Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

• Thanks for the free skins :)
      However it is kinda bittersweet for me personally as I have to gamble for the couple shirt if Im not lucky.
      I suggest you keep this system but also add the skins seperately so you can either get it for free with luck, try gamble or simply buy the one you want for more coins :)
    • New

[GF] Mookie wrote:

[NICK]yianen wrote:

Will Autumn School Uniform be back anytime soon? I got one for myself last time, but now with new gear i need to again since i will lose the remodel after upgrade:<
      aioncodex.com/en/item/110901396/
      I´ll add it in one of the March updates.
      Why? Is this the same reason why you added an RNG loot-crate that had Ice Skate ( what 90% people buying that bundle wanted ) and made people spend thousands of coins / millions of kinah to get it, and then next week you added it in cash shop for 200c outside of a loot-crate?

Why does it say Autumn on it then? Has the global warming caused the weathers to shift? Here I thought Autumn was in September.

How about make people wait till next Autumn.

I bet some random asked you to add Ice Skate because they couldn't get it since it was rare, and you said yeah that makes sense I'll add it, and pretty much scammed everyone else who spent coins/kinah ( a lot ) to buy.
    • New

[NICK]n00b wrote:

[GF] Mookie wrote:

[NICK]yianen wrote:

Will Autumn School Uniform be back anytime soon? I got one for myself last time, but now with new gear i need to again since i will lose the remodel after upgrade:<
      aioncodex.com/en/item/110901396/
      I´ll add it in one of the March updates.
      Why? Is this the same reason why you added an RNG loot-crate that had Ice Skate ( what 90% people buying that bundle wanted ) and made people spend thousands of coins / millions of kinah to get it, and then next week you added it in cash shop for 200c outside of a loot-crate?
      Why does it say Autumn on it then? Has the global warming caused the weathers to shift? Here I thought Autumn was in September.

How about make people wait till next Autumn.

I bet some random asked you to add Ice Skate because they couldn't get it since it was rare, and you said yeah that makes sense I'll add it, and pretty much scammed everyone else who spent coins/kinah ( a lot ) to buy.
      Damn girl why are you so hurt? Just let it go already
    • New

shop ingame didnt rly update yet :x u girls having some issues?

edit: just as i wrote, it did kek

Was the valentine weapon box gift once per week or just once per acc? hope i didnt miss 1 cuz i just noticed its a free gift xD
    • New

Can you stop selling enchanted gear in shop ffs, where are we?!?!?!?? In less than 2 years we went from “gear will not be available through aion shop” to “we sell even +7 accessoires in shop”.

Your words @[GF] Mookie ! Remember the drama when someone asked for weapon or armor skins that weren’t ready as skins cuz actual items? You always refused to put those cuz they aren’t skins but items with stats.

Look what you’re doing now, hypocrite.
    • New

Click wrote:

Can you stop selling enchanted gear in shop ffs, where are we?!?!?!?? In less than 2 years we went from “gear will not be available through aion shop” to “we sell even +7 accessoires in shop”.

Your words @[GF] Mookie ! Remember the drama when someone asked for weapon or armor skins that weren’t ready as skins cuz actual items? You always refused to put those cuz they aren’t skins but items with stats.

ppl always wanted to be aion eu like their bigger brother in korea
    • New

Click wrote:

You got Gameforged.

And to the casuals who play this game like Farmville that said "Let it go" no. This is what happens when you let things go, you get :nothingtoseehere:

// Parts removed + warning for bad language - Cyan
    • New

Lately I feel like the shop is only aiming towards people with some sort of gambling addiction or people that are loaded with cash. These "chest" or Shugo game where there is chance of winning some really valuable (ingame) items seems to be the "thing" that keep reoccur on the webshop alot more frequently for the past few years with GF (or I mean it getting worse). TBH. Im kind of sick of it. As a paying customer I would love to see GF try to shift your focus just alittle bit towards other customer group. And yes I know The shop have a wide range of items for people who like pets and skins, but really when it comes to skin I would luv to see all the skins and mounts in Aion available in shop all the time or at least it should be in shop more often. And I dont mean that those skins, pets and mounts should be in those lottery chest. But just as an items where you get for what you pay for.

For example, the skin I have in mind is those pastel colour candy and sweets weapon skins. There is problably more amazing stuff out there that are not in shop all the time but I just cant remember them all.