Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I just personally hope that Mookie will NEVER put Holy Upgrade Serum in shop as an item itself. I'm fine with hiding it in RNG boxes like we currently have.
      About the wrapping scrolls - yeah, why aren't they in shop permanent, I still have a menotios warhammer to sell :/
      Courier passes - why not. I would like to gear an alt with AP and medals I farm on my main. That has nothing to do with p2w, rather with pay cuz no time to actively farm on 2 chars.

I wish cross gear type skinable beritra skins in shop (if they even exist) - gunner leather on my Sorc *fapfapfap*
    • Click wrote:

I wish cross gear type skinable beritra skins in shop (if they even exist)

Nope :( I think so far they only made Tiamat, Primal, Abyssal, Durable Drenium (58 crafted), and Dragonbound. And the Mastarius/Veille leathers.

Speaking of which I'd be happy to see some Durable skins :3
    • Click wrote:

I just personally hope that Mookie will NEVER put Holy Upgrade Serum in shop as an item itself. I'm fine with hiding it in RNG boxes like we currently have.
      About the wrapping scrolls - yeah, why aren't they in shop permanent, I still have a menotios warhammer to sell :/
      Courier passes - why not. I would like to gear an alt with AP and medals I farm on my main. That has nothing to do with p2w, rather with pay cuz no time to actively farm on 2 chars.

I wish cross gear type skinable beritra skins in shop (if they even exist) - gunner leather on my Sorc *fapfapfap*

agreed with the scrolls, i have the same prob, i'd like to give my glad some ap gear aswell once i find the time to get it to 65 (its 62 now) but i rlly dont have the time to do sieges/dreds/kamar with it because i have to do all of that with my main, conclusion: my glad is gonna get strife (which i hate) cuz i cant farm (or at least not fast) an ap set for it ._. so with scrolls i do agree
    • Cause I can't really... "play" on NA. After playing at under 50 ping here, going to 200+ on NA feels a lot like playing with no attack speed boost. I won't go as far as to say it's completely unplayable, but it's frustrating. Also considering the time zones, I'm always online at some ridiculously dead hours, so even on a well populated server it feels worse than Telemachus (lol) despite the supposedly high EU population.

+ with more "reasonable" cash shop prices, full composite gear and enchanted feather seems like a must, and I'm equally unwilling to cash out for gear there as I am here; at least on EU such things are not the norm yet..
    • Quon wrote:

Cause I can't really... "play" on NA. After playing at under 50 ping here, going to 200+ on NA feels a lot like playing with no attack speed boost. I won't go as far as to say it's completely unplayable, but it's frustrating. Also considering the time zones, I'm always online at some ridiculously dead hours, so even on a well populated server it feels worse than Telemachus (lol) despite the supposedly high EU population.

+ with more "reasonable" cash shop prices, full composite gear and enchanted feather seems like a must, and I'm equally unwilling to cash out for gear there as I am here; at least on EU such things are not the norm yet..

If you play in Siel isn't that bad.Alot of aussies and Eu in asmo side.
    • Mythical weapons in cash shop lol, keep dreaming kids.

But they need to add wep re-id scrolls, badly. And wrapping scrolls as well.

I can understand why gameforge does this, but man whoever makes this decision is utterly clueless because this is not how it works. It only works for skins, re-adding them for 1 week then removing / adding them 1 month later.

But for things that are actually useful, it will only make ppl a) not buy em , b) quit . Because if I find myself in a situation where I have an item that can be wrapped in a scroll and sold, and I cannot find that in cash shop, i simply extract the item and move on, whereas if it was permanent that would make me buy it.

I rly don't get it. I wonder how many thousands of dollars gameforge lost by not adding re-id wep scrolls. It's just mindblowing.
    • Quon wrote:

They removed the scrolls because they were too cheap for the advantage they give or something along these lines. So it's practically a miracle they didn't put them back at 499 coin/each.

Advantage? I don't think its an advantage but for some m****y in the ofice that never touch aion...probably.The class that suffer the most from it is Cleric.ET staff is chanter.Iluminarry obellist staff is chanter.The only decent cleric staffs are DR for pvp and IS for pve.If you are not cleric i guess 5-10 EB/day and u will get what u need.Most did atleast.