Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Of course, there are lots of people who have the candies already. If they're tradeable its not as bad I guess.

That said, its a bit silly that you have to turn into a panda or some other thing just for these stat boosts. PvP becomes panda vs panda...

IMO candies should just be cosmetic and fun. Otherwise let's just turn the character creation screen into a panda/bear/penguin selection :D
      Furrybeans of Telemachus

YouTube: youtube.com/aionfurrybeans
      Twitter: twitter.com/furry_beans
    • I've spent too much on skins to use appearance modifying candies tbh. Even if they give me 60 points of much needed MA, it's just out of the question. I can't live like that! That said the Aionman or whatever is fancy as nyerk.
    • Can't....resist.....
      R O F L M A O 159 - 199 Aion Coins for one PACKAGING scroll (usable only on a limited amount of items).
      Sorry, I would have added more but at the moment I'm shocked at these prices, however, as a wise man once said: Expect to be disappointed and you shall never be disappointed again.
    • Quon wrote:

Out of curiosity, what price do you think would be fair?

Would you pay 45 euros to trade and old under level 60 armor set to some alt..?
      i think not..

at
      159-179 Aion coins is approximately 8-9 euros each item you want to wrap..
      It is pretty expensive for trading an old under lv60 armor..
      it will sell like 40 Scroll every month at this price ..

A better price would be
      59-79 Aion coins approximately 3-4 euros each item you want to wrap..
      everyone could afford it at this price..
      It would sell 500 scrolls or more every month..

because all have under Lv60 armors or accessories to trade,

If scrolls were cheaper when gear drops from instance they wouldn't disenchant it immediately,
      but would try to sell it to someone with a wrapping scrolls..

Now at 159-179 Aion Coins ..(8-9 euros)
      none gonna use these scrolls for a under lv60 item at this price unless it's some very rare item..
      or they are very rich :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]stelii ().

• Well GF have never been reasonable with their pricing and i doubt they will ever be , it's as if the person deciding the price have completely no clue about what the items is worth or maybe they think making things so expensive that only very few will go and buy it to feel special will earn them more money, i really have no clue...

for example that so called wrapping scrolls are selling for 199 AION Coins for the eternal level 60 weapon, those scrolls can't wrap an extendable weapon and the only weapons that are worth wrapping are taha , vasharti ,TF and if you consider the price at which they are being sold as LR for it is 40 ~ 60 kk for vasharti and TF weapon while i don't see taha anywhere being sold this and not much people are interested in spending that much on buying LR that people often just extract the item , now with the new beloved scrolls you can spend 80 ~ 100 kk to trade the weapon that you already have. so unless the person that do that is really rich or just feel like making and twink i don't think he will be encourage to buy such scrolls....

if we talk about armor it is even worse because armor LR from TF - which is the only thing worth mentioning aside from kahrun for healers ONLY - usually sell for around 25 ~ 40 kk max while the scroll now cost 70 ~ 90 kk assuming that you have the armor already on some other char...

so it's completely useless in my opinion , the only price at which i would have been interested to go for as scroll is like 50 ~ 70 Aion coins max for the eternal armor trade because any new char would need a decent PVE armor set like TF one to start doing new instances and it this price it would start competing with the other option of going to the instance myself and farm the armor.
    • [NICK]stelii wrote:

Would you pay 45 euros to trade and old under level 60 armor set to some alt..?
      i think not..

Probably not, unless it's something weird like untradeable skins or bizzarely slotted with composites low level PvE gear. But your point of view is, I think, wrong. Trading your old armour is not some kind of basic human right. For a very long time, the fate of old items was inevitably to be destroyed in one way or another. When, how and what stuff becomes tradeable doesn't make much sense so until all gear in this game becomes normally tradeable, you can't really demand that prices of shop-only services reflect your server's economy. Not farming gear is a luxury, stop acting so entitled :?
    • Veltro wrote:

69 Aion Coins for fabled packaging, 99 Aion Coins for eternal packaging.
      Oh wait, would that be too low?

Yep. If I saw that price, I'd think that it's easier to buy the scrolls than to farm the gear myself. That means it's too cheap. The only good price for those items IMO is the price I/most people wouldn't be willing to pay.
    • Quon wrote:

The only good price for those items IMO is the price I/most people wouldn't be willing to pay.

Well mission accomplished!
      i am NOT willing to pay this many euros to trade an old under Lv60 gear.

i guess we gonna make as if the wrapping scrolls doesn't exist then..
      and disenchant all our under Lv60 gear...
    • For that scrolls, imo it would be a good price, if a scroll for 1 item cost 1€. Not more.
      More ppl would use that, so more money for GF :)

Atm, i am totaly shocked when i see prices in aion shop, and compare with the prices in NA Store.
      수호성
    • Nebu wrote:

For that scrolls, imo it would be a good price, if a scroll for 1 item cost 1€. Not more.
      More ppl would use that, so more money for GF :)

Atm, i am totaly shocked when i see prices in aion shop, and compare with the prices in NA Store.

Especially on costumes and reset scrolls...

DM(HOK) eu 3 euro Na 0.50 euro....lol

Police uniform 169 coins(13 euro ?) NA 640(6.5 euro) trololol :D