Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bimmbo wrote:

No, please, no.
      Well, i dont know what server or side u play on. But on my server 1 blue manastone(27MB/7Magical acc) cost 60mil.
      if u that lucky to find it on broker.
      I dont have that many kinah ingame and i can only play 1-2 day's in the week :S so get them in the shop will help alot.
    • If the prices weren't so high i wouldn't have a problem, but seriously, the same price of a gp for a god damn scroll, now i absolutely have no reason to login.
    • XForm + 50% AP scroll in Siege cuz yolo.
      But really, in a PvP siege those scrolls are useless, cuz u hit AP cap anyways.
      And in PvE siege, which do not exist anymore, they are a waste, cuz of all this trading going on. (Legit trading aka glory point farming).

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • Transformation: White Tiger IV

Please add "Transformation: White Tiger IV" to the shop or add it to the loot table ingame.
      I dont care but I really want this skin to be activated, its the most awesome Mau transformation skin, the Krall one is ugly as F.
    • To make space for more offers, the following items will be leaving the AION shop starting next week

First of all, thank you for warning us in advance! That's a great improvement.

Second. This is a virtual shop. It has unlimited space. It makes no sense whatsoever to remove items that people may want to buy. It's not a real shop, you don't pay for supply, you don't pay storage space, every item you remove is lost potential profit. I hope you can let the shop manager know that virtual spaces are not governed by the same rules as physical ones.

At the very least stop removing outfits, it's very inconvenient if you want to buy one and find that even though it was in the shop for two years it's suddenly gone. When they're not tradeable you can't even buy them in advance so there's really no point taking them out.
    • Makarov wrote:

From the other topic :

Makarov wrote:

It seems april 1st is indeed sooner than i thought..
      Supplements won't come for now, but probably somewhere in the following weeks.
      Sorry guys

Felictious Socketing (Lvl 1-65) Eternal
      when will this come? its been a few weeks now. did gameforge forget?

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]zephirisz ().

• few weeks ago was added to shop re-identification scrolls they were 250 aion coins each before,
      now price been adjusted to 50 aion coins..
      which is consistent with broker price and reasonable,
      considering you need to use 3 or more to have a chance to get the get the random stat you want..

BUT WHY HAVE THE ETERNAL RE-IDENTIFICATION SCROLLS DISAPPEARED FROM SHOP?
      there is way more Eternal armors and weapons to re-identifie..

this week we getting Packaging scrolls, and they are also overpriced..

as at 159-179 Aion coin to trade each old under Lv60 armor
      GF not gonna sell many.. maybe 40 each month..[/i]

but if price was ajusted to 59-79 Aion coins GF would sell over 500 each month..

So many have under Lv60 gear to trade,
      but they not gonna spend so many Aion Coins to trade it..

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]stelii ().

• [NICK]stelii wrote:

You`re wrong about the scrolls.There is two types.the 50 coin one can't be used if you already ench/socket your weapon and also it can be used max 3 times.The 250 one doesn't consume from your remaining times and it work on socketed and enchanted weapons.But unlike the 50 coin one the new one can't be canceled(in short you can get worse stats version and can't do much about it).
    • It's not the most p2w thing on the site but it certainly is more directly p2w than other items so such a shame that we got it. On the other hand, gz GF for finally figuring out how to put candies in the shop, I am sure many people are happy.

Not very excited with the skin updates but hey, it's something. I bought an eyepatch. If it's cute I'll buy five more.
    • Quon wrote:

It's not the most p2w thing on the site but it certainly is more directly p2w than other items so such a shame that we got it. On the other hand, gz GF for finally figuring out how to put candies in the shop, I am sure many people are happy.

Not very excited with the skin updates but hey, it's something. I bought an eyepatch. If it's cute I'll buy five more.

There is plenty of old players with stacks of above 1k candys in ther accounts.And they are cheap.And they can be sold in the broker i belive.And i don't see difference between selling gold pack and candy in the broker :)
    • Doesn't change the fact that you HAVE to use candies if you want to be on equal footing with other people. You are FORCED to either use a candy, or be at a disadvantage. It doesn't matter how easy getting the candy is.