Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

• New

Seriously, Mookie? :|
      Is this the new marketing strategy under the new PD who conveniently doesn't want to show their face to the community? I mean, we've seen you slowly step up the p2w in the shop but this is really getting out of hand. Do you have no shame?
    • New

Cmon guys chill , they will make like this nonstop , they don’t care is simple , look one suggestion - why they dot. Put 400 xp boost and they put 400 % more coins ? Why they change the tokens from treatable in untreatable ? Why they lower the drop rate of the gold key from the event ? Why we get 8 spinel medals from the Gold key ? Really you don’t see ? I can say to you that I make a party is free to entry but pls pay the drinks ;) at the end who wanna stay will stay and who don’t that’s it they will come back in 6.0 . People have a passion for this game and they will still play it but everyone is stupid with a limit and when they will reach the limit is bye bye everything . Look put this weekend 400 xp boost for everyone and give 10 keys bonus and it compensate ( normally players) the 400% coins for every pay to win can you ? Mooky picky doesn’t matter who will come is still the same nyerk nyerk :)
    • New

Hakurin wrote:

Seriously, Mookie? :|
      Is this the new marketing strategy under the new PD who conveniently doesn't want to show their face to the community? I mean, we've seen you slowly step up the p2w in the shop but this is really getting out of hand. Do you have no shame?

december 2017 was the most profitable december in the last 10 years for gameforge.
      guess when the new PD overtook ;)
    • New

Lahire wrote:

And that's why NA servers are empty, there needs to be a reason to logging and do stuff, otherwise we know the future
      i loggin everyday to check when my ah so wanted new 80 gear will be on shop, that day is not far from us (+7 acc are already there warm and fresh to be used.). The day d is comming...and empty servers too..clap clap.