Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lower the enchantment rates on gear and put enchantment stones in the shop for ac... Ppffffft.
      NA is looking ever more attractive X(
      ... Namaste Bishes...

If you can fix it - don't worry about it.

If you can't fix it - WHY worry about it?
    • Akyraan wrote:

not happy with the solution, i hope you have hero trials and new veteran reward system ready by next week otherwise my kinah will just slowly go down and down and down and once they reach 0 you ll have a (paying) player less that will rather spend his time on games where you can actually play your main and dont have to farm boring instances on alts.
    • New

Galeas wrote:

Yumichan wrote:

Lower the enchantment rates on gear and put enchantment stones in the shop for ac... Ppffffft.
      NA is looking ever more attractive X(
      As I said many times we didn't touch the rates.
      the rates on 6.5 where put a bit higher for a reason = NCSOFT balanced the game by FIXING a problem
      so to FIX a problem that many persons are complaining about i suggest you go ahead and give us at least the 6.5 KR enchant rates

also the volume of income for enchant stones in Korea is way much higher than on our region so getting same rates with way less stone income it's not a solution

also please double check you setting as for example when we reported the luna bug it took more than 1 week of people insisting there is a bug to have you GF people start looking for a solution that will take 6 months to fix (when RU region fixed in 1 day and we reported you that solution that don't even have you get involve NCSOFT to fix the problem).
    • New

Alright didn't even expect much but still ended up dissapointed lmao. You dont take feedback from people or what ? Been asking for new skins/motions for ages now and every week i see crap in the shop. Please add the old motion in store and some new skins !
    • New

I guess they are sooooo lazy :v

After 6.2 we should have all these skins / mounts / motions which we had in 5.x ( before 6.2 ) in shop but not overpriced like with old motions XD

Im w8 for one motion card that I rly like but it seems that I will wait a little bit longer… :P

:asad:
      Come get :cookieshugo:
    • New

I have to say I like the Yasba's Grace in old Shop. Especcialy if you are teaching new guys how to do some location, it is great to have this item for few AC, so oyu don't lose all night with one run.
    • This is a bit mean...

New

... people are struggeling and scared about not having soon / already enough kinah to pay the fee's of houses / estates / mansions and you sell furnitures for them.

Such bullies! ;P

Another thing: Could we actually have some sort of screenshots or something about the items ingame like "additional info" or something inside the shop (or forums?)

Sometimes I buy a item and it looks totally different in shop than ingame and I am really dissappointed (Not to mention the 10 bundle does not really show what furnitures it includes as pictures)
      Files
      • hmmm.png

(458.52 kB, downloaded 23 times, last: )
      :cookieshugo:
    • New

@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh well i knew you were lying but then i said as im not gonna play anymore gonna try enchant legendary part with LEGENDARY stones and guess what.. first try failed 4 times in a row to make it +1 second try 5times in a row to make it +1 and not to mention all other fails at +2+3 and back at +1 again... no you didn't touch the rates at all !!!
    • New

BigHairyRenamed wrote:

@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh well i knew you were lying but then i said as im not gonna play anymore gonna try enchant legendary part with LEGENDARY stones and guess what.. first try failed 4 times in a row to make it +1 second try 5times in a row to make it +1 and not to mention all other fails at +2+3 and back at +1 again... no you didn't touch the rates at all !!!
      Are you saying you failed a legendary piece with a legendary stone before hitting +3? If so, can you provide video of this? I wish people would stop saying "i failed this 100% thing" without providing proof. Like, if it really happened and you really wanna show that they are lying, record it :| otherwise people can't really believe a "dude trust me" thing.

If you are, however, talking about failing ancient with ancient stones before +3, it's not a 100% rate in our patch. Only in 6.5
    • New

BigHairyRenamed wrote:

While i do agree the rates seem off for sure (for genesis crystal gear, every other gear seems to follow the rates just fine) Ancient gear +1-3 with ancient stones was never 100% in 6.2 patch, thats 6.5 patch.
    • New

yes alibi i failed on ancient part with legendary stones at +1 and failed on legendary part with legendary stones trying to +1 y should tecord it actualy.... i dont win anything by lying thats why im quitting this game...
      And it wast on pvp crystal gear was on the one tou get from nara/ht whatever legendary as i said tried to make it +5 and failed several times at+1 one time 4 times in a row and second time 5 times in a row failed to +1.... in the chart as you can see it say 100% not 88%
      Files