Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

and btw i dont care if you trust me or not... you are free to think whatever you want... if the game its good fro you and have nice rates then cool play.,.. but for me its unplayable.... tried and tried and tried and cant even upgrade my ANCIENT gear to +15 to upgrade my wep i had to use 2x ultimate stones.. +14 first failed and keept +14 second proc and did +15 :) ... and im wonder if on ancient i have to use ULTIMATE stones to be able to upgrade what kind of stones i need then for legendary or ultimate parts?.....
      :cookieshugo:
    • New

BigHairyRenamed wrote:

and btw i dont care if you trust me or not... you are free to think whatever you want... if the game its good fro you and have nice rates then cool play.,.. but for me its unplayable.... tried and tried and tried and cant even upgrade my ANCIENT gear to +15 to upgrade my wep i had to use 2x ultimate stones.. +14 first failed and keept +14 second proc and did +15 :) ... and im wonder if on ancient i have to use ULTIMATE stones to be able to upgrade what kind of stones i need then for legendary or ultimate parts?.....
      ive spent about 600 euros just in 1 ancient piece. its still +10...i feel ive been scammed by these charlatans called gameforge tbh. it seems they feel satisfied by taking our money and leaving us with this deep feeling that you have been scammed, honestly completly rotten morals from these people...