before in this thread but might I also add that attempting to sell the "A new dawn update box" is an absolute scam? 999 coins for a 30 day mount and 30 day skin, 1 transformation contract (probably white transform), 5 transformation scrolls (not even an hour's worth of playtime), a few pots, wh and inventory expansions (inventory expansion not even enough for 1 row btw so you'd have to spend more coins to get the rest), a few luna, 1 gold pack, and, finally, 1 minion contract.
      Whoever is managing the shop is either completely clueless or has absolutely no shame in attempting to scam the playerbase, and I'm almost wondering which of the two is worse.

Seriously, get a grip.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hakurin: spelling ().

• Hakurin wrote:

There's almost no cosmetics. There's only seven (7!!!) armour skins in shop, and only 2 (two!!!) sets of weapon skins, one of which is seasonal. There's five (5) wing skins.
      Mounts and even skins are starting to be 30 day ones, and all we get new every week are RNG boxes. Not a word from shop manager or anyone else about anything here. Are you even trying at this point?

I know it's been mentioned before in this thread but might I also add that attempting to sell the "A new dawn update box" is an absolute scam? 999 coins for a 30 day mount and 30 day skin, 1 transformation contract (probably white transform), 5 transformation scrolls (not even an hour's worth of playtime), a few pots, wh and inventory expansions (inventory expansion not even enough for 1 row btw so you'd have to spend more coins to get the rest), a few luna, 1 gold pack, and, finally, 1 minion contract.
      Whoever is managing the shop is either completely clueless or has absolutely no shame in attempting to scam the playerbase, and I'm almost wondering which of the two is worse.

Seriously, get a grip.
      Pagati Aero in shop now ( lol ) ... give us the flame horse ( whatever the name is ) , the chicken , even the bikes !
    • I was going to drop some euros for the cuddly sheep (best/funniest mount imo) but after seeing it was only for 30 days i kept my purse closed.

I rather spent some time farming kinah ingame to buy a permanent version from brooker.
    • Hakurin wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Can you please forward that the shop is incredibly repulsive with all the RNG/gambling lootboxes? It's seriously turning me and others away from wanting to ever spend a penny on this company again.
      bump :rolleyes:

Alibi wrote:

Nuke wrote:

Stop putting disgusting rng boxes in the shop
      Bump for this.

You needn't bump posts. Just because you don't see a change or don't get a response doesn't mean your comment went by without being noticed. The best thing you can do is upvote posts. A bump-fest leads into spam, which makes it so more constructive posts get buried before most users see them.