Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Akyraan wrote:

also i wonder, is he on vacation or did he quit?
      It doesnt matter. We dont need CM, no one cares about what players think and it was like this for years. We are just wasting our time in this forum, discussing and giving feedback.

This game is a even more p2w now and when the hype is over in a few weeks, server population will be even worse than what it was during the 5.8 patch.

All changes/nerfs Gameforge is doing is to boost their money income and making the game more and more depending of the cash shop.
    • Hakurin wrote:

Friend of a friend of a.... (you get the idea). This is out of 100 bundles apparently so I guess you get more than 1 thing per bundle. This would've been a pretty nice deal I guess if you didn't include the nyerking Kaisinel form.
      You do realise how gamebreaking this is right?
      Is this correct? Can someone who bought it confirm the rate please?
      From what I see the Kaisinel drop rate from this bundle is 14 %.
    • Hakurin wrote:

Friend of a friend of a.... (you get the idea). This is out of 100 bundles apparently so I guess you get more than 1 thing per bundle. This would've been a pretty nice deal I guess if you didn't include the nyerking Kaisinel form.
      So if we remove the kaisiniel potions, looks like he got 5 transformation contracts and 0 of the ancient contracts in a 100 bundles??
    • Akyraan wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

Murskaaja wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Friend of a friend of a.... (you get the idea). This is out of 100 bundles apparently so I guess you get more than 1 thing per bundle or they mistyped 1000 bundles.
      Ridiculous. You do realise how gamebreaking this is right?
      This is 100 bundles, maybe even less since you get 30x instead of 15x (like the mention on aion shop) white tigers / tiger potions.
      30x ? wtf p2w bundle confirmed. Thats alot of transforms. Its like buying 585 transformation contracts ( sort of )
      why would you want to use white tiger and tiger potions tho? those dont give any interesting stats mate.
      thought they were contracts, my bad
    • Lahire wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

So if we remove the kaisiniel potions, looks like he got 5 transformation contracts and 0 of the ancient contracts in a 100 bundles??
      He got 5 Ancient contracts and 11 normal (that can have from white - legendary)

For same Ancient coin price he could bought 38x Transformation Contracts, which most of them likely been white and few green ones.

Here he gets more useful items and a lot cheaper with chances of Ancient contracts, which can be fused into Legendary and those legendary can be fused into Ultimate.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Isn't the "rune special transformation contract" the same that u get from the shop? I remember from the PTS to be like that, also the one u buy weekly with kinah looks the same.

Please correct me if I'm wrong as I didn't buy the contracts from the shop apart from the PTS
    • Once again you have made it painfully clear you don't give a damn about the majority of your players, just the few % willing or stupid enough to drown 5-10k AionCoin in 1 go for RNG. I mean, i guess you kept your promise for new ways to get transformation contracts with this utterly horrible RNG box. You do realize however that giving us 1 contract per group on instance that is 99% a time useless white contract does not improve anything at all right? Or that lowering the amount we can sell items to vendor so we cant even properly farm those few instances that don't need much gear to sell and buy that weekly (LOL even more useless scroll) for 12.3kk has gotto be the most evil thing you could of think of, not to mention new players desperately trying to get enough to buy GP monthly.

All and all, terrible add, nice for that 1-5% who can drown 500-1000€ in the game, stupidly horrible for everyone else.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alucinor ().

• I find it absolutely disgusting of GF to put this in the shop and then conveniently have anyone actually employed by them on holiday, presumably until this "hopefully blows over". The supposed shop manager has not been seen in this forum in ages.
      What happened to wanting Kaisinel to be hard to obtain? To limit it in the game for the first months? I guess potions conveniently don't count, but if someone now is to drop, say, €4000 in the cash shop, they'll be set until 6.5 basically. Absolutely appalling.
    • Niskaru wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Is this correct? Can someone who bought it confirm the rate please?From what I see the Kaisinel drop rate from this bundle is 14 %.
      Let's not encourage people to buy these as that only encourages GF to continue down the same road.
      I've got leftover coins since topping up like 2 years ago and I'm already not buying transformation contracts as I don't want to contribute to their sales while there's no proper way of farming them in game. (I do not consider the possibility of 1 scroll on roll for 6/12 people an adequate fix.)
      This bundle on top of only fixing "good bugs" is just enraging. I had a good laugh the first time the elyos that have always outnumbered us by far got only old gold medals as reward, but now it's just sad.
    • Hakurin wrote:

Niskaru wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Is this correct? Can someone who bought it confirm the rate please?From what I see the Kaisinel drop rate from this bundle is 14 %.
      Let's not encourage people to buy these as that only encourages GF to continue down the same road.I've got leftover coins since topping up like 2 years ago and I'm already not buying transformation contracts as I don't want to contribute to their sales while there's no proper way of farming them in game. (I do not consider the possibility of 1 scroll on roll for 6/12 people an adequate fix.)
      This bundle on top of only fixing "good bugs" is just enraging. I had a good laugh the first time the elyos that have always outnumbered us by far got only old gold medals as reward, but now it's just sad.
      banned in 3...2...1...
    • Not gonna say much , ill just comment today's changes as one of the most disgusting things that u guys have ever done. Not only you nerf kinah which is ur call to do that but u clearly made the game for those who are not willing to pay for ur stupid loot boxes U N P L A Y A B L E. Im standing here with my 5 WHITE transformations which i acquired with ingame means , no 2 free contracts not anything just by free means and there are people now some hours after maintenance wondering around with these.

What have u done...? Didnt u said its a long term thing? Long term as far as i know means 4+ months not 3 WEEKS .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hizamaruu ().

• Hizamaruu wrote:

Not gonna say much , ill just comment today's changes as one of the most disgusting things that u guys have ever done. Not only you nerf kinah which is ur call to do that but u clearly made the game for those who are not willing to pay for ur stupid loot boxes U N P L A Y A B L E. Im standing here with my 5 WHITE transformations which i acquired with ingame means , no 2 free contracts not anything just by free means and there are people now some hours after maintenance wondering around with these.

What have u done...?
      when will there be 100 online per side
      then it will come to them that they did something stupid)
    • SinGGle wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

Not gonna say much , ill just comment today's changes as one of the most disgusting things that u guys have ever done. Not only you nerf kinah which is ur call to do that but u clearly made the game for those who are not willing to pay for ur stupid loot boxes U N P L A Y A B L E. Im standing here with my 5 WHITE transformations which i acquired with ingame means , no 2 free contracts not anything just by free means and there are people now some hours after maintenance wondering around with these.

What have u done...?
      when will there be 100 online per sidethen it will come to them that they did something stupid)
      From my experience they dont care as long as these 100 gave them their revenue or continue to do that , in the end they will shut it down just like they done with other games . Its their way of doing business.