Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• accountlost wrote:

[NICK]carascx wrote:

Best idea would be to add mythical weapons in shop
      the profit would be good,think about please.
      i don't have time to play since my job takes most of my time,many people are in same situation
      i rather buy a mythical weapon with random stats than waste my time..

This should be put in shop ASAP also put AP armor in shop ASAP.

There is no valid justification for putting mythical items, or PvP gear, in the shop.

Considering the quoted text, all this does is turn the problem from being "a waste of time" into being "a waste of money".
      Furrybeans of Telemachus

YouTube: youtube.com/aionfurrybeans
      Twitter: twitter.com/furry_beans
    • accountlost wrote:

[NICK]carascx wrote:

i don't have time to play since my job takes most of my time,many people are in same situation

There is no need for Mythical Armor / Weapon and AP Armor / Weapon / Accessoires in shop, since you can easily farm them ingame.
      Putting such items in shop would enrage the entire playerbase and lead to a loss of players overall.
      This idea i don't support at all. :wacko:
    • Click wrote:

accountlost wrote:

[NICK]carascx wrote:

There is no need for Mythical Armor / Weapon and AP Armor / Weapon / Accessoires in shop, since you can easily farm them ingame.
      Putting such items in shop would enrage the entire playerbase and lead to a loss of players overall.
      This idea i don't support at all. :wacko:

This is obvious troll click.I wonder when Zalia or Seven gonna give him some rest from pissing off the comunity with repeating same thing.

Hello we have 4.6.2 and every noob with close to 0 skill/gear can get Sauro mythical weapon which is pretty close to Runa weapons.And runa weapons are one of top for PVP.If 3 people can kill 1 key boss fairly easy i do belive 6 with not so great gear can do as well.With full group sauro may take 20 min.If you cant afford to spend 20 min in instance please consider to change the game.We wont be sad to see you go.
    • Hello

[NICK]rockitt wrote:

This is obvious troll click.I wonder when Zalia or Seven gonna give him some rest from pissing off the comunity with repeating same thing.

It might be a troll but atm I will see a players demand for the shop.
      In this quoted post he don't insult another player. He want's something. I don't see currently a reason for a sanction.

Cheers Zalia
    • Zalia wrote:

Hello

[NICK]rockitt wrote:

It might be a troll but atm I will see a players demand for the shop.
      In this quoted post he don't insult another player. He want's something. I don't see currently a reason for a sanction.

Cheers Zalia

You ask one thing once and obviously not 10 times.Every page the same person demand mythical items in the store.Once is ok we can understand he is newbie or person coming from private server which is used to have top gear in shop but i think demanind same thing over and over it just prove him as bad troll.Greetings Teffnub.
    • The price of the serums where 90-105KK on nexus yesterday, with those serums in the shop it wil go down till 70-80KK, which is nice(even if it would be better to have it for cheaper).

And who want to pay 199 aion coins for that ring/scroll that give only 10 resistance, when the fine wind/earth/water/fire scroll gives 100 resistance? (except if you can activate that ring + other scroll that the same time, it is uselless). And even 199 aion coins...
    • The ring is permanent and it's shiny, the same people who buy gold status godstones will probably buy it as well :P

I know everyone cried for these but either way thumbs down @ serums cause see signature.
    • Quon wrote:

The ring is permanent and it's shiny, the same people who buy gold status godstones will probably buy it as well :P

I know everyone cried for these but either way thumbs down @ serums cause see signature.

I'm not pleased at all with the serums.
    • 4 serum +1 feather in a bundle for 50€ - :rolleyes:

Well i am glad I got 56 serum for 1000 coins and my feather enchanting is done 8o

Yay for the rings, I might buy the blue one, cuz I dont like the ring from VR, too kinky.

Is the horse special? Stats seem cool but it cannot scratch the look of legion horse.

I miss single feathers in shop ;(
    • Gameforge I am disappointed.

Only Tempering Solutions for 119 coins and Plumes for 499 in shop ?

THAT'S ALL ?

Only 1689 coins (which translates to around 80 euro's - far too cheap for most of Europe!) for a +10 plume ?
      (Because naturally shop solutions are perfect and will never fail, as opposed to those rare drops poor people have to grind for ingame)

When are you guys finally going to release that GearBuilder shop extension that will let me pick, socket and enchant completegearsets (both pve and pvp) to my specs then give me a price for the final full set ?

Aion EU has waited far too long for this, screw droprates and doing instances, grinding and being a sap ingame trying for drops - we don't need any of that, just get GearBuilder out to the shop NOW!
      I run Aion Frankenclient because it's the only way to properly play.
      I Tumbl about Aion
    • Only 1689 coins (which translates to around 80 euro's - far too cheap for most of Europe!)

so for 1689 coins you can buy like 3 feathers and 16 serums
      damn that's expensive.. for the same amount you only have to pay $50 is korea..

edit:
      and good luck getting it to +10 with only 3 tries
    • I was sad until I read the item description which repeatedly refers to a Feather in Your Cap. I don't think I have the capacity to feel sadness anymore. I also really like how they painted exactly four little upgrade serums on the picture. It's really endearing. Someone put so much work into this.

Shouldn't this be in the shop discussion thread though?