Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yoshika wrote:

GameFail, are you even fuсking for real? 249 coins for box with:

Aion Shop wrote:

Legendary Enchantment Treasure

Price: 249 200
      Discounted

Possible contents:
      • 3x / 1x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone
      • 3x / 1x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone
      • 10x Ancient PvP Enchantment Stone
      • 10x Ancient PvE Enchantment Stone
      That is more than €7 for utter garbage rng box that will 98/100 times give you ancient stones and you can't even choose whether you want PvP or PvE?

Do you really believe that cranking up the prices will make Aion 6.x any less P2W as it originally was designed to be? This patch was designed to sell consumables in shop with cheap prices and in large quantities. There are literally no decent way to get legendary (let alone ultimate) enchantment stones aside from cash shop in Aion 6.x. By inflating prices you don't make this game more fair or less P2W, you just ruin tiny bit of balance that was left.
      tbh i don't blame gf on this one. i think the whole germany is like that on black friday. they don't have big discounts or none at all. it's probably around 15% or so in general. still better than many other countries where there is no real discount but showing that the previous price was much higher when in fact it's a lie. but my curiosity is about what you said, that the shop is designed in some way. who did that and what are the rules? i don't think there is a single region, including korea, having cheap consumable. if i want to pend 10 euros a month, none of them satisfy me with consumables.
    • Yoshika wrote:

GameFail, are you even fuсking for real? 249 coins for box with:

Aion Shop wrote:

Legendary Enchantment Treasure

Price: 249 200
      Discounted

Possible contents:
      • 3x / 1x Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone
      • 3x / 1x Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone
      • 10x Ancient PvP Enchantment Stone
      • 10x Ancient PvE Enchantment Stone
      That is more than €7 for utter garbage rng box that will 98/100 times give you ancient stones and you can't even choose whether you want PvP or PvE?

Do you really believe that cranking up the prices will make Aion 6.x any less P2W as it originally was designed to be? This patch was designed to sell consumables in shop with cheap prices and in large quantities. There are literally no decent way to get legendary (let alone ultimate) enchantment stones aside from cash shop in Aion 6.x. By inflating prices you don't make this game more fair or less P2W, you just ruin tiny bit of balance that was left.
      Top tip dont buy any of the RNG Trash from store like you said 98% you get the worthless stuff from this boxes/chests we need Chests/boxes with a choice not this crap dont buy!!
    • I don't really get the logic behind whoever is managing the shop but that person should probably be replaced or something. The reason behind this is because the community is literally sitting here every week going "we will give you money for this and that", and then shop manager goes "nope, i'm giving you this random bundle with items that expire in 30 days and i will also replace good skins in the shop with ugly ones instead of simply adding to the collection".

Like...do you not want money or something?
    • Alibi wrote:

I don't really get the logic behind whoever is managing the shop but that person should probably be replaced or something. The reason behind this is because the community is literally sitting here every week going "we will give you money for this and that", and then shop manager goes "nope, i'm giving you this random bundle with items that expire in 30 days and i will also replace good skins in the shop with ugly ones instead of simply adding to the collection".

Like...do you not want money or something?
      @Galeas ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    • I dont get this either. And dont get me wrong i really like the change going away from p2w items in the shop. In the past there were always some op items in rng boxes and whatnot together with absolutely useless items. Like when the enhanced fallusha wings were used as bait which you couldnt even get ingame. Or new skins. I hate rng boxes and id like them to go away but at least the current ones are quite useless and overpriced. So i think this is a positive change. The 30 day items and general lack of shop updates im terms of skins and missing items from the past i cannot get my mind behind. You would think at least a piece each week should wield profitable income but it looks like there is no strategy or planing whatsoever. There were like 8 skins im the shop when 6.2 launched and they are gone since the first week. Bringing at least those back would be way better than a housing rng box or these new invented packs with 30 day items.
    • Layyumi wrote:

And don't get me wrong, I really like the change going away from p2w items in the shop. In the past there were always some op items in rng boxes and whatnot together with absolutely useless items. Like when the enhanced fallusha wings were used as bait which you couldn't even get ingame. Or new skins. I hate rng boxes and I'd like them to go away but at least the current ones are quite useless and overpriced.
      Except that minor oopsie we had a few weeks into the patch where kaisinel pots were easily available in stacks for 19 aion coins.
      I completely agree with you though, in general the rng boxes lately have at least been useless and overpriced. But sometimes they turn around and do stuff like that major mistake which they tried to just brush over with "oops haha wasn't supposed to be THAT easy to get it in that box" even after saying kaisinel was supposed to be rare and super hard to get. That made a lot of people leave. This kind of behaviour does not really make me want to spend money on this company, even if the shop would offer things that would be in my interest.
    • @Galeas another apparently bizarre request but .. could it possible to have skill skins in the shop, since there´s no way to get them in-game anymore? Unless ofc those Bundle of Noble Skill Cards for 40 gold ingots have all the skills available, including the ones from 5.8.
    • Decent shop update. Direct no rng fire dragon skins are great, pretty good price. Especially nice on new servers. Enchantment box is insanely overpriced which i like. Could use some more, even old costumes or motion cards like the martial arms motion set but overall decent.