Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mitsi wrote:

this weeks 'new' shop items are dissapointing rlly
      Sorry to hear that, but maybe I can improve the shop updates even further in the upcoming weeks. :)

So, then first of all, Hi ^^

May I introduce myself. My name is "Mookie" and a few of you already noticed that I´m currently
      writing in the german forums gathering some information about items that people would like to see.
      BlackVelvet informed me some time ago that there is also a high need for information in the english forums.
      I totally understand that, but please let me explain a few things first.

The inital thought why I´m writing in the german forum was to get additional input from the player base
      to improve the shop updates based on player wishes (mainly costumes and style items).
      I decided to write in the german forum because my mother language allowed me to respond
      fast without a lot of translation which saves a lot of time. Additional to that I´m a little afraid
      of writing in english because of mistakes and stuff :| (but this just from a personal point of
      view^^).

Actually it was never meant to be a active conversation but more a "I gather information and answer
      smaller questions that help me to understand the player situations". However, this changed over the
      course and it evolved a little bit so that player now receive information partly that are not available to
      all communities at the same time. This was not intended and I actually don´t want to favor anyone.
      I´m constantly reading the english forum too and implement as many wishes as possible for me (and
      what make sense in my eyes). So please know that your not the forgotten child. Your wishes are still
      heard and all your input is equally registered.

About the additional information. Just to make clear. The german forum gets no critical or major information
      from my side. Every major information will be distributed to all communities at the same time like in the past
      via the News System on our homepage (example: Updates, Patches, etc.).
      The german forum gets some additional hints for the upcoming shop updates, but to be honest, my riddles
      are horribly bad and no one so far was even close to solving everything, so I don´t know if you actually
      would like such a thing. :P

One of the main reasons why I currently write you this message is to ensure you that I listen to everything
      that happens here and that it influences my work in the same amount like in the german forum.

Additional regarding this topic:
      old "Scroll of Weapon Re-identification scroll"
      This is the first time that we removed an item without announcing it and I´m sorry for that.

However, this item was introduced in the past from my predecessor without noticing how powerful it actually is.

From my point of view it is equal to a "newly found weapon". It changes the major stats (+ enchanting level etc.)
      and even gives you the option to keep it or to dismiss it.
      This equals a fully and completly new found weapon (correct me if I´m wrong).
      You all know the amount of time and effort which you need to invest and you all know that this equals not 49 AC.

So, to share this information with you. This item will most likely come back to the shop however it will be

only with an increased price. This is something which happens really rarely (increasing of prices) and we are

currently working on plans how to introduce it back with fair prices. Sorry that I can´t give you any more details
      but it is still "work in progress". You can write down here some of your opinion and I will gladly read them. :)

And now finally .. will Mookie stay active in the EN forums?

Sorry, but not for now. The time may come when I will also conquer the english forums (may even happen
      faster than you think) but not now. We will try to cover you with all necessary information and maybe
      I you will even get one of my awesome horribly bad riddles.

By the way, this wall of text could equal all the stuff that I wrote in the german forum (amount of text) :D

(I´m just joking, I know I own the english forum a little more)
      Just have patient if possible and if you want then keep writing here about the updates. It helps me

a lot to improve our service for this awesome community. :)
      Best wishes,

[GF] Mookie
      User created avatar. If you want to know the story -> [here(german comic)]
    • 1. Applying the 49 AC scroll to a weapon did indeed equal getting a new item, but often it was worse than the weapon you already had. I let people persuade me to try for better stats one time, and I ended up buying three scrolls, and refusing all of them. So really I'm indifferent to those scrolls as I won't ever buy one again, but I don't think you understand them quite well to be honest.

2. Bear ears.

3. There is no fathomable reason to remove items such as costume/weapon skins from the shop. That's actually bad for your income. If you were really listening to people, you should have long ago stopped doing that.

4. Bear ears.
    • Hey,

Some people do more than 100 runs to have that weapon, too see after it has bad stats. I don't give a new weapon, it reset only the old stats. With the time and effort of 100 runs+, i think you can decrease the price instead of incrase it.

More than two weeks to find a new price for some pixels? Even my grandma could do it faster (with a powerpoint plan if you like). :dislike:.

The whole community wait for those scrolls, we got only a answer from you after two weeks. "Lets put some smileys i the text and they will be happy"

Im sorry to say it like that, but i don't find another way to say it, but even a kid of 10 years understad better what the community want.

