Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well basically it will be like winter 2012. Not a SINGLE statement will be given by GF, why they put an event like this with such nyerked rewards. They will keep silence until new year and after act like everyone been on vacation. Things never change. Well one thing does, I will make sure to not load a single Aion coin in december :P not even for Kata scrolls :thumbdown:
    • Aisaka wrote:

WTB this kind of events on EU:

na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…ther-dragon-challenge.php

Full time PvP zergfest and literaly EVERY single pvper enjoy it (pots and scroll are selling like crazy today xD)
      And if you don't like pvp and love pve - also something good for you budy!

Everyone happy!

Time to play some aion then.PEople can call NA whatever they want but NC soft is smart enough to know only milking is not good.Well smth for players now.and imma enjoy the zerg madness for sure xD
    • I am quite amused once again by gameforge.
      1-2 weeks ago GM Mookie on the DE forum told everbody that upgrade serums and feathers won't be in the shop again for quite a time. Now I look in the shop...and see all this lies. Still I'm the one spamming /3 for holy upgrade serum 50kk/each all day long. So I'm happy with these lies. :D
    • SigSauer wrote:

Aisaka wrote:

WTB this kind of events on EU:

na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…ther-dragon-challenge.php

Full time PvP zergfest and literaly EVERY single pvper enjoy it (pots and scroll are selling like crazy today xD)
      And if you don't like pvp and love pve - also something good for you budy!

Everyone happy!

Time to play some aion then.PEople can call NA whatever they want but NC soft is smart enough to know only milking is not good.Well smth for players now.and imma enjoy the zerg madness for sure xD

NCSoft is smart enough to HIDE their cash shop intention. Look closely - weapon box have chance to drop in any end game instance which means: Infinity Shard, Danuar Reliquiary, Lucky Danuar Reliquiary, Sauro Supply Base, Eternal Bastion, Danuar Mysticarium S rank etc. Considering that all this instances are quite easy to do in 4.7 (at least normal version, still Infernal is dedicated for premades), many people just spam them till the death.
      Overall - people buy instance scrolls like never. Just from yesterday when broker was filled by Eternal Bastion scrolls, today it missing about 7 pages of scrolls, additionaly people spamming LFG to buy bulk of scrolls for Infinity Shard.

So - people who don't want spend money in shop or cannot affort this have fair chance to win this contest - VERY fair in my opinion becouse it's IMPOSSIBLE to trade kills in pvp section since only unique kills counts (so you cannot kill same person over and over becouse it counts as 1 kill). Fair and wise step from NCSoft to secure kill trading. PvP areas are only Levinshor and Kaldor so newcommers who farm blood marks are kinda safe - kills in Danaria and Katalam do not count and for now - i barely see people there, in meaning of geared pvpers who tend to do camp pvp daily. Newbies safe, pvpers happy, kills secured, zerging allowed. If you get AP from target A, it counts, doesn't matter if you zerged this guy.

Very wise NCSoft move to make HUGE money on instance scrolls while making others happy and creating in my honest opinion - the best event ever with awesome reward which is - the best weapon ingame - TRADEABLE weapon.

To comparation - actual EU event is dedicated for people who can affort to spend huge money in shop and put into underdog state other players. Basicaly, only paying players are happy, others are just "meh" (cannot put proper word here, forum censor is a bish).

To all jelly moderators who want to touch my post - take this as opinion about your shop event - it sucks and additionaly my whole post is in same time an IDEA what event you should provide to make good income and everyone happy without favoritism dominating faction.

Tumblr: cryomorphsdk.tumblr.com/ (Anime, Aion, LoL)
      EVE Online player since 2003
      Full time Nyx pilot, SB Sleipnir solo pvper.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aisaka ().

• Gameforge people just PLEASE

Can we get another Alchemy event like last christam.It was such an awesome present from you last christmas,everyone got tons of valuable and usefull items.And this christmas we got that crapy card event,Sure it has some epic godstone,but last time we had it,no1 got it,and other items are pretty much useless.People should make a pettition asking gameforge to give us Alchemy event for this christmas.
    • 1. You won't get it.
      2. Even if we would get it, it would not be FT farming 24/7, since that feature would be turned off, just like in ice cube event, so only 1 key per day
      3. I think this company made a mistake last year. I mean since when we get any really good events in here? :D
      4. Petitions never worked and probably never will work in here. Actually they could make in game survey with questions if they would wanna ask opinions.
    • please no, i wanna spend less time on game before holidays, and not more. always more work, always more studying before christmas, always more time to be dedicated to family

and feeling that you lose time when not farming those sick items from kromede, is not the most rewarding feeling

perfect event would be where you spend about 20min ingame, once, like another shugo limited to once a day per account or something
    • [NICK]sadsadas wrote:

1. You won't get it.
      2. Even if we would get it, it would not be FT farming 24/7, since that feature would be turned off, just like in ice cube event, so only 1 key per day
      3. I think this company made a mistake last year. I mean since when we get any really good events in here? :D
      4. Petitions never worked and probably never will work in here. Actually they could make in game survey with questions if they would wanna ask opinions.

1. I have 7 chanrs 50+ so 7 keys/day
      2. Shugo events aren't as bad as this card event that is going on now
      3. Most players would say that its better get atleast one chest per day that may have gold para/silence instead of 1 card per day and get nothing at the end of it.
      4. Also if Gameforge wants to make some money,then put the f*cking chest keys in shop and make everyone happy,people still spend money,gameforge will get those money,and people will get their awesome stuff from chests as the did when event was on.Gameforge always does that with the event--->Shugo,cards,circus etc,they always put event keys/scrolls into shop,so what the problem here??

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raidon ().

• [NICK]cantfindone wrote:

[NICK]sadsadas wrote:

1. You won't get it.

1. I have 7 chanrs 50+ so 7 keys/day
      2. Shugo events aren't as bad as this card event that is going on now
      3. Most players would say that its better get atleast one chest per day that may have gold para/silence instead of 1 card per day and get nothing at the end of it.
      4. Also if Gameforge wants to make some money,then put the f*cking chest keys in shop and make everyone happy,people still spend money,gameforge will get those money,and people will get their awesome stuff from chests as the did when event was on.Gameforge always does that with the event--->Shugo,cards,circus etc,they always put event keys/scrolls into shop,so what the problem here??

i like your idea