Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Price of 100% socketting supps is just.....erm, a joke, a mis-type, some gameforge employee still hungover when they set this item up ? lolololol. NO ONE is going to spend 4x GPs equivalent on 1 x supplement. Sorry, but if someone does, they need their head examining.

But these absurd prices are no surprise...no wonder the game is dead here. Got a publisher with zero clue on how MMOs work :/
      Who do you think you are kidding Mr. Gameforge?
      If you think we like p2w,
      We are the boys who will stop your little game.
      We are the boys who will make you think again.
      'Cus who do you think you are kidding Mr. Gameforge?
      If you think old Aion'ers done?
    • You know what? When I tried to socket magic resist 16 stones, I had saved some hundred millions of klnah had I bought one failfree supp for 4*gold pack price from broker. Just that time those didn't exist. So I just wasted some hundreds of millions more and filled bots pockets with that...

Still I would usually feel tempted to try RNG luck instead of spending that much. That it's finally tradeable is great, but it's still a price that should at least have 6 supps in the box. If something is overpriced I feel less tempted to spend money, be it real money or kinah. If things are cheaper, I might actually spend a lot more, just because I find the price fair and thus am less likely wanting to boycot those prices.
    • Dear gameforge would you please change 100% socket sups to:

eternal 100 each
      mythic 150 each

At that price people would actualy buy a few to socket weapon or to help socketing last slots of gear(its same as gold packs, and the average person makes 200m per month so thats 2-3per month).

It wouldnt crash manastones market as its still not too cheap, and green stones are used to make composite stones.

In the other hand the amt people who would buy a sup or more would be alot more than now... look:

atm. 200m each per sup. why would we spend 200m to get 5slot to6 slot. id rather risk.
      Like that, 65m per sup. 130m to get 5th and 6th slots done is actualy a decent price. Im sure alot people would buy those sups at broker from resellers.

Resuming... dear gf.. youd sell 10x more sups by making it just 3x cheaper, meaning profit 3x more and youd have your players happy and complaining less about socket system.

If anyone disagress or agrees please post feedback down here.

oh and edit:
      please dont remove stigma shard from shop... we really need them to keep their price stable at anuhart(or else they go above 1k each).... and if you removed that less money youd make. wed both loss <....<.
    • [NICK]alexdkk wrote:

Dear gameforge would you please change 100% socket sups to:

eternal 100 each
      mythic 150 each

At that price people would actualy buy a few to socket weapon or to help socketing last slots of gear(its same as gold packs, and the average person makes 200m per month so thats 2-3per month).

It wouldnt crash manastones market as its still not too cheap, and green stones are used to make composite stones.

In the other hand the amt people who would buy a sup or more would be alot more than now... look:

atm. 200m each per sup. why would we spend 200m to get 5slot to6 slot. id rather risk.
      Like that, 65m per sup. 130m to get 5th and 6th slots done is actualy a decent price. Im sure alot people would buy those sups at broker from resellers.

Resuming... dear gf.. youd sell 10x more sups by making it just 3x cheaper, meaning profit 3x more and youd have your players happy and complaining less about socket system.

oh and edit:
      please dont remove stigma shard from shop... we really need them to keep their price stable at anuhart(or else they go above 1k each).... and if you removed that less money youd make. wed both loss <....<.

This is what kind of criticism gameforge should listen actually when comparing to other posts. :cookieshugo:
    • [NICK]chel wrote:

[NICK]alexdkk wrote:

eternal 100 each
      mythic 150 each

oh and edit:

This is what kind of criticism gameforge should listen actually when comparing to other posts. :cookieshugo:

What year is it?
    • Evilicous wrote:

[NICK]chel wrote:

[NICK]alexdkk wrote:

eternal 100 each
      mythic 150 each

oh and edit:

What year is it?

Even to socket full composite at those prices would still cost alot:

65m x 36 + 80x7 = 2900m.
      20m per stone x 42 = 840m.

= 3740m. Meaning almost no1 would go for full composite 100% sockets obviously.. so doesnt turn game more p2win than it is already. actualy the opposite.

but at least alot casual people would buy 1 or 2to socket last slots(since it takes 10-15stones to socket 4 slots, 30 to socket 5 slots and 50 average to socket 6 slots). thats where the profit would come from. ive never seen anyone spend over 30 stones to socket 4 slots, but seen over 200 to socket 6 slots.

And dont forget people have multiple sets ^^.
    • Evilicous wrote:

3.7 billion are peanuts after last Christmas event. If you did it right last time, and bought all those totally underpriced things, you can have now x10 more the amount....

But yeah, I agree with the suggestion, to put them 1/3 of the price - tho we all know who doesn't listen to this. :pinch:

for those people current or that price wouldnt make a differnce anyway(plus how many are them.. like 5 or less people per server). so not a big deal. gf atm sells 3x more expensive but only to a few if any people(havent seen a single in my server broker for instance). make 3x cheaper and alot more people can buy <...<. i mean. we all can buy goldpack every month so why cant we also sups lol.
    • [NICK]alexdkk wrote:

Evilicous wrote:

3.7 billion are peanuts after last Christmas event. If you did it right last time, and bought all those totally underpriced things, you can have now x10 more the amount....

But yeah, I agree with the suggestion, to put them 1/3 of the price - tho we all know who doesn't listen to this. :pinch:

for those people current or that price wouldnt make a differnce anyway(plus how many are them.. like 5 or less people per server). so not a big deal. gf atm sells 3x more expensive but only to a few if any people(havent seen a single in my server broker for instance). make 3x cheaper and alot more people can buy <...<. i mean. we all can buy goldpack every month so why cant we also sups lol.

If you can't afford the so cheap feli 100% socketing then you have to either move to Germany,Switzerland,Denmark or to OAE/other rich country.Deal with it! It's not GF faut you`re poor! 20-30 euro per suplement is perfectly fine and could be considered cheap in some place!

The post was edited 1 time, last by SigSauer ().

• Are you dumb?

In my country thats 1 ps4 game per sup and we live in europe. Thats also 20 cofes per sup or 4 lunchs...

I just built a new computer with i7 4790 16gb ram ddr 1600 and gtx750 oc for 500 euros....
      Can run at 40 fps all max high detail engine at siege 1920x1080.

No1 is gonna pay the same price they bought their computer for just a few manastones wtf.

Theres only a few countries in europe where the average person earns above 2000. And even that might end at some time.

100euros i can unserstand and its still alot. 500 not really.

So youre telling me full socket 100% worths 800 coffes lol. Rofl.

According to your logic lets set them to 1000 euros each so that only rich people can afford them. Then u will see how poor you are.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]alexdkk ().

• SigSauer wrote:

[NICK]nexusdhyana wrote:

I'd dare GF to put those supps for 100 aion coins or less per piece on the shop for one week to see if they earn more or less euros...I'm pretty sure I'd win a bet that they would earn more.

They wont because ther rich customers that already spend alot on this will QQ hard and with reason.
      I'm not rich but I bought some of the supps previously, directly or via veteran rewards. I would have spent much more had they given more for the money. I won't QQ if they drop the price, I would say "finally!" and buy some.

Is it wrong if they fix the price? Pretty much any RL product follows the same! Buy the newest, strongest CPU or GPU and 6 months later it costs much less while still giving the same performance. Check on good ski - when they are new on the market, you can easily pay over 1k EUR and next year they got drastically reduced price tag...and each year it drops more if they still had some of them, regardless how good the ski are.

Early buyers often pay double or even more than those who are a bit patient. Totally normal.

I also do not agree with "i suffered so everyone else shall suffer" mentality.

So yes, make them cheaper!