Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hjarta wrote:

Fractures wrote:

anyone having problems with mafia skin? for me it shows my ugly shoulders trough the skin...
      oh really? well I'll wait buying it lolI got the same problem in 5.x with the steampunk skin, I bought it and had no shoulders in the "pack" and the answer I got was "we will sell them separately" ;)

edit: one more thing....is it 30 days or not?
      cause in the italian website it says 30 days in the description, in the english version no

Screenshot_192.jpg

Screenshot_193.jpg
      @Galeas any news about the spaulders and the timer of this skin?
    • Inaentheeth wrote:

Parra wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Are you actually serious? I see we've come a far way from "the shop will only contain cosmetic items, exp boosts and gp dw". You even openly advertise it as "get an advantage in pvp". Absolutely disgusting. I hope you're ashamed, though by putting this item here in the first place I guess it's safe to assume you have no such thing as shame.
      somebody got even 1 transformation scroll from this? i did not, i did buy allot but only got transformation potions this chest is of corse again RNG!! and ancient scroll/contracts inside are ofc NERFEDGF can you now Finally quit this RNG Crap!!!!!! Store is full with this Crap!!! why you think people leave! they cant affort this anymore!!!
      Bought 30 to try with leftover coin from 5.8 and i guss was lucky to get 3 contracts + 1 ancient contract :o and around like 40 potions ... and as many said, its pure RNG ;(

Its not pure RNG, pure RNG would be 25% 25% 25% 25%... Its gameforge style pseudo-RNG, in which the first option has 5-10%, then 10-15%, and the remaining 75-80% is the potions... IF ONLY the item boxes were TRULY RNG, it would be awesome, but its not, its even disgusting to call it RNG when not all items have equal % of possibly getting obtained, and i dont care what they say, this is not the case which is proven time after time again that there is no real RNG in these boxes only manipulated RNG.
    • One thing I've noticed with this rng box is not Ncsoft RNG as the items are sent to you already opened (not a box).

So..in theory gameforge are not touching in game RNG (contract rng, enchant rng, etc) but they are doing their own RNG here as they send you one of those items based on some RNG calculator they've built...
    • You guys are argueing but it end up to the same conclusion,

Gameforge is attracting our attention on 1 or 2 items to get in a box where there is actually 5/6 items randomly lootable,

WHILE IN KOREA THEY HAVE THE ITEM YOU ARE PAYING FOR.

So logicaly Korean Aion are applying Pay to win Policy while Gamforge applying Game to ruin to WIN policy.
    • Sinful wrote:

Don't know why you don't just put ancient contracts in shop, even if they were expensive like 250 coins or more people would buy it.

I'd assume, you'd have more people willing to pay for that than a few whales willing to spend hundreds of Euros on crappy RNG boxes.

But we can dream, I guess.
      i would never buy ancient contract for 250 coins totaly not worth that kind of money
    • Parra wrote:

Sinful wrote:

Don't know why you don't just put ancient contracts in shop, even if they were expensive like 250 coins or more people would buy it.

I'd assume, you'd have more people willing to pay for that than a few whales willing to spend hundreds of Euros on crappy RNG boxes.

i would never buy ancient contract for 250 coins totaly not worth that kind of money
      But you'd spend 250+ coins on gambling lootboxes? :D
    • Hakurin wrote:

Parra wrote:

Sinful wrote:

GF is all about this gambling/Rng they totaly change everything to the worst they could have done.

If i buy something i wanna know what i buy and nothing else, i dont gamble or buy this Rng boxes/chests to waist money on that hold shitty items.

By forhand you know if there is in any Rng box something like gold/purple/white you get 99% withe trash! and pay allot coins for nothing they only are here to fill GF deeeeep Pockets.
    • Parra wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Parra wrote:

Sinful wrote:

GF is all about this gambling/Rng they totaly change everything to the worst they could have done.
      If i buy something i wanna know what i buy and nothing else, i dont gamble or buy this Rng boxes/chests to waist money on that hold shitty items.

By forhand you know if there is in any Rng box something like gold/purple/white you get 99% withe trash! and pay allot coins for nothing they only are here to fill GF deeeeep Pockets.

Parra wrote:

somebody got even 1 transformation scroll from this? i did not, i did buy allot but only got transformation potions this chest is of corse again RNG!! and ancient scroll/contracts inside are ofc NERFED
      GF can you now Finally quit this RNG Crap!!!!!! Store is full with this Crap!!! why you think people leave! they cant affort this anymore!!!

?(
    • Hakurin wrote:

Parra wrote:

Sinful wrote:

I don't know if you can read or not. I said, stop with the crappy RNG lootboxes. But I guess you need reading glasses.

Second, 250 coins for a permanent ancient contract is a good idea. It's 5x more expensive than 1 rng contract, but at least you'd have it forever (until they nerf/ remove it etc.).

Learn how to read first before commenting. K thanks.
    • :nothingtoseehere:

While Aion PvP background is totaly ruined players keep trying to be number one in a ZERG RVR GAME. Hello time to wake up.

1. Some PvP Feature are deleted in 6.2
      2. Crucible arena are still the same after all this years 0 edit was made, no new map nothing.
      3. Allways a PvEpvP almost never PvP only feature.
      4. New system of stuff with specific PvE - PvP stats by enchant killed even more PvP since players who are focused on PvE only doing x4 dungeon & afk the whole week.
    • Sinful wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Parra wrote:

Sinful wrote:

I don't know if you can read or not. I said, stop with the crappy RNG lootboxes. But I guess you need reading glasses.
      Second, 250 coins for a permanent ancient contract is a good idea. It's 5x more expensive than 1 rng contract, but at least you'd have it forever (until they nerf/ remove it etc.).

I didn't reply to you, if you see the reply above you, I've replied to Parra. If I replied to you, I would quote your post and not his.
    • Sinful wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Parra wrote:

Sinful wrote:

even if they were expensive like 250 coins or more people would buy it. (your words)
      Learn how to read first before commenting. K thanks. ( Look in the mirror if you can find one maby you need some classes ) ok thx!!!

I only reacting to this part above what you said , and if you did read! what i did say! I said i never would pay 250 coins for a ancient contract Now understand???

Maby you are willing to buy this crap for 250 coins but dont talk for others,and dont be so condescending.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Parra ().

• Colombiana wrote:

@Galeas

Can u simple put ancient transformation scroll in shop nvm is that will be 50 or 100 eur ppl will buy becouse people know what buy. Can we one time stop with this rng shop items and box there. I wanna to know for what i spend money...

Please forward this thanks...
      kaisinel should only be available in events (pots not contracts) that being said, if they would sell it for a fixed price i would buy it, not this nrg bullshit thou.