Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have around 600~ lunas left and I'm gonna use them to bring my minion to level 3 since I still need around 300 minionites, but I won't spend a cent in Lunas after that, farming Mirash is boring af and like you said its just gonna be much easier after 6.0. I'm also somewhat worried about how Gameforge will handle the Minions themselves, as far as I know koreans deleted all the minions and compensated them by giving good Minion Scrolls? Idk how they'll do here so I definitely won't be ar.sed going tryhard to make it level 4, but Im sure a lot of people will xD Its only 160ish runs for a level 4 minion
      When a guy needs a healer:

• Kadex wrote:

Mika wrote:

Its only 160ish runs for a level 4 minion
      and i have to force myself every tuesday evening to do the 4 free runs :s
      Been there, done that :asad:

Future Will Come wrote:

Mika wrote:

as far as I know koreans deleted all the minions and compensated them by giving good Minion Scrolls
      Where did you find this information?As I know minions and minions level will stay. Minions skills will be changed according to patch notes.
      aiondb.ru/news/articles/refly/216.html

translate from: ※Подробная информация (В РАМКАХ ОЗНАКОМЛЕНИЯ ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ КОРЕЙСКИХ СЕРВЕРОВ!!!) - I have a russian friend translating for me but google translate is clear enough. It explains korean compensation for minions.

Also I have the feeling that Lunas will be our version of Qunas :cookieshugo:

• Mika wrote:

translate from: ※Подробная информация (В РАМКАХ ОЗНАКОМЛЕНИЯ ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ КОРЕЙСКИХ СЕРВЕРОВ!!!) - I have a russian friend translating for me but google translate is clear enough. It explains korean compensation for minions.
      nothings says about "deleted all the minions"
    • Подробная информация (В РАМКАХ ОЗНАКОМЛЕНИЯ ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ КОРЕЙСКИХ СЕРВЕРОВ!!!)
      1. Цели:
      Персонажи, владеющие миньонами А-ранга 4 ур. эволюции (состояние на момент до профилактики 7 марта)
      2. Содержание:
      - Начисление коробок с новыми миньонами А-ранга 4 ур. эволюции (на выбор) в соответствии с кол-вом старых миньонов на персонажа, у которого они были.
      - Коробка содержит 5 миньонов А-ранга 4 ур. эволюции, при открытии можно выбрать 1 из них. Коробку невозможно продать / передать / положить на склад аккаунта/легиона / зарегистрировать на аукционе.
      3. Начисление: 14 марта, среда, после профилактики
      Дар Тим-Чан не останавливается на этом и продолжает совершать корректировки для достижения баланса.
      О будущих изменениях вы обязательно узнаете из подобных статей.

Спасибо за внимание.
      Обсудить статью можно в теме обновления на форуме.
      Basically, nothing special. For those players who had lvl 4 A-rank minions, NCSoft provided compensation. They gave a box, that cointains all types of minions of the same grade. Just in case if a player isn't satisfied with the minion skills changes in 6.0, he/she can choose any other lvl 4 minion from that box.

For example, you had Kromede, and you're sad that you cannot 1-shot ppl anymore, you can choose Sita, Weda, Grendal or Hyperion.
    • Future Will Come wrote:

Mika wrote:

Yeah you're right, its only level 4 ones, but I remain of my idea that's better to wait and see what gameforge will do :l I'm not sure if the minion I currently have is the one I'll want to use in 6.0 :c

• Mika wrote:

Future Will Come wrote:

Mika wrote:

Yeah you're right, its only level 4 ones, but I remain of my idea that's better to wait and see what gameforge will do :l I'm not sure if the minion I currently have is the one I'll want to use in 6.0 :c
      Even if they do not compensate us it shouldnt be much of a an issue since in 6.2 you will be able to get lots of minionite.
    • Olympic wrote:

Mika wrote:

Future Will Come wrote:

Mika wrote:

Even if they do not compensate us it shouldnt be much of a an issue since in 6.2 you will be able to get lots of minionite.
      How much exactly we talking about ? More that 48 a week ? Do we know some numbers ?
    • Hashtag wrote:

Olympic wrote:

Mika wrote:

Future Will Come wrote:

How much exactly we talking about ? More that 48 a week ? Do we know some numbers ?
      KR: 30 each mirash run, EU: we dont know?
      well, minionite has grades with 6.x like minions A, B, C and so on... in KR there is chance to drop minionite from open world mobs.. EU we still dont know.