Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]nexusdhyana wrote:

SigSauer wrote:

[NICK]nexusdhyana wrote:

I'd dare GF to put those supps for 100 aion coins or less per piece on the shop for one week to see if they earn more or less euros...I'm pretty sure I'd win a bet that they would earn more.

They wont because ther rich customers that already spend alot on this will QQ hard and with reason.
      I'm not rich but I bought some of the supps previously, directly or via veteran rewards. I would have spent much more had they given more for the money. I won't QQ if they drop the price, I would say "finally!" and buy some.

Is it wrong if they fix the price? Pretty much any RL product follows the same! Buy the newest, strongest CPU or GPU and 6 months later it costs much less while still giving the same performance. Check on good ski - when they are new on the market, you can easily pay over 1k EUR and next year they got drastically reduced price tag...and each year it drops more if they still had some of them, regardless how good the ski are.

Early buyers often pay double or even more than those who are a bit patient. Totally normal.

I also do not agree with "i suffered so everyone else shall suffer" mentality.

So yes, make them cheaper!

You said it yourself.You are not rich and you didn't bought many.But there is people who are rich and did bought many and so they will QQ if the price drop now.And it's been proven already that rich people order the music :D
    • If they're really rich, it would only benefit them more were the supps made less expensive. Otherwise, they're just putting up an act, with no logical thinking at all. If I were rich and spent €100 on something every week, but the price lowered to €50, I'd buy twice as much of that particilar item. Why should I complain? Unless the item is a "luxurious item", but honestly, I don't think Aion has to offer anything like that. Your thinking is just flawed, no offence.
    • Ghis wrote:

If they're really rich, it would only benefit them more were the supps made less expensive. Otherwise, they're just putting up an act, with no logical thinking at all. If I were rich and spent €100 on something every week, but the price lowered to €50, I'd buy twice as much of that particilar item. Why should I complain? Unless the item is a "luxurious item", but honestly, I don't think Aion has to offer anything like that. Your thinking is just flawed, no offence.

Rich didnt become rich from charity! if they spend 800 euro to socket ther gear(i didnt calcualte is random number i just put) with full compo and feel superior and then suddenly they lower the price so new players will need 400 for the said they will rage and thats not good for the busines.Is like for example you buy S class mercedess for let's say 200 thousands euro and in next month the same model with all things become 100 thousands,ofc you`ll feel scammed and so on and doubt you gonna buy car from there anymore.IT's same story.The rich people can go drop ther money somewhere else.They drop them here because they feel superior this way with shop that is not designed for everyone.

Ofc for coin sellers is a good business but its a knife with two blades.More peopel could start sell them and so the demand will lower aka the price as well ;)
    • Back then when I bought my i7 cpu for 350€. Look at the same model price now, muuuch cheaper. Same with ur Mercedes comparison. Do I feel scammed? No. By the time , things get old, getting replaced by new stuff.

Vasharti weapon back then 300-400kk, now 50-60kk, same story.

Anyone complaining about that?

However 100% supplements will never get old (ok maybe the gold ones), so why should they change their price.
      Of course every1 would be happy if they reduce the price - and I think, those who spent hundreds of € won't care much, they probably will be even more happy to get 2-3x the supplements for the same money they spent in the past.

A thing they could do: 30% more aion coins event , at the same time reduce price of supplements by 30% (~279 coins each).
      At the moment for 100€ you get 2500 coins, 1 supp ~400 coins = 6 supplements.
      30% + coins -> 3250 coins @ 30% price reduced supplement = 11 supplements.

I like my idea :D

PS: at the same time the "30% coins spent in shop will be refunded " event must run -> another 2-3 supplements.
      And if you can't socket a full 65 AP set with 12-14 100% supps and a bit of kinah investment, you should rethink how socketing works.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Evilicous ().

• Evilicous wrote:

Back then when I bought my i7 cpu for 350€. Look at the same model price now, muuuch cheaper. Same with ur Mercedes comparison. Do I feel scammed? No. By the time , things get old, getting replaced by new stuff.

Vasharti weapon back then 300-400kk, now 50-60kk, same story.

Anyone complaining about that?

However 100% supplements will never get old (ok maybe the gold ones), so why should they change their price.
      Of course every1 would be happy if they reduce the price - and I think, those who spent hundreds of € won't care much, they probably will be even more happy to get 2-3x the supplements for the same money they spent in the past.

A thing they could do: 30% more aion coins event , at the same time reduce price of supplements by 30% (~279 coins each).
      At the moment for 100€ you get 2500 coins, 1 supp ~400 coins = 6 supplements.
      30% + coins -> 3250 coins @ 30% price reduced supplement = 11 supplements.

I like my idea :D

PS: at the same time the "30% coins spent in shop will be refunded " event must run -> another 2-3 supplements.
      And if you can't socket a full 65 AP set with 12-14 100% supps and a bit of kinah investment, you should rethink how socketing works.

Gear is the same,manastones are the same so nothing changed yet.It could be in next patch when new gear lvl cap etc arive.Then yes but my point is once they put this price there is no way in hell to lower them till let's say new lvl 70 feli arive.

BTW im not the once with the car thingie.

