Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Those wings are not elyos/asmo.

      But i'm the only one that is shocked by the "Steampunk Mophad", it is the new fastest mount in game and you can only get him with the cash-shop... (yes, that mount is faster than the sharptooth lumen). :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike: :dislike:
    • Derpatron wrote:

      Atlantis wrote:

      Those wings are not elyos/asmo.


      Then why are they white? Ever seen asmos with white wings? Stormwing, those are neither asmo nor elyos. Light wings = Elyos, Dark Wings = Asmo, always has been like that.


      I have Black Cherub Wings as a skin and I'm elyos. Your point is invalid. Also you can have black wings as elyos with the legion wings.
    • Ghis wrote:

      Derpatron wrote:

      Atlantis wrote:

      Those wings are not elyos/asmo.


      Then why are they white? Ever seen asmos with white wings? Stormwing, those are neither asmo nor elyos. Light wings = Elyos, Dark Wings = Asmo, always has been like that.


      I have Black Cherub Wings as a skin and I'm elyos. Your point is invalid. Also you can have black wings as elyos with the legion wings.


      Most new wings are light of color and are impossible to match with Asmodian armor skins. Except ofc the AP skin because they decided to make it light...
    • First of all the most of them need to win arena :) 10-15kk/ticket getting 10hp? much worth it....

      Stop whining because of this tickets. Katalamize gives basic 50hp for 12 living people for the boss kill within 8-10 minutes work.
      There is a existing Katalamize reset scroll in the shop since a year. Nobody is crying because of that. :whistling:
    • [NICK]emunator wrote:

      First of all the most of them need to win arena :) 10-15kk/ticket getting 10hp? much worth it....

      Stop whining because of this tickets. Katalamize gives basic 50hp for 12 living people for the boss kill within 8-10 minutes work.
      There is a existing Katalamize reset scroll in the shop since a year. Nobody is crying because of that. :whistling:


      It's easier to spam 1v1 arena 24/7 for 29 coins each than finding 11 people willing to spend 49 coins each and spam Kata 24/7.
      Not to mention that Arena takes 30s-9 minutes while Kata takes half an hour with recruiting/regrouping/cleaning and killing boss.

      70HP > 50HP
      Time spend for Arena > Kata
      Ticket price > Scroll price
      Winning probability 95%
    • [NICK]emunator wrote:

      First of all the most of them need to win arena :) 10-15kk/ticket getting 10hp? much worth it....

      Stop whining because of this tickets. Katalamize gives basic 50hp for 12 living people for the boss kill within 8-10 minutes work.
      There is a existing Katalamize reset scroll in the shop since a year. Nobody is crying because of that. :whistling:
      it's easy to win 1v1 and don't even compare it to kata where you need to get the right 12 people to do it and even then there's a chance to fail. Also, kata is like 20-30min to group and another 10-15 to finish. Meaning: there's a limit to how much you can really spam it.

      1v1 arena? 5min = 62hp whenever you want.

      Very different. You'll see the rich boys ranking up now ^^
      Maybe now it'll be the time I can finally relax my competitive side and let it go, but still, the old problem Aion had will return in full force. You'll have rich guys filling the ranks even if they don't go siege.

      Cool
    • Well it's all from everbodies point of view.
      Like Quon said. If all rich people buy a lot of tickets they have to compete vs each other.

      I remember 4.0 release days. 12 people willed to do 8 runs of Katalamize with no break every day.

      But still. There are already possibilities to get hp through the shop so stop crying.
      I mean look at the Governor on Balder Elyos. This guy is totally useless and would loose every arena vs solid people.
      I'd say if you waste your money on these tickets and you don't win like you actually thought you'll stop buying tickets.

      It's like plumes and holy upgrade serums. Everbody thought the world is going to explode after that.
      After 1 week nobody sold plumes from the shop anymore and the upgrade serums get cheaper every day because nobody wants to buy it anymore.

      So let's see what actually happens with the arena tickets. Either some people get madly pushed or nobody cares for them.

      How long is the plan right now for these tickets in the shop? Is there a set time for them or open end?