Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

• [NICK]n00b wrote:

Rym wrote:

:nothingtoseehere: considering you came to the conclusion that you can gear up to full 80AP by spaming holy tower in just one day.
      It was a figure of speech, and that's not even the part that was wrong with his post.
      You can in fact, upgrade a minion to the highest rank in 1 day if you have infinite Mirash scrolls. Which is the part that's most disgusting by the request.

Bypassing a year of grind, just to satisfy the selfishness and greediness of some people.

As for the Holy Tower scrolls, maybe you cannot gear up to fully 80 AP in a day, but you surely can find at least 4 runs daily. Which would make your gearing process 7 times faster than a normal player.
      If you can't comprehend my points Rym it's understandable. If you actually agree that it would be okay for these scrolls to be added in cash shop, then you are what's wrong with Aion.

It's funny when I read you complain in other topics though about meaningless things Gameforge does.
      You look incapable of understanding that the same way a scroll buyer can get rank 4 minion in 1 day, so can I by simply utilizing my kinah instead of my wallet.

What is the worth of a few billions to me? My complains are regarding the hundreds of billions needed to compete against whales.

If anything, the minions would work in my advantage.
    • Rym wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Rym wrote:

:nothingtoseehere: considering you came to the conclusion that you can gear up to full 80AP by spaming holy tower in just one day.
      It was a figure of speech, and that's not even the part that was wrong with his post.You can in fact, upgrade a minion to the highest rank in 1 day if you have infinite Mirash scrolls. Which is the part that's most disgusting by the request.

Bypassing a year of grind, just to satisfy the selfishness and greediness of some people.

As for the Holy Tower scrolls, maybe you cannot gear up to fully 80 AP in a day, but you surely can find at least 4 runs daily. Which would make your gearing process 7 times faster than a normal player.
      If you can't comprehend my points Rym it's understandable. If you actually agree that it would be okay for these scrolls to be added in cash shop, then you are what's wrong with Aion.

It's funny when I read you complain in other topics though about meaningless things Gameforge does.
      You look incapable of understanding that the same way a scroll buyer can get rank 4 minion in 1 day, so can I by simply utilizing my kinah instead of my wallet.
      What is the worth of a few billions to me? My complains are regarding the hundreds of billions needed to compete against whales.

:nothingtoseehere: before getting highest minion rank.

Good luck utilizing your wallet if they make the scroll non-giftable or if you play on a dead server where people don't sell Aion Coins. Even on Deyla it's hard to find coin sellers.

Comparing kinah with aion coins is just laughable.

Tone/off-topic
      -Senpai
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Rym wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Rym wrote:

It was a figure of speech, and that's not even the part that was wrong with his post.You can in fact, upgrade a minion to the highest rank in 1 day if you have infinite Mirash scrolls. Which is the part that's most disgusting by the request.

You look incapable of understanding that the same way a scroll buyer can get rank 4 minion in 1 day, so can I by simply utilizing my kinah instead of my wallet.What is the worth of a few billions to me? My complains are regarding the hundreds of billions needed to compete against whales.

:nothingtoseehere: before getting highest minion rank.
      Good luck utilizing your wallet if they make the scroll non-giftable or if you play on a dead server where people don't sell Aion Coins. Even on Deyla it's hard to find coin sellers.

Comparing kinah with aion coins is just laughable.
      :nothingtoseehere:

Tone
      -Senpai
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Click wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Yeah, let's make the game actually p2w lmaoAllow p2w ppl get highest rank minion + allow them to gear up to full 80 AP in 1 day, :nothingtoseehere:
      Why do you even play the game for, if everything exists in cash shop? What incentive do you have? lmao
      So I don’t have to farm so much, obviously.It’s not like we have everything needed to completely max out a single character within a few hours, those scrolls won’t do any more harm than the actual existing shop content.

People with a lot of money usually have a well paid and good job, so your IQ reference is quite on point. Can’t argue against that ;)
      MMO's are all about grind. If you could pay for everything it would take the incentive to play. And things like minions that are extremely powerful shouldn't be given on a silver plate. I don't think anyone should have minions with higher than rank 2 to be honest, because of how broken they are. Now imagine p2w people running around with fully upgraded ones.

Creates more gap between casual players and p2w people who throw k's of euro's monthly.

How about rather than request reset scrolls in cash shop, you request them dropping more often in game, adding sources for soulstones in pvp instances and perhaps more minionite from different sources. That makes more sense.
      I play this game since the start, I’m not lazy to grind. My statement was sarcastic, my request for the scrolls serious tho.
      I’m like a little Chinese when it comes to farming, sure I cash here and there to make it easier, but the most of my +25 gear is farming on loads of alts and manipulation of the broker. (And using not so known game mechanics as breaking +20 items).
      Ok in this Patch, the most of my gear is sponsored of the very first runner event, thx for that.
    • New

Hello @[GF] Mookie get ready to read my rant :love:

When Perento and Nexus got merged and I bought my new mansion, I had lost my Chocolate outer Walls and Roof because I applied them to the Mansion and then used a Mansion Exterior Remodel ticket to get that "shugo house look", and when you do that you permanently lose your exterior appearance. Contacted support but they said nothing could've been done for that so, RIP my chocolate walls

So after the merge I moved to Deyla and bought myself a Mansion there, and WOAH my chocolate wallpapers appeared back in the house inventory!! :O :O :O So this time I was like AH-HA I ain't losing my chocolate walls this time, I will change mansion exterior and AFTER put the chocolate walls!

WELL GUESS WHAT, IT TURNS OUT THIS FREAKING TICKET EATS YOUR INTERIOR WALLPAPERS, TOO. :cursing:

And I lost my P2W wallpaper that apparently got removed from the shop :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

I can't find it on the database, I remember it was in shop in a bundle, sea water on the walls and sand looking like floor, I have a pic taken from a video

Can we have it back in shop or do I have to wait for the next merge? :D
      When a guy needs a healer: