Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Accuracy wrote:

Kotori wrote:

@Galeas , can we get the [Motion Card] Leisurely Stroll in the shop so people that want it can directly buy it, since the only way to get it is through the fever in Shugo Game? It´s like the Ice Skating motion all over again lol.
      It's like asking for purple enchantment stones or yellow transformations as direct purchase lol
      Except emotes, motions and skins have no direct impact on gameplay.
    • New

Hakurin wrote:

Accuracy wrote:

Kotori wrote:

@Galeas , can we get the [Motion Card] Leisurely Stroll in the shop so people that want it can directly buy it, since the only way to get it is through the fever in Shugo Game? It´s like the Ice Skating motion all over again lol.
      It's like asking for purple enchantment stones or yellow transformations as direct purchase lol

Carefully now. They might add (again x100) new box that contains motion cards and other useless things :).

Cuz all EU community loves rng boxes :D
      Come get :cookieshugo:
    • New

Hakurin wrote:

Accuracy wrote:

Kotori wrote:

Doesn't matter.
      If people *want* it, it's gonna be in a loot box.
      If people *need* it, it's gonna be in a super duper extra rng heavy loot box.

The ice skate emote was also introduced In a massively bs loot box and had no impact on the game whatsoever, but excusing loot box practices by saying that it's just cosmetics is in my honest opinion a step towards accepting loot box bullshit as a whole. Putting desirable items behind massive pay walls that exploit people with gambling addictive tendencies should NEVER be okay and NEVER be accepted.
    • New

Accuracy wrote:

Hakurin wrote:

Accuracy wrote:

Kotori wrote:

Doesn't matter.If people *want* it, it's gonna be in a loot box.
      If people *need* it, it's gonna be in a super duper extra rng heavy loot box.

The ice skate emote was also introduced In a massively bs loot box and had no impact on the game whatsoever, but excusing loot box practices by saying that it's just cosmetics is in my honest opinion a step towards accepting loot box bullshit as a whole. Putting desirable items behind massive pay walls that exploit people with gambling addictive tendencies should NEVER be okay and NEVER be accepted.
      Of course, it's hardly possible to miss that the new shop manager is overly fond of RNG boxes.
      That still doesn't make asking for a motion card to be available for direct sale the same as asking for enchantment stones or transformations.

I don't think a single person (except GF employees) have said they like and accept the RNG boxes. One can of course argue that whales and other players buying these to "test drop rate" are in silent agreement since they do buy them.
    • New

Yeah, was just about to say that in reality many players gladly accept loot boxes by buying them and therefore donating hundreds, if not thousands of euros to gf

Anyways my point was that the chances of getting direct purchase items that are actually cool are pretty slim, doesn't matter if it's consumables or cosmetics, I hope I could clear my statement up a bit. I just realistically don't see anything really cool coming as a direct purchase anymore