Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quon wrote:

169 coins could be generally anywhere between 4.7 and 9.8 EUR. 640 coin is 7 EUR with tax. Trolololololol.

Who the heck pay taxes? You can buy cards from amazon or from legion mates/friends who are living in america.Not rocket science.I have spend for around 2 years in NA around 1.5k $ and i payed 0 dollars fee.....trololol?
    • "Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address."

Besides even if you magically free yourself of tax, EU is still cheaper so whatever. Go fanboy elsewhere :)
    • Quon wrote:

"Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address."

Besides even if you magically free yourself of tax, EU is still cheaper so whatever. Go fanboy elsewhere :)

Ye eu is cheaper....in which dimension? for 100 euro you buy 50-55 Kata or radium or fort instance reset scroll.
      For 100 euro(138 dollarS) i buy 184 Fort instance reset scrolls or 78 for kata/radium....
      Or lets talk about Bastion....50 compared to 184.....

^Cheaper for Europe 100%

I have 6 people who suplly me with cards.Any ammount i need.Usually i buy almost every month 2-3(each one contain l100 enchants and 2k coins for 25 dollars).Paypal FTW ;)

As a bonus for purchasing the NCoin card, we're giving you two
      complimentary serial codes. When you redeem each serial code,
      it provides a specific bonus for that game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SigSauer ().

• Yeah, compare the few items which are cheaper in US to all the ones that are cheaper in EU? That's called cherry picking and is an ugly thing to do. The runa scroll is 45 coins, for 100 EUR you can buy 3510 coins. That's 78 runa scrolls in EU. More if you buy during coin return events, of course ;) if you're shopping so smart in NA, surely you can do the same in EU.
    • Quon wrote:

Yeah, compare the few items which are cheaper in US to all the ones that are cheaper in EU? That's called cherry picking and is an ugly thing to do. The runa scroll is 45 coins, for 100 EUR you can buy 3510 coins. That's 78 runa scrolls in EU. More if you buy during coin return events, of course ;) if you're shopping so smart in NA, surely you can do the same in EU.

Uh excuse me but the reset scrolls are the main sell items in perhaps all regions.
      Ok Instance pack(400 coins=5 dollars)compared to gold pack(6-7 euro in best option)....i can play without instance pack(2 IS/Kata runs without 3 with it and 3 DR/Radium compared to 5 with it)but can you play without gold pack? :D

Whats exactly the cheapest thing in Europe? Some old skins? Because the kinda new(if 3.5 skins can be called new) one are 170 coins + in Eu....

Also NA support newbies with cheap exp amulet pet and 100% fast track while Eu is left without even 200% amulets and nor even 100% for people above lvl 60....cool
    • Both regions currently have the same "event" quests that give exp/crafting amulets and other useful items. Also the GP gives you more benefits than just increased instance entries count. Don't forget we have VR :)
    • Quon wrote:

Both regions currently have the same "event" quests that give exp/crafting amulets and other useful items. Also the GP gives you more benefits than just increased instance entries count. Don't forget we have VR :)

VR that give like what? 10 usefull items in it for 60 gold packs.Yey.2 lvl 65 feli mythical(i can buy those for 70-80kk in game while a single Gold pack in Eu vary between 50 to 80 kk) 2 titles.Ok the second one is nice it cost around 35$ in NA and its for 1 char.2 wh and 2 inventory tickets.Good one i have those only on my main.Alts are fine with just 90 inventory.DLR wings.Good one but nothing special.mythical 65 wings.Well i find hyperion better and skin is better.Then again is personal taste.few ceramium medals.Uhm in 4.5 medals are not problem.Pet that buff you two scrolls.20 days of daillys and you have it for free.20% exp amulets with 10h CD...eh no ty.Pots with 30 min CD....thanks but no thanks.Self ress stones....i can get them for 500 ap.AP crowns and bundles....and so on useless stuff.....in conclusion 60 x 50kk(in some srvs moe) however you look at is 3 bil.For 3 bil i can get those stuff even from the coin selles for way less.

Ok let's see.
      Gold pack give more insignias.Someone still need this?
      Not restrictions on siege reward.Uhm i don't have to buy pack for that in NA.
      faster and stronger energy of repose.Big deal you kill 20 mobs and is gone anyway.
      AP for pvp/pve.Yey big deal i`ll get ap capped faster.There is pack for it in NA but as lately if ely show up on sieges is heavy pvp and i get ap cap without it....Then again to be on top there is few options you can get.In eu you have to buy scrolls which cost like entire gold pack...for every siege.While on NA you can get pet 30 days for 4$ that you fed every hour to give u 10,20 or 50% ap amulet.
      Did i miss something?

I'm not saying NA is better.In fact is another f2p nyerk that is going downhill as well and you have to put aot of effort or money to be on par,but it's more friendly for people and it's not just aimed for rich people.Business strategy whatever you call it .
    • 299 coins for that motion card X___X
      On my server, 100 coins is around 80mil, so even with kinah I don't feel like buying it.

It feels like ever since they added those 100% felis for 369 coins, prices are becoming higher and higher. Guess sales are going well.
    • Yessss, thanks for the skins!

But I'm wondering... where did the packaging/wrapping scrolls go? Did I miss some update? I can't find them in shop :(
      All manastones that were socketed in This Forum Post have disap oh nvm it 's 4.75 now
    • Quon wrote:

EU is still cheaper

eu epic mad cash shop price / in jp any reset scroll 61+ = 0.5euro / from 100 euro = 200 scrolls for kata/runa/sauro/bastion/Hok/Idgel/void
      Scrolls 60 and lower 0.25 euro = 100 euro bee 400 scrolls th/am/ef/rb/tf
      or 100eu = 800scrolls for instances 55 lv and lower (DP/adma/tl/ut/lut/bt)
      kung-fu emotion set litle lower 5euro
      old candy (pingui/white tiger/ping tiger and other) = 1eu/8 items
      new candy = (panda/dragon) = 1eu/7 candys
      plastic/genter ticket = litle lower 7 eu
      shugo pack (x1 reset scroll+x3 keys) = 3 eu cost

and this costs not only jp - many other off servers have some cost

p.s - veteran reward will make me laught or cry...any normal off serv from 3 year (36gp) = have epic better rewards when Game Fail give from 60lv gp (5 years)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Haruna ().

• so 25 euro box
      which means 1 ap part = 150 euro ;)
      full armor 750 euro
      + 2 weapons / or shield+ weapon etc - 2x150=300 euro

so to socket full armor+weapons = 1050 euro

in other words according to GF socketing armor in aion w.o a fail is worth a new computer or nice vacation

Sups are not p2w but this price for sure is...