Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ashandarey wrote:

OK, so problem re transformations and the fear that people will run around in Kaisinel - Solved. Thanks GF

P.S. Doesnt matter its a candy, it will cost few thousand $$ less to the wales to stack a good amount for months to come

kaisinel.png
      well since we dont know the rates it's rly risky to buy any of those. arent there some laws that you need to tell the % for lottery stuff? :alol: nyerking rng boxes...
    • "Possible contents" suggests that you only get one of the items listed.
      It might be that the chest has a low % chance of giving you that.

Hopefully, anyway.

//Moved to Shop Diskussions - Sparx
    • Does ncsoft/gameforge realise that aion has ET/Bard and gunner class aswell who need attackspeed+magic attack. The transform contracts are so crap for green and below, you can get 9% casting with magic stats and 9% attack speed with attack stats but you cant find 9% attack speed with magic cast for these 3 classes. Anyway maybe add a transform that these classes would benefit from and not just baa/desert fox ? @Sita

• Friend of a friend of a.... (you get the idea). This is out of 100 bundles apparently so I guess you get more than 1 thing per bundle. This would've been a pretty nice deal I guess if you didn't include the nyerking Kaisinel form.
      You do realise how gamebreaking this is right?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hakurin: Edit: double checked with them, it is 100 bundles. ().

• Kuroiz wrote:

Does ncsoft/gameforge realise that aion has ET/Bard and gunner class aswell who need attackspeed+magic attack. The transform contracts are so crap for green and below, you can get 9% casting with magic stats and 9% attack speed with attack stats but you cant find 9% attack speed with magic cast for these 3 classes. Anyway maybe add a transform that these classes would benefit from and not just baa/desert fox ? @Sita
      tbh for me Sita works fine with bard. Since bard still has a teensy tiny bit of benefit with shortening cast speed, specially on the nuky spellsm Sita was a good mix. Not know much about gunner but is harder to benefit than bard :/
      ;*
    • Hakurin wrote:

Friend of a friend of a.... (you get the idea). This is out of 100 bundles apparently so I guess you get more than 1 thing per bundle or they mistyped 1000 bundles.
      Ridiculous. You do realise how gamebreaking this is right?
      This is 100 bundles, maybe even less since you get 30x instead of 15x (like the mention on aion shop) white tigers / tiger potions.
      :cookieshugo:
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

Does ncsoft/gameforge realise that aion has ET/Bard and gunner class aswell who need attackspeed+magic attack. The transform contracts are so crap for green and below, you can get 9% casting with magic stats and 9% attack speed with attack stats but you cant find 9% attack speed with magic cast for these 3 classes. Anyway maybe add a transform that these classes would benefit from and not just baa/desert fox ? @Sita
      tbh for me Sita works fine with bard. Since bard still has a teensy tiny bit of benefit with shortening cast speed, specially on the nuky spellsm Sita was a good mix. Not know much about gunner but is harder to benefit than bard :/
      Sita is fine but if you compare it with mage/physical transforms like Veille, kromede etc its very crap. Only 25% attack speed while others get 40/30 and great attack stats aswell but anyway most people are not gona be able to get legendary transforms so just wanted a green or ancient transform for our class with similar stats to baa/fox :s
    • Rym wrote:

There seems to be a problem with the Ancient Baa and Ancient Desert Fox transformation contracts from the pay to win bundle.

Ah right, they don't drop more than once in every 1000 purchases.
      Yet those that got money will get enough of them eventually, so they can fuse them into legendary and those legendarys into Kaisinel.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Murskaaja wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Friend of a friend of a.... (you get the idea). This is out of 100 bundles apparently so I guess you get more than 1 thing per bundle or they mistyped 1000 bundles.
      This is 100 bundles, maybe even less since you get 30x instead of 15x (like the mention on aion shop) white tigers / tiger potions.
      30x ? wtf p2w bundle confirmed. Thats alot of transforms. Its like buying 585 transformation contracts ( sort of )
    • Hakurin wrote:

This is out of 100 bundles apparently so I guess you get more than 1 thing per bundle
      Looks like from one bundle you get e.g. 6 Kaisinel potions OR 20 transparency scrolls, OR 15 tiger potions etc.
      It's unlikely to give more than one kind of item. But then again, I don't know as I've not bought any :D

Why Kaisinel though? I mean, c'mon, people just don't want to move and attack slowly, there is no need to give this with what appears to be a high chance to get it.

Game is more balanced than I've found it to be before, now a big pile of wallets land on the other side of the scales... :/
    • Kuroiz wrote:

Murskaaja wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

30x ? wtf p2w bundle confirmed. Thats alot of transforms. Its like buying 585 transformation contracts ( sort of )
      why would you want to use white tiger and tiger potions tho? those dont give any interesting stats mate.