Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • The whole topic turnt into a trash bin.
      Suggestions are coming and coming but almost nothing gets done with it. The only thing the shop manager does, is reading suggestions and wrapping desired items in overpriced RNG boxes with 20 other junk items so you have to spend a fortune to get what you want.
      No direct sales for a reasonable price or what so ever.
      The shop isn’t a shop even anymore, it’s just 1 big casino where you gamble for items.

      Imagine in reallife you go to the store and buy 10 wrapped boxes for 1€ each and hope in 1 of them is the butter you need for breakfast.

      Such a shame, embarrassing!
    • I wrote a more detailed suggestion list yesterday and feel like it's approriate to quote it in this topic too

      Nuke wrote:


      • Consider keeping the free contracts in the aion shop after implementing hero trials. Quoting Galeas, "we decided that all accounts will get two free [Rune] Special Transformation Contract every week until the new Hero Trials are ready to be implemented." I only see benefits in my proposal: reliable source of contracts for players, more traffic in the aion shop for you, people are happy for an easy solution. Do not remove something that seems to work.
      • Fine tune the Hero trials so that transformation contracts are rewards for doable quests. Do not reward only geared players that can complete endgame dungeons, make it fair and rewarding. They should not be completely free, but the quests should be doable by the majority of players. Examples: Holy tower rewards white grade contracts, Prometun Special grade ones.
      • Christmas events are coming soon. Do not screw up here. This time the motto should be "Solorius is for everyone", meaning that free to play players should enjoy this time of the year too. For people interested in spending in the aion shop, do not bury rewards behind thousands of euro of paywall. Do not put overpowered contracts as rewards for lottery, instead make it so also small spenders are able to get something good (in reasonable and proportional terms). God do not even think of anything related to the Kaisinel form.
      • Lastly as a general guideline I would like you to consider adding [Rune] Ancient Transformation Contract to the shop after figuring out a correct price instead of pushing random boxes. This could be combined with the release of green specific contracts, for example Transformation Contract: Rabbit Bandit which is good for casters and Transformation Contract: Super Shugo that is good for physical classes; also a mixed transformation for bards, for example Transformation Contract: Pomeranian. This way unlucky players could safely buy a specific starter grade transformation and enjoy the game.

    • Nuke wrote:

      I wrote a more detailed suggestion list yesterday and feel like it's approriate to quote it in this topic too

      Nuke wrote:


      • Consider keeping the free contracts in the aion shop after implementing hero trials. Quoting Galeas, "we decided that all accounts will get two free [Rune] Special Transformation Contract every week until the new Hero Trials are ready to be implemented." I only see benefits in my proposal: reliable source of contracts for players, more traffic in the aion shop for you, people are happy for an easy solution. Do not remove something that seems to work.
      • Fine tune the Hero trials so that transformation contracts are rewards for doable quests. Do not reward only geared players that can complete endgame dungeons, make it fair and rewarding. They should not be completely free, but the quests should be doable by the majority of players. Examples: Holy tower rewards white grade contracts, Prometun Special grade ones.
      • Christmas events are coming soon. Do not screw up here. This time the motto should be "Solorius is for everyone", meaning that free to play players should enjoy this time of the year too. For people interested in spending in the aion shop, do not bury rewards behind thousands of euro of paywall. Do not put overpowered contracts as rewards for lottery, instead make it so also small spenders are able to get something good (in reasonable and proportional terms). God do not even think of anything related to the Kaisinel form.
      • Lastly as a general guideline I would like you to consider adding [Rune] Ancient Transformation Contract to the shop after figuring out a correct price instead of pushing random boxes. This could be combined with the release of green specific contracts, for example Transformation Contract: Rabbit Bandit which is good for casters and Transformation Contract: Super Shugo that is good for physical classes; also a mixed transformation for bards, for example Transformation Contract: Pomeranian. This way unlucky players could safely buy a specific starter grade transformation and enjoy the game.


      Again the same reasonable demands for people investing money in game no matter what : I agree with first point since your suggestion is rly nice ,however on your second point contracts SHOULDNT be the only so much focus of hero trials ,Luna's + some enchant stones legend up should also be the focus equally divided .As far as Christmas events agreed hopefully not mess up.Lastly I STILL BELIEVE DIRECT Ancient contracts on shop shouldn't be available again this is from f2p point of view ,it's just too damn early .
    • Senpai wrote:

      You needn't bump posts. Just because you don't see a change or don't get a response doesn't mean your comment went by without being noticed. The best thing you can do is upvote posts. A bump-fest leads into spam, which makes it so more constructive posts get buried before most users see them.
      I see, in the past it happened quite a few times that Mookie missed some posts and replied later when people brought them up again. Likewise I did not get an answer about Mookie's absence for a while until I posted the question again.
      If every post really is read, that's great, but that's not the impression I have about any of the posts that are being made, especially here. The shop is in such an awful state and people have complained about it for so long yet nothing is being done about it (but I guess that could also just be a lack of caring for our opinion ^^ )
    • Balthazar wrote:

