Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whoever plans the shop updates has zero sense for it, just please replace this guy because this is getting beyond ridiculious. Another week of useless , trash in the shop. I never thought of my life I will be ever saying this, but I’m complaining because I cannot spend my money on this game anymore xD seriously a month passed and only 1 new skin from this new patch on the shop. I remember those days when I woke up at 6 am before work to check shop updates and every week there was new skins, miss those times. :(
    • Not like im gona buy this RNG box but still it has really lame items in it except for the kinnah box. We need millions of ap to enchant gear and it has what 10* major /lesser crowns ? really low ap and 1/2 box of manastone that gives random stones :S, and also if failboat is correct and it goes toward weekly kinnah limit then its even worse. Also when does the shugo coins reset ? i swear it reset last week, is it on a timer aswell ?
    • Kuroiz wrote:

Not like im gona buy this RNG box but still it has really lame items in it except for the kinnah box. We need millions of ap to enchant gear and it has what 10* major /lesser crowns ? really low ap and 1/2 box of manastone that gives random stones :S, and also if failboat is correct and it goes toward weekly kinnah limit then its even worse. Also when does the shugo coins reset ? i swear it reset last week, is it on a timer aswell ?
      Mate you dont need ap. I upgraded 8 parts to legendary now and still have 40kk or so. You also dont need lydium. I have enough lydium to upgrade my whole gear 10 times now.

btw. the random kinah chest is totally useless. whales will buy gold packs and sell em ingame to get their kinah or they sell aion coins directly, but I know that this is a joke.

testtestlab wrote:

Coronation Random Box - 100 mil kinah.

Whales Start rolling for a 0.000001 % to get irt

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lemonzz ().

• Kuroiz wrote:

Not like im gona buy this RNG box but still it has really lame items in it except for the kinnah box. We need millions of ap to enchant gear and it has what 10* major /lesser crowns ? really low ap and 1/2 box of manastone that gives random stones :S, and also if failboat is correct and it goes toward weekly kinnah limit then its even worse. Also when does the shugo coins reset ? i swear it reset last week, is it on a timer aswell ?
      What is wrong is that the guy in charge of the shop has no idea whatsoever of how the game is working this patch
    • Lemonzz wrote:

@Galeas We want 100% more Aion Coins on Black Friday. :D

NA got nice plans for black friday as it seems. aiononline.com/news/new-store-items-novemeber (bottom of the page)
      Nice, Costume Rotation feature looks very good, I wish gf could do it aswell instead of doing rotations in random/secret. We players could see whats coming next in the shop but then there is just too many problems and bugs here in EU right now so I doubt they will do anything other than top priority things such as hero quests. They haven't even implemented the ingame skin preview option NA have which is really cool. The sale doesn't look that great, as it shows repose and revival stones :S maybe name change ticket could be nice
    • Lemonzz wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

Mate you dont need ap. I upgraded 8 parts to legendary now and still have 40kk or so. You also dont need lydium. I have enough lydium to upgrade my whole gear 10 times now.
      btw. the random kinah chest is totally useless. whales will buy gold packs and sell em ingame to get their kinah or they sell aion coins directly, but I know that this is a joke.

testtestlab wrote:

Coronation Random Box - 100 mil kinah.

Whales Start rolling for a 0.000001 % to get irt

there are people who had enough enchantment stones to upgrade to ultimate gear and those are definitly out of ap by now ;) i m not one of them, but a buddy that was well prepared and has basically all his legendary garrison gear +15 (is missing one part) is mostly gated by the ap when it comes to upgrading to ultimate.
      he doesnt buy stuff in the shop at all tho, so i guess it wont matter what they put there ap wise XD

still overall really shitty shop update, it doesnt need to be p2w and i dont want legendary enchantment stones in the shop (GF wont get the right price anyways) but some nice skins etc really wouldnt hurt... rng boxes i also wont bother with anymore, checked them twice now to see how the rates are and they are never in favour of the players except when they fk it up like with the kaisinel potions XD
    • Kuroiz wrote:

Lemonzz wrote:

@Galeas We want 100% more Aion Coins on Black Friday. :D

NA got nice plans for black friday as it seems. aiononline.com/news/new-store-items-novemeber (bottom of the page)
      Nice, Costume Rotation feature looks very good, I wish gf could do it aswell instead of doing rotations in random/secret. We players could see whats coming next in the shop but then there is just too many problems and bugs here in EU right now so I doubt they will do anything other than top priority things such as hero quests. They haven't even implemented the ingame skin preview option NA have which is really cool. The sale doesn't look that great, as it shows repose and revival stones :S maybe name change ticket could be nice
      i think shop problems are kind of separated from the ingame problems and can be solved separately. it's probably as you said, for now na doesn't bother with implementing hero trials or other features so they have time for other things like this. but the ingame bugs are more or less the same as here and waiting ncsoft response. the skins sale is lower than before, same as here. they have only 3 mounts for sale too. i think it has something to do with ncsoft and not publishers.
    • The stupid Coronation Random Box had previously been removed because it is potentially game breaking. AP were the only thing limiting some people from upgrading faster than others.
      It should've stayed dead.
      edit: also it's a terrible box for a casual spender.