Evi if you bought your CPU for 350 euro and in next week they drop it to 100 euro would not u feel offended if the new version/model blabla didn't arrive and this is the latest one but they decide for the lulz to drop it to 100?

SigSauer wrote:

[NICK]nexusdhyana wrote:

I'd dare GF to put those supps for 100 aion coins or less per piece on the shop for one week to see if they earn more or less euros...I'm pretty sure I'd win a bet that they would earn more.

They wont because ther rich customers that already spend alot on this will QQ hard and with reason.
      I'm not rich but I bought some of the supps previously, directly or via veteran rewards. I would have spent much more had they given more for the money. I won't QQ if they drop the price, I would say "finally!" and buy some.

Is it wrong if they fix the price? Pretty much any RL product follows the same! Buy the newest, strongest CPU or GPU and 6 months later it costs much less while still giving the same performance. Check on good ski - when they are new on the market, you can easily pay over 1k EUR and next year they got drastically reduced price tag...and each year it drops more if they still had some of them, regardless how good the ski are.

Early buyers often pay double or even more than those who are a bit patient. Totally normal.

I also do not agree with "i suffered so everyone else shall suffer" mentality.

So yes, make them cheaper!

but you did worser to us....

if your friend bought sups for 150 each and next month you wanted to buy and they were 350 each wouldnt you be mad?

Thats even more unfair.. this shop is probably only place where items have tendency to go up instead of down.

With your logic: its totaly wrong. early buyers paid 2x less lol........ not more like you saying.
    • [NICK]alexdkk wrote:

if your friend bought sups for 150 each and next month you wanted to buy and they were 350 each wouldnt you be mad?

Thats even more unfair.. this shop is probably only place where items have tendency to go up instead of down.

With your logic: its totaly wrong. early buyers paid 2x less lol........ not more like you saying.
      Please re read my text and your reply tomorrow after you woke up properly and rewrite what you wanted to say. As it is, it makes no sense.

To sig: The game is not supposed to be pay2win. Yet, atm, it is. Reducing the failfree prices would fix this. Why should anyone care that people paid more in the past? At least they got several months of advantage from that already. That would be what they paid the high price for. No need to keep a wrong thing up just because a few might be offended. This game loses players because of the broken socketing system and the overpriced supplements...they should have fixed it years ago, better now than never.

[NICK]alexdkk wrote:

Please re read my text and your reply tomorrow after you woke up properly and rewrite what you wanted to say. As it is, it makes no sense.

To sig: The game is not supposed to be pay2win. Yet, atm, it is. Reducing the failfree prices would fix this. Why should anyone care that people paid more in the past? At least they got several months of advantage from that already. That would be what they paid the high price for. No need to keep a wrong thing up just because a few might be offended. This game loses players because of the broken socketing system and the overpriced supplements...they should have fixed it years ago, better now than never.

Sorry i quoted the wrong person.

It was meant for that guy who said sups should stay high price and go down slowy or not go down to be fair to people who bought first.

It doesnt make sense since they started at 150 each and are now 350 each. Means people who bought first got it cheaper so his logic is wrong.

[NICK]alexdkk wrote:

I know but GF don't care.See where im going? Did they reduced the price before updating the feli to 65? They was exactly on same price as they were in the day they add them.The shop is designed for rich people and unless entire Aion team change i don't think anything will change.Instead of lower the price of old items they...remove them,because virtual space is like storage in real life....
    • Any chance of getting Veille weapons skins in shop soon? so we don't have to wait for months to get them after mastarious,like it was with Veille armor set skins,took like 6 months to get them.

And any chance of putting back Veille armor set skins back in shop :D?
    • Ye,but masta skins are ugly imho,idk why they don't just add all that NA has in shop,padma skins in shop,tf,etc,they would earn a lot more money if they just added bunch of skins in shop instead of making some ppl farm them,especially some rare skins like mastarious/veille,padma,especially padma,since no1 ever bothered to do that instance,ppl would buy skins probably.

Also no idea why doesn't korean dev. make more glowing weapons,or like some games have,glowing armors etc,or make different skin for like mau form,slayer form,change ench effect to be different,not only the end of the weapon to have small glow.they seriously have no imagination.
    • Nooooooeessssss! Mastarius skins are awesome! ^^
      Maybe to make it a bit more rare, if they put it in shop sometimes? Or some other issue that they have?

About the off topic, I would like to see more variation on the weapon glow too.
      Too much glow is not that good though, armor etc. it's ending up like a glowstick, imo. :P
    • Agree with getting Veille's Weapon skins on the store and also putting Veille's armor skins back on as these are some of the most pretty in game.

Please can these be put on the store? X
    • [NICK]leacleric wrote:

Agree with getting Veille's Weapon skins on the store and also putting Veille's armor skins back on as these are some of the most pretty in game.

Please can these be put on the store? X

^ This

Please give us veille's weaps! :D

youtube.com/watch?v=jGUHvT-SRPw

Why do you have to remove items from the shop? I mean having a wide choice of skins its awesome :x when I look at my char and I want a new skin... I open the shop and meh... its always the usual few skins so I end up not buying anything D: