Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quon wrote:

Are you upset with the item or with its price?

i think rather with the item, cuz the price is super OK!

I am quite happy that it came, i suggested it once :P

let's look at it from this side: every 3-6 days (depends on activity) i spend ~600k AP on augmenting my Abyss Set from 1/2 to 2/2.

119 Coins to safe up this AP is ok for me.

What is the deal with the Udas skins? they are ugly as nyerk and drop from udas.

No comment on the 100% Supplement BOX price... well at least they are tradeable :pinch:
    • I have something else, that bothers me a little bit.

I started an alt char few days ago, and in Poeta u can upgrade your cube 1 level, same at shugos in sanctum.
      When you reached the limit of upgrades, those NPCs can do, you get a system message "Limit of upgrades reached, you can buy cube expansions in Aion Shop". what the nyerk? I understand to get a system message, if my gold pack expired and i have a startet account. But leave the poor shugos alone?!
      What is next - SWB losing roll on Augment bundle - system message pops up "no qqpanda-face, you can acquire Augment bundle in Shop"...?? :pinch:
    • Hello.I'm back after 10 days forum vacantion :)

On topic: and someone said NA shop is way more p2w then Eu.Sure :) .

Btw this 5% speed bonus u get from the prestige pack are useless in group pvp :)

Anyway.Have fun guys and keep believing F2P is cool and Eu is better then any other f2p aion :).
    • SigSauer wrote:

Hello.I'm back after 10 days forum vacantion :)

On topic: and someone said NA shop is way more p2w then Eu.Sure :) .

Btw this 5% speed bonus u get from the prestige pack are useless in group pvp :)

Anyway.Have fun guys and keep believing F2P is cool and Eu is better then any other f2p aion :).

Aion NA is P2W.
      Aion EU is F2P.
      Aion EU is cool.
      Aion EU is better than any other F2P Aion.

:)
    • To the person that reported my post.

Plume.Check.
      Upgrade serum.Check.
      Blessed augment package.Check.
      100% myth&et supplement.Check.
      Reset scrolls.Check.
      AP scrolls.Check.
      Exclusive shop items.Check.
      Composite manastone on choice.Check ( although expensive,i know some rich people who dont mind to buy if there is nothing in the broker).
      Did i miss something? Where is the difference? :)

Both are crap end of story.

Inb4 ceramium medal bundles in the shop(i wont be surpriced if they show up firts in NA and then in EU) :)

It wont make any difference if they just put ap items in the shop....did u will buy medals and ap from the shop to get it ingame or just directly to buy the item....not big difference.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Still less p2w than the other versions of Aion.

There cant be more p2w then already is period.

I wonder Fren,Zalia,BV etc.When actually beside this extra coins event u gonna do black friday deals? I know it may lower your income one way or another but it may make people happy.Especially those special price hunters that do it for the sake of it :)

EG: This friday from xx to xx item xx from 100 coins to 50 coins.No warning early or anything.

When i was in USA i have seen ridiculous good deals in shops.T-shirts from 20$ to 4.99$ big pack chips from 3-4 $ to 0.99$ pack of beers from 15 $ to 5 $ etc.
    • SigSauer wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

I wonder Fren,Zalia,BV etc.When actually beside this extra coins event u gonna do black friday deals? I know it may lower your income one way or another but it may make people happy.Especially those special price hunters that do it for the sake of it :)

EG: This friday from xx to xx item xx from 100 coins to 50 coins.No warning early or anything.

When i was in USA i have seen ridiculous good deals in shops.T-shirts from 20$ to 4.99$ big pack chips from 3-4 $ to 0.99$ pack of beers from 15 $ to 5 $ etc.
      What do real shop items have to do with virtual shop items? You can get those same deals in European Union stores as well. Even on USA import foods like Jello from €2.99 for 49cents
    • accountlost wrote:

SigSauer wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

What do real shop items have to do with virtual shop items? You can get those same deals in European Union stores as well. Even on USA import foods like Jello from €2.99 for 49cents

Because i have seen this deals in other games/publishers etc and its great.

And i know in West eu it happen but here promotion are usually from lets say 1 euro to 0.89 xD