And to be serious you added some skins in the shop, how long does that take? 5 min? even if it was 5h, you have a whole week to make someting good, and we see that. :dislike:

Ps: Do you play the game on end-game content? I mean do you know how long it take sometimes to take a weapon like that? (With end-game i mean rundadium, if you see what that is, not farming strife gear, if you know what that is)

Have a nice day
      Atlantis
    • @mookie

I'd never buy that scroll for a higher price that it alrdy is.
      I have used over 30 of those till now and never got a weapon better than the first weapon I dropped. so ye, POWERFUL ITEM.

Pretty funny they called this "not intended" for over 2 weeks. lol
    • So in the end gold pack to prevent this and that and to make steady income is...too outdated.Nowdays u have fortune cookies and what not else that is ofc shop item and it give.....everything possible u need at end game.Sound cool to me.And then people say NA is pw2 mhm.
    • Noctis wrote:

@mookie

I'd never buy that scroll for a higher price that it alrdy is.
      I have used over 30 of those till now and never got a weapon better than the first weapon I dropped. so ye, POWERFUL ITEM.

Pretty funny they called this "not intended" for over 2 weeks. lol

I used 18 and I got a better weapon ONE time. I got +14 instead of +13 so not even such a great upgrade, totally not worth the price of the scroll that people already try to sell overpriced :\

Maybe they will understand if I show screens :D

First scroll, I get the EXACT same crap stats, NOT A SINGLE CHANGE! Totally worth it (not)

Second scroll, bad stats into worse stats

Third scroll, changed location when I used it, because you know when someone keeps failing he tries everything! Obviously, didn't work as intended!

So I spent 147 coins and I got? Nothing. Such powerful item, very amazing, wow! This happened x17 times, one time I got an extra level on the upgrade.

At the end I DROPPED a staff top stats +14 5 slots and I settled for that :| Sure as hell if the price for these scrolls would have been higher I'd never buy even one 8o
    • Like most ppl I agree that the price of weapon re-identification scroll was the right one. Why would anyone pay more AC for an item that is pure RNG, u might end up with something worse then what u had.

In my opinion the price of the old scrolls are to low ONLY from a business point of view. This seems to be very popular so u can get more profit from it if u increase the price. Please reconsider.

This scroll only exists because the rng in the game is really unfair. This is the most annoying part about the game, if u are going to increase prices this will only become more frustrating.

Anyway I rly appreciate it u comming here and give more info Mookie. Zalia also did a good job giving us some info on this matter but now we got the entire picture.

ps: Your english is good enough to understand so don't be shy to write here from time to time.
    • Yeah that's the point of RNG. Sometimes people are lucky. But it's statistically far more likely to get a bad result with a reid scrolls because there exist more "bad" weapon versions than "good" ones, and RNG is weighed in their favour too. If you get the worst weapon version, it's almost certain you will see an improvement since everything would be an improvement over what you already have. If you get an average or good weapon, it's very unlikely to see an improvement.

That's kinda like saying "some people won the Christmas lottery".
    • I used ~ 20 of those scrolls aswell, guess what:

I disenchanted every single item I tried to "tune up".

Still waiting for 6 slot max stat orb, since we got Runadium instance.

Calculating in the RNG factor, the price for the scrolls were ok, anything higher would just be a rip off, like the current scrolls. Why the hell would I want to pay 179 coins for RNG stats (not to mention that I can't decline the new stats). The chances are high to get a weapon worse stats than now, for 18€ !!!!! Good job, not.
    • Click wrote:

I used ~ 20 of those scrolls aswell, guess what:

Calculating in the RNG factor, the price for the scrolls were ok, anything higher would just be a rip off, like the current scrolls. Why the hell would I want to pay 179 coins for RNG stats (not to mention that I can't decline the new stats). The chances are high to get a weapon worse stats than now, for 18€ !!!!! Good job, not.

Because you are german.You are not supposed to complain about prices.Even if it go for 1k coins,you will be fine with it.Atleast GF logic.

And no worrie.When they put them back for 200-300 coins you`ll get survey informing you about 20% extra coins till midnight.
    • SigSauer wrote:

Click wrote:

I used ~ 20 of those scrolls aswell, guess what:

Because you are german.You are not supposed to complain about prices.Even if it go for 1k coins,you will be fine with it.Atleast GF logic.

And no worrie.When they put them back for 200-300 coins you`ll get survey informing you about 20% extra coins till midnight.

Not.
    • Hello GF,

could you please update to your "lottery" items what the chances are for each of the possible results? The thing is that lotteries tend to give back very few, although these are just virtual items and thus it might be different. In real life, I will skip any lottery, but if the chances for the interesting results with your lottery items are good enough I might want to give it a try. Without knowledge about possible outcomes, however, I must apply my normal understanding of lottery, that it's just a scam that should be avoided.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one thinking like that. Ofc, you could just add the interesting items at cheap prices to the shop directly, instead...and I mean the word cheap there.