Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hizamaruu wrote:

SinGGle wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

Not gonna say much , ill just comment today's changes as one of the most disgusting things that u guys have ever done. Not only you nerf kinah which is ur call to do that but u clearly made the game for those who are not willing to pay for ur stupid loot boxes U N P L A Y A B L E. Im standing here with my 5 WHITE transformations which i acquired with ingame means , no 2 free contracts not anything just by free means and there are people now some hours after maintenance wondering around with these.

What have u done...?
      when will there be 100 online per sidethen it will come to them that they did something stupid)
      From my experience they dont care as long as these 100 gave them their revenue or continue to do that , in the end they will shut it down just like they done with other games . Its their way of doing business.
      you're right
      I'm going to play dota again xD
    • Hizamaruu wrote:

From my experience they dont care as long as these 100 gave them their revenue or continue to do that , in the end they will shut it down just like they done with other games . Its their way of doing business.
      i think there is a competition on who is closing games faster. ncwest closed Lineage, Tabula Rasa, Dungeon Runners, Auto Assault, Exteel, City of Heroes, MXM and right now they are closing Wildstar. next in line probably Aion since it's only 2 deserted servers.
    • I foresee something now, someone remember me saying this:

"Since Kaisinel potions are already ingame, there wont be a big deal adding Kaisinel Transformation Contrats into Aion Store, since it's too late now".

This is my prediction what will happen next or something similiar to this case.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Gz Gameforge, you ruined the patch within 3 weeks, I'm impressed.
      I thought we will see Kaisinel first time in Christmas Lottery, guess I was wrong.
      Do you even know how long 100-150 Kaisinel potions last?
      As an example: I still have 250+ Legendary Potions and decide to cash a small sum of let's say 500 Zloti for Aion Coins that i bought during 40% coins bonus.
      I will have Kaisinel Potions left till the end of 2019 man.

Very well done.
    • To be honest, the only reason this shop update came, with Kaisinel so early in this patch, is the population drastically dropping already.
      It's probably their last chance to milk some money before they have deserted server everywhere.

Just look at aiDPS meter online status, Deyla dropped from almost 60% down to 30% already.
    • Honestly this chest is really nice 19 coins (fair price something unsual on Gameforge shop) and all the items on it are good BESIDES KAISINEL POTIONS why add that there ?!?! It ruins balance specially on pvp, when u managed to do something good u ended up ruining it immediatly..

The post was edited 4 times, last by Eggsdee ().

• Eggsdee wrote:

Honestly this chest is really nice 19 coins (fair price something unsual on Gameforge shop) and all the items on it are nice BESIDES KAISINEL POTIONS why add that there its not nice at all if u pvp against somoene using that when u managed to do something nice u ended up ruining it immediatly...
      I agree. I feel like the chest would've been perfectly fine if it just didn't have the kaisinel pots.
    • So I came back few days ago and I already was not amused by the fact that pretty much everyone in Discipline Arena is using 20% pots from shop, and a lot of people do in Runatorium too. While Im using my old pots pre 6.0 for things like open world pvp or easy pve and the ones from Gold Sand shop for "harder" pvp. These people are basically unkillable. Great stuff! I was like, it can't be worse than this can it? And Gameforge be like: "hold my beer". Like Click mentioned already I expected Kaisinel to be the reward for winning the Christmas lottery, but hey nope lol there are people with several hundreds of these already :thumbsup: . Not only is outrageous that they put it in RNG boxes with what it seems a good drop %, BUT YOU GET A STACK OF 6 LOL. If at least it was the usual get 1 in 100 boxes.... Oh yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiii this is the aion we always wanted! Loads of fun playing without cast speed and low run speed btw.

Eggsdee wrote:

Honestly this chest is really nice 19 coins (fair price something unsual on Gameforge shop) and all the items on it are nice BESIDES KAISINEL POTIONS why add that there its not nice at all if u pvp against somoene using that when u managed to do something nice u ended up ruining it immediatly...
      ^ this also

And still wondering if you guys will ever manage to stop putting links that redirect you to the german shop??

Want to mention as well that the description of the "Transparency Transformation Scroll" is misleading:

Yeah cool story, opponent will never know which transformation you're using!!! That's fantastic!!!!! If only..... all you have to do wasn't hover your mouse on his transformation buff? Here is a rare footage of my pretty character using one of the amazing f2p transforms with a transparent scroll. As you can see, this scroll does not give any PvP "benefit" at all.

Also consider selling stacks of these scrolls. 1 scroll for 1 aion coin for an "appearance only" item that lasts 9 mins and disappears when you die is hella expensive.
    • Click wrote:

To be honest, the only reason this shop update came, with Kaisinel so early in this patch, is the population drastically dropping already.
      It's probably their last chance to milk some money before they have deserted server everywhere.

Just look at aiDPS meter online status, Deyla dropped from almost 60% down to 30% already.
      That is exactly how it is. Release impossibly p2w "game relaunch" with cash-shop transformation system and never before seen failure rates > watch the population drop > milk what's left of it with Kaisinel potions while also nerfing the kinah amount an average player can get.

In the 4 days it took me to re-download game, level up a character, and start getting my first pieces of Garden set, the max online population of my server dropped by 11%.
      The community has been mad all day and nobody from the staff has even addressed the issue yet.

At this point y'all are not gonna convince me that the "relaunch" has been anything more than a new banner on the website and some new items on the shop before closing the game once and for all.
    • Click wrote:

Gz Gameforge, you ruined the patch within 3 weeks, I'm impressed.
      I thought we will see Kaisinel first time in Christmas Lottery, guess I was wrong.
      Do you even know how long 100-150 Kaisinel potions last?
      As an example: I still have 250+ Legendary Potions and decide to cash a small sum of let's say 500 Zloti for Aion Coins that i bought during 40% coins bonus.
      I will have Kaisinel Potions left till the end of 2019 man.

Very well done.
      Aint you always defending this Nyerks? Whats change or im wrong?

Cya in another game soon :)
    • I returned to try out the new patch, despite being aware of the existence of the Kaisinel transform as it seemed extremely rare.

Never got my 2 free transforms. Support repeatedly refused to provide it as I didn't subscribe to the newsletter. So I just used my old mount to move from place to place and didn't chase anyone in PvP - if someone instigated a fight, I'd fight back, and if they ran off, I let them go. I wasn't prepared to pay just to potentially gain an advantage over someone else, or in this case to try and be on an equal footing, so I just chilled out about it and went about trying to gear myself up.

Ran GoK and Mirash several times, equipping myself first before extracting/selling items on the next runs. It was enough for my to open a few manastone slots and buy a couple of fairly good manastones (level 60? whatever the 2nd highest was). Barely affordable. It'd take me weeks, possibly months to actually be able to buy and equip the stones I wanted. But I was generally able to get some enjoyment out of the game.

After today's shop update and seeing that people are getting lots of Kaisinel transformation potions, along with the significant reduction in kinah earnings from selling instance loot, I'm not prepared to tolerate any more of this.

I am saddened to see Aion reach this state. I know as a business, money needs to be made, but whoever decided to make it possible to get the Kaisinel potions via the cash shop has made an awful decision. Even with a low chance to get them, you get 6 - and the chance is not THAT low.

The worst part is that the damage is done - it's not like the potions can be taken back without upsetting the players that have them.
    • "Indeed, the chances for getting the ultimate transformation potion have been to high and the ancient transformation potion that should have also been part of the rewards was missing. This will be changed today and the shop will also be updated accordingly."

What happened to this thread posted from a MOD? Kappa