Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alibi wrote:

@Mika cute char. You should start posting videos again, though if u have a lack of motivation right now it's understandable :c

More like, there isn't much content to show at the moment :( Would've been okay I guess, to show random stuff even with crappy transform but you know, 20% HP p2w pots (I wonder if there will ever be a way of obtaining them ingame, or if they are going to hand thousands of these in events, otherwise I've no idea how can you compete with people using them) and handing out all these Kaisinel pots already kinda killed all the fun and interesting things of a completely new patch...
    • Ashandarey wrote:

I will not log in ever again.

Wow i can't believe my eyes. A month ago you were defending gameforge after your 1 year break, and now you went completely off track xD

How about that old 20% discount thing i was complaining about... Aren't you doing the same now with that free pot? :)

Cya in a year or so when you return for your anniversary defending ^^

PS. I wish i could say the same thing in your quote.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Neverfelt wrote:

Ashandarey wrote:

I will not log in ever again.
      Wow i can't believe my eyes. A month ago you were defending gameforge after your 1 year break, and now you went completely off track xD

How about that old 20% discount thing i was complaining about... Aren't you doing the same now with that free pot? :)

Cya in a year or so when you return for your anniversary defending ^^

PS. I wish i could say the same thing in your quote.
      Its not comparable and you know it. We were arguing for completely different things

P.S. you can do it at any time
    • Colombiana wrote:

I know someone that got desert fox contract when he bought 5 chests. I got baa out of...well let's just say more than 5 :D (maybe 30-40? i really didnt count) but didnt get desert fox which is what i wanted.

Btw yes i realize i am part of the problem for buying these chests. But not having ANY speed+attack speed transform was triggering me so hard (guess it still is huh :D). I've been using the chanter daevanion skill that gives move speed/attack speed to ease the pain, but guess what....i lose my ranged stun.
    • Its because player like you buying RNG box losing your money & getting no items thats company like GF keep putting them until they get law enforcement on RNG BOX at least in EU its coming very soon.

Gameforge will mostly lose his income on RNG box & will be forced to sell directly the item you are paying for.

There is Pay to Win.

But gameforge is mostly doing the Pay to ruin meta.
    • Murskaaja wrote:

Seems they "fixed" this by giving everyone:

1x Kaisinel potion. :P

Too bad I will be saving this for "special occassion" and most likely never use it, since I wait for that special occassion to happen when I feel like "Now I need to use this!".
      I'm not going to bother logging in to experience 10 minutes of being on an equal footing to those who have got many potions from the chest.
      This solution like trying to solve a burning building by throwing a damp flannel at the fire.

The chest in the shop should really have been thoroughly tested first.
    • Furrybeans wrote:

Murskaaja wrote:

Seems they "fixed" this by giving everyone:

1x Kaisinel potion. :P

Too bad I will be saving this for "special occassion" and most likely never use it, since I wait for that special occassion to happen when I feel like "Now I need to use this!".
      I'm not going to bother logging in to experience 10 minutes of being on an equal footing to those who have got many potions from the chest.This solution like trying to solve a burning building by throwing a damp flannel at the fire.

The chest in the shop should really have been thoroughly tested first.
      Or many who dont know, that throwing too little water into fire, will make the fire burn harder.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Btw the prices for [Motion Card] Ninja Set and [Motion Card] Hovering Set are stupidly high. Not only is it already a rip off that these were removed from an npc in game where you could buy them both for kinah prior to this patch, but the price is just so high. I'd ask for you to put them back in game but i already know it's asking too much. If anything, put them at 50 coins and they might sell. I'm not sure who is in charge of the shop but wut...

EDIT: Also why isn't this motion set in the shop? It was "rare" in 4.8 but at this point it should be as normal as ninja/hovering.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Alibi ().

• So any chance the kaisinel "mistake" is going to be corrected in game like you did with cellatus for example? I'd say this is much more gamebreaking than people having cellatu pots back in the day.
    • Hakurin wrote:

So any chance the kaisinel "mistake" is going to be corrected in game like you did with cellatus for example? I'd say this is much more gamebreaking than people having cellatu pots back in the dday.
      I strongly believe they won't, as the issue was "solved" by giving a free potion to everyone.
      I also have the feeling that this whole mess is an idea from our new Pd Tom.
    • Nuke wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

So any chance the kaisinel "mistake" is going to be corrected in game like you did with cellatus for example? I'd say this is much more gamebreaking than people having cellatu pots back in the dday.
      I strongly believe they won't, as the issue was "solved" by giving a free potion to everyone.I also have the feeling that this whole mess is an idea from our new Pd Tom.
      I have exactly the same feeling. But it also feels like with the kinah nerf and this happening at the same time (also while everyone was on holiday) that there's a hope this will be left quietly in peace in the shadow of the kinah issues. I do agree the kinah issue is a more pressing matter at the moment, but I also don't want this to go forgotten.
      Replace the kaisinel forms with boxes of selectable mythical forms, idk. I'd say ancient forms, but since it's bought with real money and GF don't refund rng items, I guess 2nd best is better than nothing (still ridiculous though).
    • "[Additional information]
      • Know issue. Shugogold and luna login bonus from gold pack: As the distribution of shugo gold and luna is not working as intended we will deactivate the system and head towards another way to provide it. As said before, all luna and shugo gold that you should have received from the system will be sent to you when we implement the new solution."
      So we paid for a service what is dont working (compensation maybe?).... Why dont you solve bug ASAP as "kinah bug".
    • Kuroiz wrote:

@Galeas Can we please please have some motion emotes and new skin in tomorrows maintanance ? I mean its 6.2 not 5.8, please give us some new 6.0/6.2 skins that haven't been in the shop until now ! not this frog and other stuff that we already had hundreds of time. Thanks
      Ya add the martial arts set please. Also if we're not gonna have the ninja and hovering set motions back in game like they have always been till this patch, please decrease the ridiculous price on them in the shop. They aren't worth nearly 20 euros each as they are currently. 49-69 coins would be a much more appropriate price.

@Galeas
    • New

i hope no one is dumb enough to spend 59 ac to get a chance of a legendary enchantmentstone XD costs way too much and fk your rng boxes Gameforge. i wonder if the next event we get will be a real event or just shop only event / shitty rates as we have now.