      Again the same reasonable demands for people investing money in game no matter what : I agree with first point since your suggestion is rly nice ,however on your second point contracts SHOULDNT be the only so much focus of hero trials ,Luna's + some enchant stones legend up should also be the focus equally divided .As far as Christmas events agreed hopefully not mess up.Lastly I STILL BELIEVE DIRECT Ancient contracts on shop shouldn't be available again this is from f2p point of view ,it's just too damn early .
      Definitely, my suggestion topic was specifically about the transformation contracts. I expect enchantment stones and more in hero quests too!
      About Ancient Contracts, I am afraid they have already been released in the form of random boxes. That is why I suggested to change the policy to a random ancient contract, but for a fixed price.
    • New

      @Galeas
      I little read a bit NA forum and find something nice. There is possibility when u buy bundle from 50 contracts u got 1 ancient 100% somthing like reward. Can u please forward this and before all think to there is 1 contract 1$ here is much bigger price. Maybe something when we open 30/40 to got 1 ancient for sure.

      forums.aiononline.com/topic/36…findComment&comment=36679

      This is where i found it and that is normal if we pay to got something at least...
    • New

      Colombiana wrote:

      @Galeas
      I little read a bit NA forum and find something nice. There is possibility when u buy bundle from 50 contracts u got 1 ancient 100% somthing like reward. Can u please forward this and before all think to there is 1 contract 1$ here is much bigger price. Maybe something when we open 30/40 to got 1 ancient for sure.

      forums.aiononline.com/topic/36…findComment&comment=36679

      This is where i found it and that is normal if we pay to got something at least...
      if I'm not mistaken about NA, the duration and statistics of the transformation were nerf compared to Korea, right?
      so maybe for that reason it's easier and cheaper to get on the na?
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • New

      I just want Share Here my Shop list to,
      Go Here for All the powerbook links.

      My Shop List

      Just turn powerbook in english and You can See the items in your language.
      Your Flame is My Fameyoutube.com/channel/UCgAkNQHD-zoV1BjU9oC4iDA OTAKU <3 (Ex-Govenor) Legend's never die
    • New

      it's not for 50 but 100 (link). it's also one dollar if you buy the 100 pack but rest are a bit more. there is indeed a nerf on stats and duration. higher transforms have lesser duration... all the way up to 2 minutes on ultimate transform. so most people will play with like 5min - 3min transforms.
    • New

      @failboat
      Ok that was my mistake didnt read good but that is nice to we atleast have somethig like that in shop. Why all time u defend gf u work there u dont have problem's in game with contract i see we dont talk here about duration transformation. But all time when i read anything from u have same answers just cant belive u work there or something else is there who know...
    • New

      ?
      i don't work for either but i have played many years on na (still have it installed) and on eu and people think na is so much better while eu is the worst and gf altered the content compared with na. it's mostly people who never played there but think they know how is there. so i ask you the same. why this national sport to go all the time against gf when most of the things you guys say aren't even true?
    • New

      • No no i dont say single time to they are worst just give idea for something and i play a bit at NA server before. What i say i didnt read good then i dont say noting what is not truth we here need someting my frind someting to atleast push us to stay and play a lot people leave i only stay becouse love this game...
    • New

      Xanoa wrote:

      Colombiana wrote:

      @Galeas
      I little read a bit NA forum and find something nice. There is possibility when u buy bundle from 50 contracts u got 1 ancient 100% somthing like reward. Can u please forward this and before all think to there is 1 contract 1$ here is much bigger price. Maybe something when we open 30/40 to got 1 ancient for sure.

      forums.aiononline.com/topic/36…findComment&comment=36679

      This is where i found it and that is normal if we pay to got something at least...
      if I'm not mistaken about NA, the duration and statistics of the transformation were nerf compared to Korea, right?so maybe for that reason it's easier and cheaper to get on the na?
      If the Contracts on NA are mutch cheaper then what GF is asking for them, then you are better off on NA because if you use 2 contracts the duration is longer then 1 by GF and you get mutch easyer Ancient ones i think on NA.
      people there are allready running arround with ultimate transformation that they got from contract i think.
    • New

      @Parra
      I really dont wanna complain about this NA or RU. I just give simple suggestion for something. I open around 100 special scrolls open all normal large try 2 time fusion large no ancient nvm about all that. Just simple if i buy 50 100 maybe they like normal just to rewarding with 1 ancient contract becouse i spend money all that is no matter becouse with all this they push people from shop and game. Nothing more to say...
    • New

      failboat wrote:

      ?
      i don't work for either but i have played many years on na (still have it installed) and on eu and people think na is so much better while eu is the worst and gf altered the content compared with na. it's mostly people who never played there but think they know how is there. so i ask you the same. why this national sport to go all the time against gf when most of the things you guys say aren't even true?
      that's the failboat we all love from this forum ,glad to see you keeping it real.GF at it's best with current content